>She always comes from behind the bar and gives me a tight, awkwardly long hug

>This is as close to a friend as I have

>She always compliments my gains

>I'll have 2 or 3 beers and go to leave

>She'll come from behind the bar and hug me goodbye

>She smells like lavender

>Come home and try to remember her scent as I shitpost on Veeky Forums

>Cry because those hugs are the only physical contact I ever get

This is my Saturday night, lads. I'll be heading to her bar in about an hour.

>tfw the most atractive in the group
>the most autistic in the group

Ask her out! If she says no, just brush it off an be friends. Play it cool.

Kill yourself pussy

She's dating a Detroit Homicide Detective. I feel my life is at risk just getting hugged by her.

I probably will. I just want it to happen in a fashion where my family never discovers that I did it.

I have some navigation charts of Lake Erie and know where the deeper (30+ feet) areas are so my body doesn't get churned up by the freighter's prop wash.

I plan on parking my car a few miles from the beach, walk to it, inflate a raft and row out to a deeper spot, toss a cinderblock roped to the raft and I over (but only a few feet of rope, down a bottle of Xanax with some Jack, poke a slow leak into the raft as I fade, and let myself sink into the abyss.

Just take a whole bottle of sleep pills moron

Then it would be an obvious suicide and devastate my family. Nobody will find my body at the bottom of Lake Erie.

Take out a shit load of loans in ur name and go live it up for the time being , hookers , drugs , vacations do whatever you wanted.

I find no joy in life and if I did go do a "dream" vacation and visit where I have always wanted to (Norway), I think I would just be more broken by the reality of Norway is probably a lot lamer than I imagine.

>tfw shortest in the group
>tfw ugliest in the group
>tfw most skinnyfat in the group
>tfw most autistic in the group

Wizard status here I come

If ur gonna die either way , why not just do it , atleast u tried.

I got three sets of dubs in a row. This is probably the most meaningful thing to happen to me in years. I doubt Norway can beat that.

>tfw darkest guy in the group
feels shady

Back from the bar. The little Ukrainian is engaged to her BF now. They're going to have Christmas Eve wedding.

>get an invite to camping trip with high school friends that im not really close with anymore
>playing drinking games one night and they start asking brutal questions to the group
>who is the least likely to succeed?" "user"
>who would you believe is secretly gay? "sorry user"
>who is the most expendable member of the group "user"
>ugliest person here? "here one of them quietly say not to pick on me anymore and so they say someone else's name
>just sit there pretending to laugh

Cut em
Off. They are just butt hurt that you no longer are close to you

>group

>tfw this was me in high school

Become better than all of them, have a makeshift met up and rub your success all in their face and your dick all in their ass

>tfw good looking but autistic as fuck

>tfw no group
>tfw ugliest guy in most rooms i go to
what do?

>tfw the only virgin in the group

>TFW not the ugliest in the group and potential to be a 7 or 8 but have near zero confidence or drive so I just fuck fat chicks and butterfaces when I get the opportunity to... every few years

>baldest in the group

>tfw most attractive guy in my group

Me too bro. At 24

>tfw least attractive in the group
>tfw biggest dick in the group, significantly
>tfw they never made fun of me for being short again after that became known

>things that didn't happen

>only single one in the group

I swear i'm 23 and my friends who i went to school with, especially my group of 7-8 friends all have a gf, some getting engaged soon

Who /bachelorettelife/ here

Good for her.
Sounds like you're a regular there and she notices you're making changes in your life for the better. If she does, other girls definetly do also. Your only physical contact so fucking what nigger keep moving and level up

Sounds like you have shitty friends. Or you're fat, or far uglier than the rest.

You never went to the pool with your friends?

why would his friends be shitty?

>tallest in the group
>most "ripped" in the group
>arguably most handsome in the group
>most autistic in the group
>most shy in the group
>least confident in the group
>least charismatic in the group

Being a dorky, lanky, awkward skeleton most of your life does irreversible damage to ones self esteem and ego. At 26 it's too late to learn any sort of game or how to approach and talk to girls. Being this late to the game has fucked me for the rest of my life. My experience with dating is the equivalent of a high schoolers.

hits way too close to home

I'm happy for her. I am.

I'm too old to level up and have spent too many years without friends, so there's nothing out there for me now.

I wanted to wait until after Day of Restoration of Independence in Estonia (August 20th), but fuck it. I'm done.

If you want to visit me, I'll be around 41.834172, -83.191451 for eternity.

you're not alone bro

At least you have a group. It feels awful having no friends.

I'm going to end it soon.

>tfw group only has two guys and I'm the less attractive one (still attractive though, fuck you)

>tfw the only gay one in the group
>tfw they're all extremely attractive

since this is a trash beta thread i might as well post this here. What does everyone think about using fat chicks for just bj's and stuff and cum on their face? I have a fatty on tinder who likes cum on her face. I pretty much never wanna see her naked or fuck her, but would like to cum on her face.

>tfw no group anymore

iktf

It is NEVER too late user. But it is easier to think so rather than actually trying to improve.

>tfw the only person in your group

dont make her angry or she ll bite your dick off

> tfw highest achieving, fittest one in group
> tfw neither the tallest or the shortest
> tfw my friends think I'm a pussy slayer
> tfw girls always ask my friends why I won't talk to them

this is the best feeling

You know what to do. Talk to them. Is not that hard, user.

>every time you get in a good relationship you over think and ruin everything
>so many sperg moments girls in your city won't even give you a chance anymore

>tfw always walk behind the rest of the group
>tfw no one notices im there

honestly theyre right though
someone acting fake is rather repulsive
and having charisma will at least get a foot in the door

So hold up ive got a question here, I just turned 21 and moved to a small college town and walking distance from my apt is 3 bars (a divey-one, a sports bar, and a club). Right now during summer break its completely dead but once the quarter starts up, every Friday and sat night, those places will be packed with people and especially college qts.

The problem is I just moved and know absolutely no one and Ive never really gone out without a group or at least another person with me.

Is it cool to just hit up the bar alone? Im obviously autistic so I gotta ask. I like getting drunk, and I need to meet new people, but I really just can't bring myself to go to the bar by myself. A couple weeks ago I went out to one of them and didn't really have a great time, i just sipped on a couple beers at a table and watched ESPN on the big screen while fucking with my phone and went home after like an hour and did the exact same thing for less $$. I mean I really didn't try to talk to anyone so that's on me though, but most people seemed to be there with a group. Haven't been back since, but I think I should probably give it another go in a few weeks here

>haven't had a conversation with another person face-to-face for like 2.5 weeks now
>tfw so alone

i'm not being fake though. i'm just not good looking and hang out with guys and as a result, girls who are far better looking than me.

i just don't think they really get what it's like to be the only fuggo in a room.

>soft dick is 2in
>hard dick is 8in

How the fuck do I show off if I'd need to have a boner with my friends to show the actual size

it sucks but work on yourself
looking and feeling good usually brings confidence usually brings relaxed usually brings charisma
charisma is the main attraction actually
people come for the looks, stay for the guy

what kind of parties are these? can your friend bring a +1?

>I haven't spoken to a girl around my age bracket for 2 years
>and this is whilst studying at uni

either house parties or drinks before everyone goes out. i'm invited to them with no dramas through these guys. it's just they are good looking and so hang out with good looking girls. i'm not, so when i'm there i obviously am pretty close to if not at the bottom of guys any of these girls would want to get with.

At least we can be virgins on a Lebanese crabkcock theorycrafting board together.

>tfw don't even have a group

All you normies should fucking kill yourselves tbqh

>tfw best at everything in my group
>tallest
>biggest dick
>best looking
>most successful
>most often laid

only problem is my friends are a bunch of useless losers and I only stay with them because I look good by comparison

"accidentally" let them catch you getting blown by some rando chick

At least your tall and have some experience

>Iktf
When will my heart just stop beating?

You're never too old to level up, user.

but shady is always the whitest guy in the group

Don't give up, user. There are more than 7 billion people on the planet. I know at least two of them like you (me and the girl). There's definitely more who can and will like you. If you have nothing to lose, you have no reason to not make something out of your life. Think of every day as another extra chance to do something.

We're all gonna make it user, you can do it. I believe in you

tfw cant relate to friends who talk about getting snapchat nudes from multiple chicks.
tfw never have girl drama.
This sorrowful life.

Do what you want dude. If you go, pretend like you belong there and no one will question you. Sit down and talk to anyone. Just don't be boring. You got this brah, most people don't even have the guts to go out and make friends. But you'll have to do a lot of the work, people aren't just going to walk up and start having a conversation

>tfw your the best looking but will forever be the beta of the squad

>Most attractive in the group
>Also tallest.
>Completely wasted because I am a fatass who can't into attracting a mate.

I-If i look good enough they will just come to me right?

>tfw just want to leave humanity behind but forced into social interaction by job and hobbies
>can't even pull attractive girls so what's the point

>tfw senior year
>hot tub playing truth or dare, lots of girls
>I'm such a beta they ask me the video game question, "would you rather have a gf or go to video game tournaments for the rest of your life"

Fuuuuuuck I had a crush on her too

>Tfw best looking guy in the group
>Tfw at 5'10 I'm the only under 6'

Are you me?

>tfw going into my junior year and have yet to talk to a single female

Oh God, this hit close to home.

>tfw my only chance to get laid anymore is with drunk and -way- younger sloots
>tfw ugly and fat

At least I'm not a virgin.

>>>tfw my only chance to get laid anymore is with drunk and -way- younger sloots

This is a bad thing, why?

Just be the ugly manlet people person, you know you're trash. Don't expect to get laid.

i'm taller than a couple of the guys, but i am only 5'11. i don't get expect to get laid at all, but my friends are more optimistic than me so it makes for awkward situations. i've come close a couple of times to getting with one of the girls but it's such a strange idea that i kind of think it's all a joke being played on me so i don't do anything.

Well, it'd be illegal.

>tfw almost 23
>tfw nogf
>tfw my younger sister already has bf

It feels like for girls merely existing is enough to find a mate. We actually have to put in work to get one. Feelsbadman.jpg but it's reality

It is what it is. Even the below average looking women will have lines of dicks ready to plow them.

>Tfw biggest and strongest in group
>Tfw get laid every day(thanks gf)
>Outside of that i have shittiest job and education

win some lose some... heh...

what sort of group are you in where you are the most attractive and also a fatass. More like most delusional

The most attractive one in my group is a fatty. He's like 2-3kg away from losing his looks though.

>ugliest
>fattest
>thankfully not shortest but that matters very little
i dont know why the fuck i befriended the chads back when i was young. now im just the ugly guy who drinks way too much when they're chasing pussy, at least tequila doesn't look at you with disgust