Tyler1

what does Veeky Forums think of tyler1, he's a league streamer that constantly thinks hes alpha af
is he natty?

Looks like another cancerous twitch streamer

Also Whatsup with that fridge neck

He's a manlet, any physique concerns are irrelevant.

He's also 5 feet tall. There is some footage of him playing football and he looks like a bipedal chimp when compared to normal human beings.

probably juices. Major mood swings and shit+huge ass round delts.

Ain't got nothing on him personally, but I think he's a twat for intentionally feeding. Personality's fine tho, i'd hang and lift with him.

Probably. He could just be a curlbro, idk

maybe he just looks swole because hes a manlet

i think his moodswings are an act but his int feeding is retarded or maybe he does it for views

>gets btfo by geranimo
>ragequits and talks shit afterwards
that was fun

no he's not natty. he was benching 225 for 33 reps?

he's huge (weight wise) for his height.

He's a manlet, sounds like a retarded rat, probably does steroids, since he played football, lives at home with mommy. Saw a video of him cooking, and he has absolutely no fucking idea about basic kitchen hygiene, cuts apples with children's toys and is generally an idiot. Manchild/10

i think ur falling for his troll

He's natty. He's just a nigger, so he's got high test which lets him build muscle easily but also creates anger problems. It's also part of nigger culture to beat your chest like an ape.

He admitted he roided when his stream wasn't as popular, now he obviously denies it because of possible problems with the law

They're not, he has some serious anger problems, a shit personality worsened by roid rage.

He's not. 100kg x33 at 84kg bodyweight. He's probably got a 5pl8 bench if he tried hard enough, he's INSANELY strong.

WTF HOW DOES HE DO IT AT 6 ' 5" NATTY!?!?!

What a fucking BEAST. MOLECULAR BEAST.

little bit funny, but most of the time fucking autistic.

OUTTA THE WAY U GEODUDE LOOKING DWARF

TRUE ALPHA STREAMER COMING THROUGH

pic

Cx

Cx

D
E N Z A
N
I
N
O

how many faggots in here dont even lift and just come here