/plg/ Powerlifting General

>IN THIS EDITION, YOU MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR POST, AS IRRELEVANT AS IT MAY BE, WITH A CUTIE

Welcome to /PLG/ Powerlifting General.
Primarily for the purpose of becoming a better athlete on the platform, but all forms of strength training accepted!

Post progress, PR's, meet videos, schmexy lifts, or anything strength training related!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-jxYM9QQSY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this idea for a /plg/

Just a heads up I'm gonna be taking another break from /plg/ and powerlifting after the meet. I'll pop on after the event and post a quick blerb on how it went, then I'll be gone for a while, so get your pooptwink love now.

kys

Hey I saw you working your dog on the island earlier I think, you were looking kinda skinny

5th for reminder you need more bench volume

>remember I will always be fat and single

Might as well get drunk and watch the olympics right meow

getting a cutie of this caliber is 100 times easier than losing weight. if you can get into shape, you can do anything man.

stop posting pictures of ugly girsl

>getting a cutie of this caliber is 100 times easier than losing weight.
fucking lol lad

getting drunk listening to alternative r&b

I'm just gonna run the prep periods over and over for a while and maybe run the week or two of the meet period when I feel like testing my maxes.

Yup, doing ILL. I definitely was not used to the amount of volume since all I did before was SS and some TM, so I would just do 3x5 or 1x5 at an intensity relatively close to my 1RM. I'll grow accustomed to it over the coming weeks I'm sure, especially once I eat and rest more.

Have a qt 3.14 to cleanse your palette.

I'm getting drunk listening to alternative r&b

I'm eating 2k calories worth of Taco Bell and drinking coffee while playing vidya

i be drinkin that 2k calories nawaimsayin nigga

getting drunk listening to synthwave

Remember to full out the survey senpai

I saw It was posted in the last thread, Thanks for keeping it up senpai

i hope

you arent drinking coffee past 4pm

gl sleeping

this

????NNNAAAEEESSS

>drinking coffee
BOI I HOPE YOU JUMPED ON DAT DERE INSTANT

We /night workout/ bois

im not filling out your stupid malware infested survey

Here ya go senpai

yfw garrop puts a 40 burger on the cardinals

hi i just found out about a tripfag named isley and i was directed to here and im just here to say isley you're super cute and hot and i would totally have sex with you haha

Yea I feel you negro, gotta get on that gallon of choco milk a day bulkan' lifestyle

I-it's just one. I only had one in the morning when I woke and am having my second now. I SWEAR I'M GETTING BETTER

its almost 2am and he has a meet tomorrow
try again later

>tfw you take fat retards job

Word to the liquor that killed my grandpa liver
I know you finally look proud, a nigga smiling

who the hell is this and why does she look like a man?

hi sean

that's good lad. drop the PWO and the evening coffee. you'll thank me in 3 weeks when sheiko bites your ass and PWO makes a difference

mfw

ew

fucking gross

Doing a good job bud :)

hey what app are you using here?

>haha
right

>jealous of A-grade bussy

old lady with shit on her face

is garrop gonna pull a brady (i.e. what brady did to bledso is now what garrop is gonna do to brady i.e. take his job permanently )

Wendlerized. I feel like it's a meme to ask me what the app is at this point, have done it way too many times kek

tnx fampaichi

Wew lads. What should I eat

Chicken parmesan

no because Bledsoe was slow and injured, Brady is not.

What if garrop goes 4-0 with a perfect QB rating in all games, putting up at least 40 points in all the games

not a bad idea. I love chicken Parmesan

Brady still gets his go.

7 TD / 750 / 2 INT is my projection.

>7tds

are you retarded, the checkdowns alone to dion lewis will be that kek

Lads... Just sumo pulled 345x10. Admittedly, today and yesterday I haven't been very faithful to my cut, but this is insane. Pulled it on a thick ass bar too

I wish OHP progress wasn't so shit

On bench it takes me about a week to add another 5 lbs but at least it isn't a straight up wall like OHP is

Eat that Cane's I mailed you. You should have gotten it today.

you're misthinking it. Bill and Scar will whip the oline to run the ball. Mason is literally an elite run blocker already.

checkdowns to dion lewis are essentially a high percentage pass play that acts as a run play and dion lewis is the best running back in the league so barring injury garrop will exceed 7 TDs

>sumo

nice man!

when i deadlifted today, 10 lbs over last weeks ID, it felt nearly impossible (rpe 9.5 - 10), and almost lost balance mid rep.

it wasnt until i finished that i realized the fact the floor of this gym had carpet (on vacation rn) probably fucked me up today.

lern sumthin no0 everi dai

:^)

>10 lb jumps
I told you that you're gonna have a bad time, even with the carpet

Congrats, bro! Outdeadlifting me when?

Just paused benched 187.5x8 today at RPE 9-9.5 :^)

I'm almost out of poverty bench mode.

Hey.. that's not right, take that down

wrong thread commie.

M O R E
O
R
E

V O L U M E
O
L
U
M
E

Ohp (pausing at the bottom between reps)
Dumbbell shoulder press
Z press.
My friend who competes in strong man got his ohp from 90-110 from just a shit tonne of high volume z presses

stop your fucking pedo shit

pls b kg

If I go by the >e1rm, I already have :^)

>Poverty bench
Still have another 100 lbs to go bud

nah owg gets mad sometimes and it's fine here hehe

who is this semen demon

>Rio Olympics
Not even once
youtube.com/watch?v=c-jxYM9QQSY

hehe

this happens at every olympics newfag \\lurk more

lb jumps

DELETE THIS. IT WAS DEFINITELY THE CARPET REEEEEEEEEEEE

but seriously im on vacation for 1 more week so Ill do a 5 lb increase next week, a 5 lb incfease the week back at my regular gym, and then see if i can do another 10 lb.

what are your e. maxes rn lad?

he won't

too muscular looks like a tranny

>he won;t

literallyy go and kill yourself you non believer fucking anti fan piece of shit scumbag never talk to me again

e1RMs around 345/240/445

Actual 1RMs I've hit a bit over a month ago 330/(haven't maxed bench in forever)/420

hnnnnnnnnng freckles, sauce?

>found a semi comfy high bar rack
Strange times nowadays lads

>e1RM of 240lbs
>almost out of poverty bench mode

wew

stop the memes retardo stop it

A while back my max was stalled at 200 lbs
No bully pls. I'll be really happy if I can just bench 275+ by spring.

You already squat highbar.

I mean I want to open my bussy to him but not in a gay way if you know what i mean

Progress is good, but the climb from poverty requires going significantly higher.

screenshotted and sent to amber

Srs tho. Can't do low bar for accessories here or my forearms are gonna get aids

Nope, I have squatted low bar for the main work this whole cycle. If my thumbs can go under the bar without my wrists feeling like they're gonna snap, I consider it high bar

Sounds to me like you have poopy wrist mobility :^).

how long until you're a 105?

nice outfit+haircut

More like long forearmitis tbqh

You doing Gnucks 3 day bench program right? My e1RM was 245 9 weeks ago and now is 270. I love that program.

Sounds to me like you have a case of the not trying hard enough.

Yeah, 202 (160x8) to 243 (182.5x10) e1RM in 13 weeks here.

Fucking Poe's law

;-;

Bench program for hard-gainers

incorporate into whatever you're doing now

Monday
Bench to a @9 single
backoff sets with 85% triples stopping at 9 RPE. (typically 2-4 triples, but it might go as high as 8 sets until you hit your fatigue stop. make the best of good days)

Tuesday
Bench 5x2 @ 8 RPE
OHP 3x8 @7-8 RPE

Wednesday
Clean and Jerk or Push Press, work up to a heavy single @8RPE
Biceps, Triceps, Back, Delts

Thursday
Bench 5x3 @80-90%
Incline Bench 4x4 @8-10 RPE
Dumbbell Bench 3x10-15

Friday
Bench Assistance variant 4x4
Biceps, Back, Triceps, Delts

What are you doing for squats and deadlifts?

has anyone here done 3x week int med for bench and added the accessories from 3x week int high?

Im thinking of doing that because i think I can still linearly progress for a bit but I think I could benefit from the extra accessory volume

compared to other pics you've posted you look a lot better

who is this ejaculation station?

Fug these beltless pause squats are wrecking me. Might just cut it at 3x4

Thanks bby