So I to creatine for the first time today...

So I to creatine for the first time today. The problem is that I took a scoop of it with my protein powder plastic spoon. I didn't knew it was only a rounded tablespoon of it. I'm kinda panicking here, what is going to happen? Hold me Veeky Forums and tell me everything is going to be alright!

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Creatine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you have life insurance. You'll be dead by tomorrow

Why not just google it?

Drink water and have fun.

Pls no!
I can't find anything that talk about the kind of quantity I took.
Is my tummy tummy going to hurt?

You're going to have internal hemmoraging as your creatinine-phosphate content reaches lethal LD50 ranges.

Diarrhea and nausea -> examine.com/supplements/Creatine/

If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours you have to go to the hospital

It'll be quite hard on your liver but keep drinking lots of water. You'll be fine. Lay off anything else that is hard on your liver for a few days, like alcohol and unfortunately possibly meat (especially the red variety).

Do you think I'm going to have diarrhea and cramps good sir. I'm working tomorrow and I can't afford to miss another day

did you really eat a protein powder scoop's worth? are you hallucinating yet?

ripip

You didn't question the fact that it came in a bottle 1/10th the size of a whey bottle? I'm laughing my ass off here hahaha

It's been two hours, I feel fine at the moment...

You'll go into a murderous rage 24 hours from now.

Any minute now you are gonna bust out of your shirt and flicker into super saiyan a couple times before going back to normal.

If you take another you will go full saiyan.

Wow OP you must be really fucking stupid.
Do you know how to fucking read a label? Holy shit you're dumb.

Well it's the same size as my whey bottle...
I'll kill for your dubs.
Are you saying I should take another scoop?

Prolly want to go to the doctor famm

Diarrhea probably, but I doubt it'd be too bad. It's likely going to hit you in the middle of the night anyway. Pro-tip: buy some wet wipes from a convenience store and bring them to work.

Cramps, who cares? Tough it out, but I doubt you'll have them anyway.

Really this should clear up in like 48 hours. Generally even the worst "normal" stuff clears out of your liver in 48 hours unless you are supremely fucked up (like you are legit dying, in which case, say hi to Zyzz for us).

>Are you saying I should take another scoop?
do you want to leave humanity behind?

Well I feel fine right now and it has been two hours, I think I'm just going to sleep and hope for the best..

Mistake were made

Ok thanks user! I will if I die. I'll watch over you and your gains.

Ye..yes..

What if I had an erection for less than 4 hours?

RIP. Say hi to Zyzz for me