Why the fuck is OMG going up so much?

>Fake breasts
>Tattoos
0/10

it is?

Because whales were done pushing it down

because accumulation was over. The sellers of this coin are my favorite people in the world.

I don't believe in whales. Is this PND or does Omise Go have any actual news?

>I don't believe in whales

I think most of the movement can be attributed to BTC fluctuations (arbitrage and such) but even that can't bring the price up 15%.

RSI is in 80s on bittrex.

JUN posted some shit on his twitter which made the price go up.

Tempted to sell because this shit keeps bleeding and i've been trying to sell since 10.50.....But too scared it'll super moon back to that price as soon as i sell

everything is going up it seems

Because omg is 1 of 5 good alt coin

> Tats down there.

If the tattoo guy went there, 500 other guys were there as well.

Are you in crypto for the long term or you just chasing money for the short term

Because OMG is the god tier altcoin

I believe in it long term, but im gonna try and get in on obvious moon missions user.

I'm in for the long term but sold a yesterday when we reached my initial buy-in (160k). Trying to figure out if I should get back in or if this shit is just going to crash again in a few hours.

Who the fuck do you think does the PND?

Tell me when it hits $10.50

tell me when it hits $13 again..

wow I was gearing up to sell yesterday, glad I kept these plastic hands

>I'm in for the long term but sold yesterday

Fuckkk I sold yesterday cuz I thought it all was going to keep bleeding. Fuck this shit.

Fuck my life. I need just 2 more weeks of OMG sales until I can throw money at this shitty token.

Korean exchange
coinrail
upbit
bithumb

I only own 1,000 OMG. :(
Will I make it?

Invisible hand of the market. Look up the efficient market hypothesis; it disproves the existence of whales.

I don't know, more than me, at least. 44 OMG poorfag reporting in.

it's barely recovered, only up because bitcoin is up and most people use bitcoin to purchase it.

I didn't even bother reading because your photo disgusted me so much.

Do you think demeaning women by treating them as sexual objects is a joke? You fucking marginalized her and you are a piece of shit.

I familiarized myself with the site's rules before posting here, and racism (which includes racism against women) violates global rule 3. Enjoy your ban.

Hey I met that chick at a fair once. I talked to her for a few minutes. I was naive and 18 and asked if those tits were real.

Good times

name pls

LOL U MAD

>44 omg
Look at moneybags over here.
I've got 23.5

400 here

It will hit $13 soon. HODL

Pents confirms

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Up? Looing at the complete chart, it's smoothly trending downwards after peaking some time ago. By the looks of it, it'll continue downwards until it bounces off buying pressure again.

Those are quints

it's recovering from the altcoin bloodbath over the past few days. suppose that's what they mean by "up"

you didn't sell did u user?

...wtf? You can look up people's wallet's to see how much they have.

Yeah, but it's not like the coin is going anywhere anytime soon. Bleed value, yes, eventually reach new heights, maybe.

The charts and market sentiment doesn't really seem to support unjustified growth of any alts right now.

>racism against women
decent job. 4/10

Resistance will be found at $11

Checked, strapped in.

Checked!

I think she's very pretty

does she have a feminine 8 inch penis?

projections for a year from now?

Sold at 200k but damn had to check those quints.

Will hopefully be able to buy back in under 200K before November

after i mean