Wake up

>wake up
>go take a piss
>look in the mirror
>start mirin
>feeling good about you physique (not where you want it to be but still ok)
>in need of a piss ~2 hours later
>do the same thing as before
>looking like complete shit
>fat as fuck
>become a sad frog
what the fuck is going on?

You probably are or drank something in those 2 hours.

You're look the leanest when you just wake up.

ate*

>look in the mirror
>you have an hourglass shape
>you'll never look manly as long as you have this
>everyone on Veeky Forums will say you look like a trap

What exercise will save me

post pics

Fork put downs by the sound of it

I'm 6ft and weigh 69kgs, the last thing I am is fat

you have body perception issues

just accept that sometimes you'll see yourself in a different light (literally or otherwise), for better or for worse. perception of visual stimuli is a weird thing and can be influenced by other shit going on in your brain/environment.

just try to view yourself from a rational standpoint so to determine what you want to improve, but don't forget how it feels to look at yourself and love how you look... cause everyone deserves that, too.

You dumb piece of shit. I was fat at 6'1" 50kg. I'm actually less fat now at 90kg after two years of hard lifting. Your weight is irrelevant to your body composition.

PICS GAHDAMMIT

>6'1 50kg
>bmi of 14

You're straight up lying, you'd literally be bones and minimal muscle

not giving a shit about what idiots on Veeky Forums have to say about how you look 1 set to fail

Ok well im not fat my hips are just wide

Fair point but mostly I want my midriff to be in line with my hips for my own benefit and wants

> im not fat
Those fucking suckable tiddies
You barely have wide hips, it's just the fat sagging at your hips giving that illusion. Trust me, I used to be the same. It's just the fat, it's fat, you're fat.
Put on some muscle and cut boi. You gon be fine

Also btw, sucking in your stomach doesn't make the fat magically disappear you fool

Thank you, good to hear. I'm still currently >bulking but it's hard because I'm coming up from 53kg, I do lift and I'll cut in a few months time after I feel like my lifts are good

I do the same thing.

>Look in mirror sober
>I look like a dyel faggot
>Get high
>Look at myself
>Holy shit the mirror is photoshopping my body
>No way this is me

Its body dysmorphia. You will know you have it when people tell you you are looking great but you still see yourself as a not the best you could be.

Not sucked in just odd fat distribution

>6'1" 50kg
>Fat

Kek

Your bones would have weighed more than 50kg at 6'1 you faggot.

>Its body dysmorphia. You will know you have it when people tell you you are looking great but you still see yourself as a not the best you could be.

This is me, everyday

Wow bro. Your a stick figure.

You're always slightly taller in the morning.

I doubt this is the issue though

Yeah no, even on steroids you won't gain lean mass that fast.

i have wider hips than you and i still look more than alright

if browsing fit is giving you this much dysmorphia i implore you to consider browsing less for the sake of your mental health my dude

that said, you're deffo above 15% and you can clearly put on 10 kg of lean mass so get to it you'll be looking great in no time

I was at least 20% before and I'm about 15% now at the very end of a hard bulk. Don't you dare fucking talk about roids as though you understand them or have used them. I've been blasting and cruising for six months now and I can tell you exactly how much lean mass I've gained.

Cycles? I'm at similar starting stats as you, also starting pinning within the next few months

Pics or GTFO

By this I mean what did you cycle on. I'm going to do my first with just test e and an ai

>implying he will post them after such ridiculous claims

kek

this

>Tfw rhe tiddies are mostly gone but I'll still grab as much skin as possible to make the illusion that I'm still a fat ass

Got a little hard desu

thanks

w-why

It really is body dismorphia.
That anons problem is body fat, and he got good advice, but in the western world he is in no way considered "fat".
It's good to be able to look at yourself objectively and better your flaws, that user should bulk a little more and cut soon, but he shouldn't look in the mirror and think "I'm a fatty".

Still waiting on this