Manlets BTFO

Manlets BTFO

To you keep it Veeky Forums related, how do you out-lift shitty height genetics?

She's ugly tho.

Work on posture and vote for trump. Will make you less of a manlet.

>horrible insecure giraffe trying to compensate
>beta male giraffes will try to validate their asses all the way into her pussy only to be friendzone

what a cazy world we live in, tall girls dont want to be with short guys

this is a form of RACISM

> sales assistant

lol

>>tfw 6'0
>>tfw manlet
>>tfw no qt3.14 will want me
Should I just end it? Life as a manlet isn't worth living.

Whats this whole swipe right or left thing?

I'm clueless.

>Be me.
>5'7" Manlet
>Have a thing for tall girls
>End up with qt 5' girl
>Feels good man

Still sad I've never gotten with a 5'10+ chick, though.

Moral of the story, most chick's are short af, and unless you only want to date tall girls you won't have a problem. Unless you're an autist, then you're fucked. Hopefully you learned to be funny to compensate.

Tinder. Swipe right if you like the person and want to talk to the person more/fuck. Or swipe left if they weigh more than 120lbs, meaning you wouldn't put your pecker near that whale if your life depended on it.

>see the pic
>figure sad midgets will probably try to smugly shoot that goddess down
>hurr durr she ugly durr shit job
mfw

Nah, you're just bitter. Ignore and move on instead of getting angry. That will mean you finally learned.

Oh so a dating site for losers. I could careless what any women on that site thinks now.

I'll change my shit to swipe right if you weight 120lbs or less

This is the worst kind of discrimination, the kind against me!

Seriously though, I'm a manlet at like 5'8 and I can pull pretty girls, but damn there is a decent amount of taller girls I wish I could. c'est la vie anons, we just gotta deal with it.

Wanting a guy that's 6'1+ isn't a big deal if you're tall yourself. This is clearly not one of those womanlets with daddy issues.

Why do you think you can't "pull" taller girls?

>Manlets BTFO
How?
She looks like a giant. It makes perfect sense that she'd have a height cut off.

yeh that woman is fucking huge

taller girls are more prone to insecurities, and actually easier even for manlets, I'm 5'8

Tall chicks are rank... in my mind I always perceive them to be more unclean and unhygienic too.

She has a personal preference and I don't fit the bill, oh well, time to move on. You do realize there are a ton of different characteristics that a decent amount of people won't like, right?

She's looking for a manlet

t. Only non-retarded person ITT so far

I can feel the insecurity dripping from you senpai

nice man face

>swipe right if

>swipe right if you have c cups or above

also those are some shit tier hips

height is completely irrelevant you stupid cunts. A 8/10 manlet would get so many girls over a 5/10 tall guy. Girls don't acknowledge my existence. I'd rather be 5'3 than 6'3 because it would be more comfy considering my chance of losing virgin are already 0

thats a man right?

This.
The whole thing really depends on facial aestetichs.
Fuck my life.

This
I knew a few girls this height that actually smelled like male BO