Fighting

Hey /fit. I've got a question for you. I got this guy who continually pisses me off and shit talks me. I can beat the fuck outta him as he's a skele, but I don't know how to do so without catching a charge. Also, post fighting stories/fighting workouts.

Find out where hes going on halloween. Put on a costume that hides your identity, track him down and attempt to rearange his face with your fist, shins, elbows, etc... even use a prop from your costume. Baseball bat, sword, etc..

Why don't you just stop socializing with him

Can't. He's basically one of my friend's adopted brothers + it's an honor thing. He's been shit talking me and I give people a lot of leeway, but this is at the point where it is a matter of pride. One idea I have is that instead of fighting him I might as well really fuck him up and show his parole officer the video of him underage drinking and the video of him huffing shit. I told him to shut up or square up, but he threatened to get the law involved. Also, I won't be near him for halloween. I'm moving a few hours south.

You could just win over someone he cares about. Before working out I would ruin people like this. No ex gf was left unscathed. Their best friends would never choose their "sister" over me. Best is if they don't realize it was to fuck them over.

>it's an honor thing
Veeky Forums is for people aged 18+

Bitch I am 18

His sister is literallythe biggest thot and at this point it would be useless (she's literally fucked 4 of his friends). His ex girlfriend already cheated on him and she looks like a wigger, so it'd be more of a problem for me than her.

Don't punch him, slap him hard across the face in front of everyone. It's far more humiliating and not considered by most to be a serious assault. You might get indicted and whatnot but it's really a minor thing.

Hey OP lemme give you an adult Protip:

Invite him over and ask your mom to buy you some beers and give you some time alone and tell him: "By the last beer we are going to be friends".

Then just ask him whats up, why he's so rustled (maybe also ask yourself why you're letting him rustle you) and just work it out. Maybe he's just projecting and has some real shit going on that you could help him out with. Booze will get it out of him. Then voila, you have another friend, get to bang his sister, and move on.

Your current course of action is making you look like a pretty huge bitcherino with a laughably stupid concept of honor and pride.

The only time it would be remotely acceptable to hit somebody is as an immediate response to a serious insult or after they throw the first punch.

You can't sit there and plan to fuck him up like a faggot and then next time you see him just attack him. You'll look like the bad guy every time.

>it's an honor thing

So you behave like a 11 year old, that explains why you want to beat people up beause they hurt your feelings.

fuck of back to lereddit kiddo

It shows. You're acting like a child.

Let him hit you first a couple of times, then lash out and hook him as hard as possible. Claim it was in self defence. Bam, you're in the clear.
Happened with my brother, some shitskin aboriginal fucker mugged him at a train station and my brother let the dude punch him in the gut a couple of times before he broke his nose and knocked out a few of his (assumed stolen) teeth. Abo kid got charged, my brother was commended for bravery.

>honor thing?

are you kebab?

are you black

Is this a government psyop to discredit the concept of honor or is modern society really lacking it's balls this much?

fucking disgraceful, you are all literal shit.

you got to up your shitt talking game, keep it light and friendly if you can, get people to laugh at him and visa versa then. if you're good at it its usually enough for someone to give you a break because they fear that you will humiliate them

ripping into somone > beating the shit out of them

Sounds like this guy's already making a bitch of himself by shit talking you all the time... Most people probably think he's jealous of you or something. Ever tried ignoring him and then privately and quietly asking people around you why he's acting like that ? Tell them it puzzles you, that you feel bad for him etc... Pity is the ultimate form of humiliation.

Unless you routinely get angry at him and/or respond agressively to his comments, that is. In that case you're the one looking like an insecure faggot for letting his words hurt you. Beating him up past this point will only lead you to jail, esp. if you already threatened him.
Not to mention you asked for help/advice on a saudi amateur chef's board.

A meaningful tip on Veeky Forums.
Goddam', what have I been smoking these days.

Well once there was a guy who was shittalking about me so i grabed him make him bite somethin hard and then uppercuted him in the chin , I got charged though so this is might not be what you wanna do , you can also put a ski mask on and asault him while he is heading home but if you claim that it is an honor thing i doubt this is what you wanna go with , last before i fight either in the ring or i know that shit is about to go down in the street i drink a monster or w/e energy drink half an hour before