BPD

My current gf has bpd. We're freakishly very much alike in terms of behavior, interests, etc. Before dating her, I always thought I was somehow different from other people. We're 8 months into the relationship and she is certain that I have bpd as well. I've been reading up on the subject and I am almost convinced that I have it. How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/mirroring
outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/gaslighting
outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big penis disorder?

Bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder?

fpbp /thread

Why don't you go to a doctor before you start diagnosing yourself

Don't worry, I once got diagnosed too with british parallanormal dongle, but after a while you don't notice anymore

If you're referring to borderline personality disorder, I'm going to be honest. You're very fucked. One person in a relationship with BPD is hell, but when both parties have that diagnosis? It's going to be a crazy fucking ride.

Don't get married.

I too suffer the strain of Bony Pecs Disease

Added 5x5 Incline bench bro could work for you too

Boyfriend Penis Disease

sounds gross op

borderline personality disorder

big purple dingus

boopy poopy doopyy?

you should see a doc

bouncy prostate disorder??

It can be rough, but for the most part it's like I'm on cloud 9. We're both aware of how stupid the problems that we create in our minds are. And when the smoke clears we're just laughing. I want to believe that as long as we're patient and willing to listen than we can overcome all the bullshit. But when we're both moody then it feels like the lowest pits of hell.

make sure somehow you dont off yourself when that happens

I wish you all the best user. You both know your strengths and weaknesses, which is more than can be said of most in relationships. It's going to be tricky, but you both know that.

Good luck.

Been there done that except I'm not diagnosed with any mental illnesses. The highs will wear off, the lows will become more and more frequent, last longer, the baseline will drop and eventually you'll break up and assuming both of you are stable at the time neither of you will care.

You'd have to be a literal perfect match, any disagreements will kill your relationship way faster than a normal one and you have to not be a degenerate because you WILL enable each-other's bad habits and you will fuck up your lives if that happens.

Basically if you start arguing a lot about the same things or if one of you gets fat/picks up a drug habit and doesn't cut that shit out just bail before the ship sinks.

I have bpd. If you have the ability to be aware of your behavioral issues, you can change them. Self reflection is super important. It just takes a long time. Use a lot of mantras, extract yourself from stressful situations you don't need to be in, and articulate. Articulation is important for everyone, but for people with bpd it's doubly important.

You two will be fine, as long as you both stay aware of bad behaviors that you might be exhibiting and take measures to curb them.

Your logic is flawed. If you have endured 8 months whilst both being "crazy", it shouldn't change anything if somebody _calls_ you crazy.

Oh shit! I just found out I have brown poo disorder too. How fucked am I?

You're fine as long as you poo in loo

>My current gf has bpd. We're freakishly very much alike in terms of behavior, interests, etc.
That is because your girlfriend sized you up and made her self in to a mirror image of you so you would fall in love with her. Its called mirroring outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/mirroring

>We're 8 months into the relationship and she is certain that I have bpd as well. I've been reading up on the subject and I am almost convinced that I have it.
BDP people like to convince their partners that it is the partners that are messed up in the head and no them. BDP is also one of those personality disorders that is very easy to think one has because of the traits is something which everyone does to some degree. Its a matter of how strong those behaviors are. You better watch out, she is mindfucking you in to believing you have a serious personality disorder. If she dictates your sense of reality and sense of self then you are oh so fucked.

outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/gaslighting
outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/projection

> but for the most part it's like I'm on cloud 9.
That is some times refereed to as love bombing. She is making her self in to the thing that you need, fulfilling your needs, bombing with you love and making you feel all giddy giddy like everything is perfect. Then after a while it turns and she makes your life a living hell. And these ups and downs will continue until she fucks you up so much you'll be nothing but a empty broken shell of your former self. Depending on how your relationship are chances are that afterwards you'll be traumatized and your recovery process will take years and maybe therapy. If she doesn't get you to kill yours self

I wrote this post under the assumption that she has bdp and you do not.
Having dealt with someone with BPD just writing this post fills me with gut wrenching anxiety. Get out while you can

You're listening to somebody who relies on you for emotional support amongst other things telling you that you suffer the same level of cray she does.

Stop and think about how fucking dumb it is to listen to your partner telling you that you're as fucked up as they are.

the love bombing thing you mentioned has more to do with the black and white thinking of the bpd individual otherwise known as "splitting"

op's gf isn't doing it out of malice it's just its so fucking hard to regulate our emotions sometimes

bpd fucking sucks

Can confirm.

t. Dated girl diagnosised BPD for 4+ years

I doubt you'll get out before things go to shit though, so good luck on getting things unfucked afterwards.

I dated a bpd girl for almost a year and when things got shit we broke up and she ended up just finding some other guy. What do you mean by getting things unfucked?

why the fuck is this on Veeky Forums and not /adv/

I hope she leaves you, now fuck off

Read this post carefully user. You will probably disregard cause you got so much in common with your girl. But trust me, and many others. She doesn't really have the same interest as you. In fact, she isn't even interested in you as a person. All she is interested in is manipulating you into feeding into all her emotional needs. The games she will play will fuck you up.

My ex told me she was in a institution for a year at age 15. She brought it up as a means of getting sympathy but was always vague about the actual reason of her being there. No big deal she's so awesome and fun, and I was lonely and inexperienced. What could go wrong? I'm a good talker, I like to help people blablabla. She never, ever took responsibility for her emotions and actions and always played the victim role. The problem with people with borderline is they dont fuck around. If they threaten suicide they are 100% capable of actually doing it cause they are so caught up in their own bullshit. And they will make sure you know you caused it.

Well I definitely did learn from it. Ill never get tricked into a relationship like that again. But it fucked me up for quite some years. It's hard to explain how bad a relationship with a borderliner can get unless you've actually experienced it so I hope you will believe what everyone is saying. Your girl is giving you a clear sign. Get out while you still can. It's gonna be hard cause it's already been 8 months but it's best to do it asap.

It really depends on the person who is dating a borderliner. Some people are able to handle it much better then others. Some people are not affected at all, throughout the relationship and after. But this also depends on the severity of the disorder. Just like any mental disease there are gradations from bad to very bad. If a borderliner is actually self-aware and willing to face her disorder and take responsibility and take that to a capable therapist it is something that can be lived with.

Lol OP is getting mindfucked by a girl to think he has BPD

> this

We both had bpd and when I got fat, she got fat, when I picked up a methamphetamins, she did also, now we broke up and I've joined fit and got sober and she's a fat drug addict, I feel bad but she cheated on me, so fuck her and cuck me

Theres no way out op.

Na, better for OP to post on a Veeky Forumsness board instead of getting real help.

Lmao

Codependency and you, a step by step guide for murder-suicide.

Kek

topfuckingkek! If you are a helper watch out for them vampires and damsels in distress

You don't have BPD. Neither does your alleged mythical gf. You have 'google self-diagnosis disorder'. The treatment regimen is as follows:
o STEP AWAY FROM THE INTERNET. NOW.
o Wait 1 month
o If still convinced you're SICK, SICK, SICK IN THE HEAD: Go see a REAL DOCTOR
o If no diagnosis of anything: SLAM YOUR PENIS IN THE NEAREST DOOR
o REPEAT the above step every time you second-guess the medical professional who told you NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU STOP BEING A FAGGOT, KID
o All better now!
o Maintenance: NEVER POST SHIT LIKE THIS AGAIN, FAGGOT.