When will you consider yourself to have made it?

When will you consider yourself to have made it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfhelp.org/site/course.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I'm happy.

when I like my body.

Maybe November

as soon as i can wear tshirts outside without feeling ashamed and disguasting as a human beign

when I stop browsing Veeky Forums

This.

When I look forward to getting up in the morning

When I have a sixpack desu. Small otter will do. I've been in the game on and off for over 7 years, I'm starting to actually get old and I never saw the lean version of myself. I'm already kicking myself for having wasted my prime in bulkfat mode. If I starve myself consistently now I might just make it in time.

this

1 gf
2 plate press
3 plate bench
4 plate squat
5 plate deadlift

I feel like when I got a non-skinny man 6-pack.

I've been working hard for 4 months now and finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I think if I can keep with it a few more months

plus my gym/bike time is probably the happiest part of my day because I'm always seeing results. I started biking to enjoy cardio in this new country I moved to almost a year ago, now I got my first race coming up.

also, I'm an amerifag so I'm used to measuring in lbs, but I started training in kg. I was feeling so sad about how slow my progress seemed, but then when I changed my lifting numbers to lbs out of curiosity, I felt so proud of myself.
went from benching 10kg to benching 45kg :)

When I got the body I want, I'm gonna keep going and never stop. I'm finally doing things I love. We can all make it! Every day is a step in the right direction! I'm here; cheering for us.

When I have a steady six figure job and a wife I can treat.

Maintaining 1/2/3/4 or better while running a 40 minute 10k

'Making it' is the end, and I don't want this ride to end, so in a sense, I never want to make it, I just want to keep lifting. Plus, I'm already happy, so maybe I did make it

shiieeeet

> yfw can't achieve half of this

>tfw 4 plate squat seems way more possible than a gf

>i'm happy

how do you do it, lad?

When I can fit into some of the clothes I've been wishing I could wear for years.

When I feel like I'm worthy of being loved.

Lifting won't cure unhapiness. If you're unhappy with your life, look for the roots of your problems and fix it.

I was happy before I got into lifting

The reason I'm unhappy is because I'm not fit

Right on. You're gonna make it. Looking into biking hopefully i start doing that soon. Happy lifting

You mean you are insecure about yourself. Why do you feel the need to compare yourself to others?

I'm unhappy because I work out. I work out because I'm happy. That's why they call me Fit Bastard.

I have gf but quite honestly I wish I had a 4pl8 squat. I almost do, but not quite

When I can finally wear clothes that actually fit me well, sucks being skinny and looking like shit in any clothing

The thing about making it is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time.

As of now, once I've hit 1/2/3/4 and lost muh vcard. In reality probably never and I'm not unhappy about that, I hate the idea of reaching a point where I'm "content" and don't have a goal in mind.

When I'm walking down the stadium at the 2020 olympics.

So never..

Never mind the squat. A 2pl8 press is virtually impossible if you're natty.

that's what said too. then i got abs and nobody gave a shit but me. don't put all your eggs in a basket or whatever.

definitely not. I'm in the mid 80s and there's no way I'm not going to add 15 more kg in the next few years. I'm also pretty sure I could eat my way there in a relatively short period of time if I was fine with getting fat.

this man will appear and refer to your size in conversation

This

Never.

I have goals, and when I meet them - low as they are - I set new ones.

I don't know, I think a lot of things have just fallen into place in my life. I mean, it's not perfect, but having this kind of blissful ignorance is why I'm happy.

I kind of just ignore the shit things in life and focus on what makes me happy. Instead of laying in bed at night pondering the futility of life and how I'm surrounded by failure, I think about my next gym session, how great my friends are, how good of a show Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia is, or how failure is relative, and the things around me are actually pretty damn successful.

My personal advice would just be drop any pessimism or nihilism you may have, set some goals for yourself and work to achieve them.

Just live life happy my man.

When I can fit in a skirt and have a nice ass/legs.

How else do I pick up anime sluts if not crossplaying as cute anime girls.

When everything falls into place

Well, when you put it like that it sounds positively heterosexual.

When I don't need to lift anymore

>when i stop looking in the mirror every second with disgust
>when i can out lift my boys
>when someone will love me
>when i can stop pretending to be happy and actually be happy

when i fix my depression which is caused by leaky gut (imo) and when i fuck my oneitis (could happen in few weeks)

Own an a successful empire of some kind while pursuing my hobbies and interests in my down time, also banging a variety of beautiful women from many races (no niggers tho)

You must have autism

>giving sensual massage to a variety of boyfriend-free girls from many races (no darkies tho)
ftfy

3 plate bench
4 plate squat
5 plate deadlift
job
peace of mind
social anxiety to a mininum without meds

When I can stop wearing baggy trousers with a decent job and a grill.

>3 plate bench
passed
>4 plate squat
passed
>5 plate deadlift
passed
>job
passed
>peace of mind
>social anxiety to a mininum without meds
>gf

I'm never going to make it, brahs.

when girls started miring which was 5 months after lifting

The reason I'm unhappy is because I lack self control and discipline.
By making it I will prove to myself that I can do anything if I want to.

When you die?

If and when I become a doctor, hopefully an orthopedic surgeon, radiologist, or dermatologist. Let's not forget when I have a qt girlfriend.

Leaky gut?

Step 1: Get happy
Step 2: Get lifting

not the other way around senpai

I'm happy, just not with my body.

Never. Never going to make it. Improve myself and work until I'm on my death bed. There is nothing else for me in this life.

google it faggot

It's paleotard bs

a wife and kids who love me and will not be disappointed by me when they grow up
job that I don't hate and pays well enough to allow me and my family to live comfortably while pursuing hobbies, going on vacations etc
real friends
being a normal and respected member of society

1/2/3/4
abs
gf
6 figures
successful children

You'll get all of these.... but your daughter will be whore and your son will smoke crack. Have a nice life user!

After I've married a nice conservative girl and raised a nice small family on a ranch out in beautiful flyover land and I've lived a long and successful life. When I'm on my death bed thinking about everything I've achieved and how great my life was only then, will I consider that I've "made it"

SUCCESSFUL children

When I have a qt gf, no longer be shit in social situations and be happy about myself.

When i get my masters in EE and a blowjob every night

Never.

>when I reach 2000lb total in all 4 lifts
>when I can snatch 1.5x my body weight at an advance level of technique
>when I can run a marathon in under 3 hours and 15 minutes
>when my yearly income after taxes goes from 62k to over 100k
>when I complete my firearm collection, my personal library, and my media collection
>when I achieve my tenure
>when I climb Mount Kilimanjaro
>when I finish my book
>when I can sit down and tell my son I'm proud of him

when i can not feel insecure about my chest

When I get a qt gf

So probably never

Fellow pectus?

You can have all of these.... until they go off the rails during their teens... successful until.

You can't control your kids. Better not risk breeding.

"making it" is a meme. If you enjoy the process of human development and improvement you realize the journey does't end until you die.

That said: it is good to have goals, but you will hopefully never run out of those.

When I finally catch people mirin ...

you gotta enjoy the ride user

/thread

Kek

when I reach my plateau. Somewhere at the max deadlifts, max OHP, max squats etc.

Also for running, when I reach my fastest time ever

These things together.

But some of the former goals I already reached

>8% BF
and perhaps even lower now
>clean diet
no more soda's, no more alcohol, zero drugs,
>no deficiencies
so paleoish diet (though not the typical one, but my own modified one with plenty of carbs)

I just want to be 100% as pic related. To be at my full potential and then to keep being that for the rest of my life.

If I ever reach it, I will just keep at it, do maintenance and get a different hobby or something like that.

Perfection goal that changes
Can chase, never catch

lift and press my own bw
after that, 2x bw

how long does it take to make it?
2 years? 3 years? 5?

I like this. Mine is more or less the same (started in January 2016) and I should hit 1/2/3/4 this year

How the fuck do you guys stay single ?

Wtf man you could just go and date all the girls who roid or some chubby girl.

The win state is not completing but to build forever

Yeah I only have 1/4 a gf

+1 for Always Sunny

when i have a gf

when I feel like there's nothing to improve.
Which will be never.
Making it is like an asymptote, you'd have to have infinite time to reach it. The goal is to get as close to it as possible. Kinda like boccia.

What, you like poop in your blood?

>tfw limes life(years) years -> infinity = no gf

All you gotta do to make it these days is get on juice and claim to be natty.

sfhelp.org/site/course.htm

>1 gf
>2 plate press
>3 plate bench
>4 plate squat
>5 plate deadlift

You forgot 6 figure salary.

I'm not sure if I can really explain why, but reading your post made me so happy I cried.

You're the best. We're gonna make it.

For me, that means being able to OHP my gf

>1 gf
>2 plate press
>3 plate bench
>4 scoops
>5 plate squat
>6 plate deadlift
>7 figure salary
>8 hour arms

Much better

>9 inch dick