Any forner obese people here?

Any forner obese people here?

Im trying to lose weightive lost 6 kg so far and have about 18 to go.

How much did you exercise a day?
How many days?
How much deficit?
Any interesting stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lost 20kg
>nothing changed
>gained it back
>currently looking for another way to achieve my goals

Just six months ago I weighed 114kg, a 19 year old doesn't need to be that fat. I never exercised, I drank heavily, I ate the WORST food (junk food every day), played video games all day, etc.

I found a special deal for a gym (sign up now and pay $30 less a month, plus free 24/7 key card), so I joined and started with some light lifting and walking on the treadmill. Fucking sweaty mess no matter what I did.

Fast forward to August, I weighed myself earlier today and I'm currently 77kg with a lot less body fat and a lot more muscle.

Cut the bad foods, get MyFitnessPal, drink ONLY water, and if you can't get to a gym you should do bodyweight stuff until you get some equipment.

Good luck user, just like us, you'll make it someday too. I've still got a long way to go myself, but never give up.

Forgot to say, I walked 45 minutes a day, gym twice a day (its only down the road from me), and limited myself to 1500 calories a day.

>Minimize carbs (to 10 - 20 % of your diet in total)
>do cardio (at least 2 times per week)
>lift weights (at least 2 times per week)

Do this and you can eat as much as you want and will still lose weight.

Tfw still obese, but down to 258 from 332
Started by doing 10k steps a day
Every day
500-1000
Nope, I'm boring as shit

Riding bicycle 14-20 miles a day right now

>4 months ago
>weighed 260lbs
>start keto
>lift twice a week
>188lbs as of yesterday

Easiest results I've ever gotten.

I applaud the work, but that's six kg a month. I have your exact same starting weight. In the first month, I've just done half of that, and I have a seriously hard time picturing what would be required to double my work.

i lost 85 pounds doing nothing but counting calories and playing runescape

Fatty here, not obese tho.
Also trying to lose 25kg, I'm 25kg now, figure 100kg is my ideal weight.
I've been at it for two weeks now, eating 2000kcal a day and working out 3days/week, lost 2kg, I've been hungry every waking moment but It's definitely worth it.
Keep at it user, let's do this shit!

>25kg now
kek I meant to say 125kg

I hope not.
Fatties are disgusting and should be be allowed on this board

>people who need to improve their body shouldn't be allowed on a board that focuses on body improvement

85 kg
>bulking

I hate my life.

Still fat
Haven't started lifting yet
Started 7/4/16
Gone from 290 to 268, 22lbs
1800 calories a day

Go back to your FPH thread.
Don't give up user you got this shit. Remember, you're not a normie that gives up after a year.

Bullshit. That's losing 6 lbs a week.

Are you doing low carb diet?

I'm doing alright. Problem is booze.

Honestly I'm not doing anything nor have an actual plan. I don't even properly cook yet. Sometimes I miss the protein mark and often I don't hit 1800 calories. I think I'll get there, but this is the first effort I've made to get in shape for 5 years, so I'm transitioning. Eventually I'll skip on pre-made patties for ground turkey and lean ground beef. I start going to the gym Tomorrow.

Technically I do intermittent fasting pretty often. Big breakfast, small snack during the day, big dinner.

Was 270 lbs now 192 lbs my obesity was 200 lbs.
Abut an hour three times a week. Including c25k once I was light.enough
500 calories deficit everyday

I read the sticky and lurked more.

Looks like a low fat diet.

Low carb diets outperform low fat diets and tends to be healthier, just sayin
authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/

I'll look in to it when I actually begin real cooking.
I don't really want to give up bread though.

>lost 40kg
>2 hours a day
>3 days a week at the time
>-1000 Kcal at the start then I went down to between -800/-500
Don't be demoralized by fuckups, some days you will inevitably fail to keep your deficit and some others you will sperg out and eat like a pig, it's normal just make those days as rare as possible. In the long run is constancy that matter.
Took me 9 or ten months to lose it.
I kept around 1800/2000 Kcal x day and after the 1st month I found it a really easy regimen to maintain in the long run.
DO NOT go below -1k deficit, it fucks with your mind, -1k is a bit high too but it's fine if you are a lot fat.
Other tips i'd like to give you is to drink a lot of water, maybe it was that or maybe it was the workout but i lost 40kg and have 0 loose skin.

Also as this user low carb is better, I don't advice full keto but you should keep the fat at at least 60g, drastically cutting the fat is stupid and unhealthy and usually cause relapses.
I'd up your protein intake too if i were you, and looks like you are not eating much veggies.

Looks like most of your carbs come from eating cereal and crackers all the time. You could still eat bread in modest amounts in a low carb diet.

That diet looks kinda unhealthy in general to be honest, but I guess you said you aren't cooking properly yet.

>9 or 10 months to lose 40kg
NICE DUDE THE FUCK

Yeah I don't even have veggies yet. I'm eating ''better'' as in not junk food+fast food literally ever day, and I'm counting calories.
But no veggies, not enough protein, haven't started really cooking. I need to start ASAP because I'll be lifting and that's when the real fun begins.

It's definitely a work in progress though.