Can we get a footwear thread?

Can we get a footwear thread?

What are some good running shoes? How about lifting shoes?

If you don't know this by now, you're never going to know it.

You're nowhere near a level of development that requires you to wear lifting shoes. They are a meme that the major labels use to push more shit for impressionable chicks to spend their BF's money on when they need yet another excuse to keep showing up at their WoD or Box or whatever the fuck it is.

Well what are some decent shoes to wear while lifting and what are some good running shoes m8.

Need new shoes for my gym.

Comfortable shoes that are flat for lifting. All-stars are pretty good.

Chucks? Last pair I bought completely fell apart in less than two months. Never again.

Yep, like the other guy said. Chuck Taylor All Stars, or anything with a flat and minimal sole. This means, don't buy Nike Free Run, Air Max etc.

Good running shoes vary by how your ankle and foot rolls. I've always rated Nike Free Run over any other running shoe, but it's variable for everyone.

Yeah. They'll fall apart like crazy if you wear them day-to-day.

They're shit-tier actual shoes, god-tier lifting shoes.

I'm just skeptical about spending so much on such flimsy shoes again.

I've got a year of lifting on mine just some side sole cracks.

My Chucks have lasted two years, but have mostly fallen to bits now. They're really only made for chicks these days, who will wear them maybe once a week... not for every day use by guys as a street shoe.

They are good for lifting in though.

Just the basic bitch high tops then?

I guess I'll see if I can find any on sale. It's August so that back to school shit has to be kicking in soon.

Yep, just them. If you only wear em for gym they'll hold together for ages.

Out of curiosity what does Veeky Forums wear for everyday shoes? What's comfy as fuck for someone on their feet a lot?

>Good running shoes vary by how your ankle and foot rolls.

How would one go about figuring this out?

Best bet is to go to a running shoe store and have them help you. If you go to a large chain they will just meme you.

I'm a big fan on New Balance Minimus for lifting and running. They're kinda like the toe shoes but you don't look like an autist. I'm sure some running fag will come in yelling about cushioning and support but ideally I'd workout/barefoot but it's not really an option.

>running shoes
Fit is important, don't let them wear out

>lifting shoes
romaleos, adipowers, VS athletics, power perfects, wei-rui. throwing shoes/wrestling shoes if you're poor or want flats. Chucks are squishy and don't fit very snugly.

hiking boots/work boots will also work if you have a pair with a non-compressible heel. hard-soled dress shoes are borderline but still better than chucks or squishy running shoes if the sole isn't too slick.

>small town
>Famous Footwear
>Footlocker
>local dress shoe place
>statewide chain that's pretty shit

Y-yeah

Make a day of it and go to the big city ,

If that is not an option then you are making excuses or give me the city name you are in and I will find a store for you. I will just use google maps .

Lmao what I've had some for 4 years and use them for more than 6 hours a day

Fuck, some nice cops in that pile

Fuck it

Bemidji MN

I either wear rick owens, damn daniel vans, or birkenstocks to the gym.

HOLY CRACKERS! You win this round.

Welp you got me , there is not a lot of stuff in your town. Try Northern Cycle or a cycling store and see if they can recommend you some clipless shoes.

You may just need to go to Minneapolis or order random shoes online from somewhere you can keep returning shoes.

Wallabies are pretty good, I guess?