Has a woman ever hit on you at the gym?

Has a woman ever hit on you at the gym?

Has a woman ever hit you at the gym?

There was this fucking ape doing kettlebell swings at gym and he let it go on one and hit me in my calf, gladly I wasn't injured but it hurt like hell

no but i have had 2 nice conversations with friendly guys in the showers

Yes actually. But not like you'd think. She wasn't some swole sister blondie. She was a figure athlete with crippling social anxiety, who trained alone, competed alone, and had practically no friends. She had an amazing body, that of an athlete, but an average face and just no notion of how primp herself. I asked her to spot me and complimented her deltoids and she got red as a tomato, then we chatted a bit and it's like all that repressed need for connection came out and she chased me through the gym in my workout. She was prepping for a contest ( a GP in Hungary this summer) and said she was light training so she just followed me and helped me.

Real sweetheart, I said I'd root for her and left for my summer trip and haven't seen her since I came back. She placed 7th out of 12, so that's nice.

No, I look like an angry asshole when I'm at the gym

I only ever talk to the instructor in my gym because she is pretty nice and helps me correct my form. Otherwise I disregard everyone else, I'm not a cunt but when I'm in the gym I just want to do my shit and get out. I usually get super irritated when I see bitches because they are always doing meme exercises with baby weights.

hahahahahahahahaha

thats a good one

Does anyone talk to anyone at the gym? I don't think I've seen anyone but the staff talk in there, literally everyone has earbuds in.

>Has a woman ever hit on you
You could've stopped there...

Yeah, but she was a slut who hit on anyone and everyone

Yeah but it got annoying so I started going at 5 am instead. Oddly enough that's when the cardio bunnies just want to work out are there.

Yes, I was confused and offended

No. lots of guys tho.

People at my gym do.

actually yeah, its the only time i've ever been hit on really

>cute jailbait redhead
>smiles everytime we see eachother
>always works out next to me
>invites me to go drinking with her on a daily basis
>already started a conversation once after building up courage for three weeks
it's getting pretty serious

There are a few regulars I talk to when I see them doing their shit or at least say hi or acknowledge their existence in another way.

Smash it dude.

>be me
>one of the bigger dudes in the gym
>black qt3.14 sometimes looks at me
>after gym she asks me if she can have my number to be friends top lel
>gonna leave city in one week
>she wants to go to the theater with me
>aint nobody got time for that
>tell her we can also just watch a movie in her room
>litte dirty talk on chat before we meet
>arrive at her room
>insta kiss her
>she wants to start watching the movie
>nope
>all-in
>we fuck
>but she fucking licked my nipple and ears
>dafuq

How is she jailbait if she's old enough to go out drinking?

Sounds like a keeper desu senpai.

I'm bringing one out for lunch in 4 hours.
Black girl, really fit, doesn't even have the fat southern ass that all black girls around here have.

Basically I'll spend money on her until I fuck her doggy and see her asshole puckering between her sculpted cheeks.

đid you just scored a Dandere?

Yes. She was kinda old. I autism shielded. Other chicks I go through a cycle of smiles and greetings until they hit the autism and then either ignore me or outright avoid me.

yeah
then I told my mom not to disrupt my workout ever again

yeah, several times. i worked there though. it always happened when i was giving the tour

I'm trying. Me and my gym buddy always joked about the flirting game she and I have which then led to me overthinking the whole thing.
Autismo doesn't hit me often but unfortunately now it did.

Germany. Drinking age is 16. She looks like 14-15 tho

It's always by women that are 45 years old+
It's kind of depressing since I'm only 24
but well, when I'm really horny I don't really mind

Then stop autisming and just invite her to watch a movie in your room.

Dude your age of consent is 14. You're golden

Yes. Several times actually. I'm still in the transition of going from a fatty to being fit. Several of the fat girls at the gym have noticed me slimming down. They think they can try to hook me in before i make it. Not going to work fatties.

2 girls were watching me squat and giving me some kind of looks but then I stared at the ass of one of them and I don't think they'll have any interest in me anymore.

>She was a figure athlete with crippling social anxiety, who trained alone, competed alone, and had practically no friends.
Where do you even find girls like that ? Most athletic girls are pretty outgoing.

maybe it's his delusional fantasy

has a woman ever WHAT??
i don't understand the question

Lold stay stronk

yeah sometimes my mom comes down in to my homegym and tells me she's proud of me

A girl said I looked like I could curl her
I said ok...

yes my now ex
we worked together so she wasn't some random chick.

idk if that counts

An older woman always smiles at me and says I'm getting bigger and bigger.

That's the only woman i ever see i my gym.

>girls that get on the cardio machine beside you

>the entire row is literally empty otherwise

fuck off, I just want to exercise

it isnt a bar

>tfw 8/10 PT hitting on me
>invite her to gym I worked at
>sure user i'll stop by
>I immediately move out of state

This so hard

>I suffer from squat farts due to a high fiber diet
>there's a chance ill let out a fart during squats
I try not to talk to anyone in my gym anymore

>Has a woman ever hit on you at the gym?
Only conversation i had was with an autistic 40yo guy, he was a funny guy, but creepy too, every time i finished benching he would come over and help me unload the weights

>srs story no fabrication
>you guys need to know that the older pussy game is on the table
>for example, earlier this year this one chick maybe early 50s comes around when I work out
>3am, just her and I
>we don't talk to each other for months, we smile and do that courteous shit like say hi/bye
>she starts asking for tips on weight lifting
>help her a bit cuz I'm a nice guy
>she makes some sexual joke about chest flys
>I make a sexual joke about continuing the workout in the showers
>she says okay
>we go into the men's room showers at like 4am
>this gym is a 24 hour fitness and people start funneling in at like 5
>anyways I fuck this older lady raw and it didn't feel bad
>older single ladies is where it's at for quick unhindered sexy time
>I'm 22
>we still fuck but not in the showers, we fuck in her minivan and she folds the seats down

Brehs.... Find yourself an old woman and bang them sugar walls

a natural athlete who upgraded from running and never was good with people

when I started lifting 10 weeks ago there was this fat asian girl that would hover around me constantly.

10 weeks later and she went from a straight 3/10 to a 6/10, she works pretty hard and it shows. I first started out squatting like 70 lbs 5x5 and I got to 225 the other day, I saw her looking at me when I turned around to get water. it's like we both see each other's gains

fug I should talk to her, she's there like 5 days a week at the same times I go

Yeah but where do I find a girl like that ?

definitely go for it dude. you will regret it if you pussy out

>hey nice delts
>d-d-doushio...
This gave my heart a boner

Sound cute

Man up and do it. even if she shoots you down you won't have to wonder what could have been.

You know what, older women are more confident and don't give a fuck in general. That's why they give you compliments. Younger women probably think the same about you, so try to talk to one senpai.

Are you implying I would even notice?
And even if I did notice, are you implying I would have done anything?

A woman has never hit on me user. Soon I will be a supreme gentleman.

Mabby get her to lick your bunghole as well? Feels good mane.

kek

I think I just fell in love. Hit her up my nigga

>fat asian girl
>fat
>asian
You unlucky bastard, there are only like a handful of them.

do it bro. having a lifestyle as a mutual interest is huge. ill be praying for you.

yeah niggas, I'm gonna grab my nuts. she'll inevitably get more attractive before I can break out of dyel to match her, but who cares it can be fun anyways

>2 months and 2 weeks to go from 3 to 6
At least make it believeable.

I have a couple girls who hit on me.
>Be me.
>Using the recumbent bike.
>Go to do some squats.
>Girl comes up to me.
>"Uh, could you wipe the seat down next time, you're disgusting back fat left a huge puddle."
>I smile, knowing she wants the D.
>From then on whenever she is working out I'll just stare are her tight body until she leaves, then I'll leave at the same time so we bump into each other.
>Follow her home one day (making sure to keep my distance). She lives in a nice house.
>I think we're dating now.

>be 6'2 white alpha male
>girls give me the look all the time
>all i do is say hi and they immediately giggle and get horny
>take them back to my place and cum on their face

feelsgoodman.jpg

Just bang her ugly ass at her house you mong

I agree with this statement about older women. I started going to the gym around 4am. Older ladies have been talking to me, I'll say that they're around 45-50 years old. Some of them I exchange numbers but I dont call. They compliment my body and we talk mostly about greens and stuff to eat. I think the other young ladies that are going at that time take notice because they started hi and having brief convos.

This

Kek are you me?

Sup MRZ

>be evolutionary failure
>fuck Infertile ugly crone tail

Thumbs up.jpg

>garden variety autist nitpicking numbers
you just mad because your gym has old grandmas in it complimenting your glutes

DO IT

Does constantly asking me for form advice count?

She started doing it literally 10 minutes after I got a gf.

The meme is real

Does she look at you for extended spells?

Try getting her attention for something trivial, say "Hey X" and then wait a half-second longer than norma, before you say what. Gauge the response.

Does it count if she asks me if I'm using a bench? And then she sticks around looking at her phone/playing with her hair and not working out at all while hogging said bench?

Nigger, the neighborhood MILFs stop by for some attention between sets if I leave my garage door open while I lift.

Home gym. I used to chat up my cute neighbor when she'd come home when I was between sets. I asked her out but she never gave me a real answer. I took it as subtle rejection.

got smiled at a lot by this one girl in the gym. didn't think anything of it. then she started waving every time she saw me. thought she was just being nice. the waves kept going on for a month, so I decided to talk to her one day when she was leaving and I was just getting there. got her number, she got mine. I was pretty stoked. text her a couple days later, just to say hello and if she wanted to go out sometime. never got a reply. didn't see her at the gym for a couple weeks. see her again and find out she just got married to a guy she had been dating for hardly anytime at all.
>mfw i was the backup just in case shit didn't work out

man, even reading that hurt a little. fuck empathy.

>ex competitive swimmer
>swimming in the indoor pool at the gym
>girlfriend is upstairs running on the treadmills
>treadmills all face big picture windows that open into the pool area
>wave at girlfriend after one of my sets and do stupid shit to make her laugh
>she blows a kiss, I blow one back
>on the way home she tells me the girls running next to her were mirin' and talking about me
>once they realized they were running next to my girlfriend they went silent and mean mugged her and eventually left

Feels good man.

You should have asked her out sooner.

Don't do it user.

Lucky

No user that's a bad idea.

Think about all the gains you would be throwing away. Death and decomposition are horrible for your muscles I hear.

Tfw you only get hit on by older men.

MAXIMUM KEK

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

No, user, a woman has never hit on me anywhere.

That was me you faggot ass white boy.

Ape? Wait til the next time I see you scrawny bitch ass, I'm gonna make you my bitch

>home gym
>married

So...yes?

I know you're not black.

ohmygod thats perfect bro. Im sorry to hear all that but damn my sides.kek

Does asking you for help with something trivial and then standing around looking at you expectantly while you say "okay, see ya" and walk away count? If not, then no.

Yeah once. After a crossfit class (I had to try once).
There was this giant chick. I mean huuuuge. She came at me and started to talk to me. She spilled her spaghetti and wasn't very comfartable during the process.
If found it cute. Too bad she had the body of a male viking. She wasn't pretty either.

>then i wake up

This post gave me diabetes

Smash

Not a girl but I've been hit on by several older men at the gym before if that counts.

One was a middle aged viet dude who asked me if I wanted to go get dinner at his house when I was leaving, He said I could shower there if I wanted kek

Other was a latin body builder who kept trying to spot me and called me Mijo while getting super touchy, After we got done he asked for my number but was suprised when I said I wasn't gay

Last was a chubby white dude who asked me where my boyfriend was because I was too cute to be single.

Girls tell me I'm super pretty for a boy and my nickname was prettyboy all through highschool

>tfw ill always be griffith mode
>no matter how shredded I get my face keeps me from guts mode