How do I increase my appetite?

How do I increase my appetite?

I've always been a hungry skeleton and undereater. Very rarely will I derive any sort of pleasure from eating. I force myself to eat a lot and I managed to make 190 lbs at 6'3", but it's always just work. I still look like a lanklet even though my lifts aren't terrible.

Are there any supplements or anything that will actually make me enjoy eating? My appetite always fails before my stomach is full.

DUDE

don't

Genuinely though, it'll increase your appetite.

But I want to keep my lungs nice and pink and keep my motivation to do things

And your IQ too, probably.

Use in moderation, get a vaporizer, and only use it when you've completed all the tasks of the day. Once you put on some weight your appetite will increase naturally, and you can stop using it then.

This. I've been considering smoking weed to up my appetite as well. A vaporizer is the way to go if you're worried about your lungs.

It's not my thing. I've tried it a few times and the first time I had a really bad reaction to it
The second and third time it didn't do anything.

Try swimming then. You'll burn some calories, but that shit makes me eat anything and everything for the rest of the day

Good idea, thanks.

I read somewhere that cinnamon can actually increase appetite, does it work?

just eat more calorie dense foods

I do. I was a desperate hungry skelly at one point so I threw health considerations out the window and ate the most calorie dense food I could find. I did GOMAD on top of that and for so long that my body became GOMAD adapted

Bump

Do BJJ or some other intense martial art.

I don't think you guys understand the issues of those of us who have a tough time gaining weight. Eating enough is already work, okay? Smoking weed makes you lazy and not want to work. For most people eating is associated with laziness, so weed makes you eat more. But when eating is like another task to be completed, weed does not help.

Also, I'd be too lazy to go for quality calories while, usually it's just chips and other bad stuff.

>gomad adapted

Lol I tried gomad while I was 19 working a manual labor job over one summer. Everything ended in disaster one hot day in a port a potty in Colorado.

I drink half & half now though. My dairy tolerance is fine.

>6'3"
>190 lbs.
hi mr. steph curry, can you sign my jersey?

Not for everyone. Ive always been a lanky fucker and had trouble eating. Also lazy as fuck. Being stoned always makes me eat so much. I can literally eat till I feel it coming up to my esophagus and still be hungry.

Weed doesn't just make you eat more out of laziness, it actually increases appetite using the same mechanism affected when you're hungry after being sleep deprived

Fair enough. I guess for me the laziness counters the increased appetite enough that it has the opposite effect. Then again I think I do react differently to weed than other people, and I've always been an extreme lightweight.

What did he mean by this?

You're full of shit, OP. Why do you post shit threads like this? Does it get you off or something?

People evolved to EAT. No one has 'appetite' problems unless they have cancer or somesuch shit. You just EAT.

Quit shitposting, faggot. There's enough shit threads on Veeky Forums as is.

If I "just eat" then I stay a hungry lank. I don't want to be a hungry lank. Therefore, I force myself to eat. I would rather enjoy it. What's so hard to understand?

What's 'hard to understand' is why you insist on shitposting such retarded bullshit like this.

YOU JUST FUCKING EAT. You can eat ALL DAY LONG if you want, it's EASY. Or do you have cancer? Maybe you're just a pussy who was raised by women? Are you some vegan cuck? YOU JUST FUCKING EAT. It's the EASIEST thing in the world.

/thread

I hate people like you OP, people with childlike relationship with food.

Choo chooo here comes the train!!! open the tunnel!!! Eat your goddamn food you baby

You still don't understand. I do eat. I bulk like everybody else on this board. I was doing 5000 calories a day during the winter and putting on weight. I'm not complaining about not gaining weight, because I do. I'm asking what will make me WANT to eat more, because I always want to avoid a meal. I don't avoid it, but I want to. Some people find pleasure in eating, some don't. Do you understand this?

Choo chooo here comes the train!!! open the tunnel!!! Eat your goddamn food you baby

I do eat the food senpai what don't you get

>Some people find pleasure in eating, some don't.
Then you're obviously eating the wrong foods. What the fuck are you doing, sitting down with a bushel of raw spinach, because it's 'healthy', and choking it down with water, because that's also 'healthy', then wondering why it is you hate eating so much? For fuck's sake, if you're such a fussy little babby when it comes to food and need more calories, then fucking DIRTY BULK if that's what you have to do; eat WHATEVER YOU LIKE BEST. Eat ONLY calorie-dense foods you like; pizza, burgers, cookies, cake, whatever the fuck. Put butter on everything imaginable. Put half-and-half or straight cream on your goddamned morning cereal instead of regular milk. Eat more cheese. JUST FUCKING EAT. The human body is EVOLVED to eat, to store as many calories as it can so when the famine hits next week you survive to breed. Stop fighting your own genetic heritage and FUCKING EAT.

You literally still don't understand. I don't have a problem bulking. When I bulk I eat anything with high calories including greasy fast food, and drink a lot of milk. Spinach is not a high calorie food, I don't eat it. I put on weight and get stronger by eating a lot. That is what bulking is. I have no appetite, that's my issue. I don't enjoy eating or bulking...

xXx***EVEN THOUGH I EAT ENOUGH TO SUCCESSFULLY BULK AND GET STRONGER***xXx

***I EAT ENOUGH TO GAIN WEIGHT AND GET STRONGER***

(THIS IS CALLED BULKING)

(I DO THIS)

but every meal is just work and forcefeeding. Do you understand this?

OK, I get it. You're gay. You were raised by domineering women and they've ruined you as a man. I guess there's always gender reassignment surgery. should be able to help you with that. You may as well seriously consider it because you will NEVER MAKE IT the way you are. You might have something like a happy life as a woman, or at least as a trap. Take care, OP, there's nothing more we can do for you.

Cringed. This reads like it was written in anger

if you wanna get big you gotta eat big, and that means eating when you dont fucking want to

whatever it takes man, cmon

You're a fucking idiot