ThinkTank "perfect bodies" bullshit

youtu.be/MnSGSVlf7Zo

What the fuck is up these people?
Is it because they were brainwashed?

It's hilarious when the qt was asked which body type she'd go for and spaghetti was spilled all over the shop
Also every time there was a guy with a 6pack they said it was unrealistic

Other urls found in this thread:

aplus.com/a/women-in-the-uk-describe-the-looks-of-a-perfect-man-and-it-s-not-what-most-men-would-think-?utm_campaign=i102&utm_source=a11303&so=ejdzEaNhdR8rcVPvNJ6JRT&ref=ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Also every time there was a guy with a 6pack they said it was unrealistic

That's because most women are insane and feel threatened by just about everything, so they want a slightly pudgy guy that they know will never leave them.

This is clearly just a difference in how they interpreted the brief. Either "Make this guy look better" or "Start here and show me a perfect physique". The ones with abs weren't so much "unrealistic" as "not at all like the original guy and obviously edited".

>they want a slightly pudgy guy that they know will never leave them.
This makes no sense, then why dont they just date fat guys who they know wont leave them?
Also, not like a guy will up and leave just because he has abs. Girls will still be picky and hard to get
ah women, who the fuck can figure them out

you can physically see the point he loses faith in humanity

>Julius Kieser

That's an amazing name!

Pudgy guys still have some semblance of body shape but none of the self confidence, and easily emotionally dependent because most chicks won't give them the time of day. They are easy to manipulate because of that.

It's a self confidence boost for the girl and they can get more material items from them, too.

.t woman who dated fat guys for this reason

Arent most guys emotionally dependant?
I mean shit, look at this site or just any dating site in general. even the fittest guy has problems getting dates
Naturally fatter guys have more problems but still, most guys i think would be happy to find a girl willing to fuck and would stick to her like glue

FACE, HEIGHT, AND FRAME is a meme, you can easily get the girl of your dreams if you aren't prohibitively ugly and boring and know where to look.

Now for most chicks, prohibitively ugly is a lot of body fat or an exceptionally bad face.

Fatter men have more trouble finding women that are attracted to them for that reason. Therefore, they are willing to work harder to get into one and are more loyal and provide more emotional attention to people who are attracted to them.

>FACE, HEIGHT, AND FRAME is a meme, you can easily get the girl of your dreams if you aren't prohibitively ugly and boring and know where to look.

Can confirm, overweight loser here who dated a girl way out of my league last year. All I had to do was make her laugh at a movie screening at our work.

I have no idea what i look like, i used to think i was attractive since last two gf chased me and wanted me but now that im single its a desert out there so im thinking i actually am ugly but anyways
How does one achieve the girl of my dreams then? (short, cute, high sex drive, loving and likes to watch movies/series at home)

>How does one achieve the girl of my dreams then?

They don't exist. You find someone close-enough and compromise.

then how/where do i find one thats close enough?

you date

I want to punch this nu-male host in the face so badly.

ive had dates, several but very few end up in the way i want them to
Id love to date 25+ girls who feel more serious but all i find are 20-22 year olds and they tend to flake

then don't date college kids.

Only ones ive found to be single famalam
girls who are 22+ and still single usually are single for a reason and are very hard to date because the reason is most often extreme demands

where do i look?

keep trying. That's all I can suggest.

I fucking love how she picks the most aesthetic shop as her ideal after going on about unrealistic bodies. This is what being a host on a regressive "show" gets you, not being allowed to say that an attractive body is attractive.

>"Men with well-toned bodies are, initially, regarded as attractive, but it is the man with the little bit of excess flab around the waist who often wins the day," states Jacamo's press release.

aplus.com/a/women-in-the-uk-describe-the-looks-of-a-perfect-man-and-it-s-not-what-most-men-would-think-?utm_campaign=i102&utm_source=a11303&so=ejdzEaNhdR8rcVPvNJ6JRT&ref=ns