Only 9.5 bitcoins

>only 9.5 bitcoins
why is my life full of suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

globalrichlist.com/
businessinsider.com.au/this-39-year-old-sold-everything-he-had-for-bitcoin-house-car-and-childrens-toys-now-he-lives-on-a-campsite-waiting-for-the-ultimate-cryptoboom-2017-10
blockchain.info/address/1E6K9MbcvHVcEaReuyiMPqfkUpPEMFFeYT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's 19x more BTC than I have.

fuck off thats a lot in 2017.

I have 0.053 if it makes you feel better

>tfw only 21 million bitcoins

Posts like this make me hate this board.

You're richer than at least 75% humans on earth with 10 bitcoins.
You have food to eat, a roof over your head.. shut the fuck up.

globalrichlist.com/

I recommend to put all in to ODN. You will be millionaire by the end of the year then. Thank me later.

Yeah but we have a much more expensive standard of living (e.g. we're taxed and cheated out the ass by government and megacorps)

5 btc here. Feel your pain bro

my total portfolio is only 0.1 btc, fuck you OP

Your biggest concern is your slave masters taking a few dollars from you.
The biggest conern of the 6 other billion humans who are poorer than you, in third world countries etc. are much much more stressful.

Sure and I do feel bad that they live in shit countries, but until they embrace the free market, it's not my problem

poorfag neet fuckup reporting in,
i have .0816 btc, down from .25 btc...
there is always a smaller fish
have some perspective

Their concerns are stupid if their dna didnt manage to climb the power ladders by 2017 maybe their dna isnt worthy of surviving

>muh other people in "third world countries"

fuck those people, seriously. they are poor because they are INFERIOR and never had the intelligence to uplift their own communities. this also goes for riceniggers in the SEasia area as well as the billions of shitskin pajeets out there. these "people" are poor because they are subhuman.

>inb4 racist whiteboi
>inb4 fuck off back to pol

I'm actually vietnamese and witness vietnamese dumbfuckery on a daily basis.

I know that feel. I only have 24. It's like why even bother?

Yeah Free market + untill they figure out how to increase their average IQ too.

I was just trying to put things into perspective for OP. Even though I believe he's a troll..

Especially if you're smart; and you hodl for 5-10 years. You'll make it eventually

in this together. life is a sick joke

You could have easily been one of them, had your mother fucked someone else.

So yeah, they're intellectually inferior to you , but it's not because they don't deserve it, they were just unlucky at birth.

this vietchink is correct

sry commies, thats nature

I'm a small fish staring up

>tfw 0.0029 BTC

I need a fucking job so bad

no such thing as luck in this

>duhh you could be a nigger starving in africa you should feel lucky

yeah i could also be a damn bacteria feeding on a turd. Retarded point

>subhuman admits he's one
Kek

Vietnamese faggot? Mate, you're subhuman as well.

Let's look at the Congo under Belgium's colonial rule around the early 1900s:

"Women and children were imprisoned as hostages to force husbands and fathers to work. Flogging, starvation and torture were routine. Murder was common—tribes resisting enslavement were wiped out; administration officials expected to receive back a severed human hand for every bullet issued. Rape and sexual slavery were rampant. Workers failing to secure assigned quotas of rubber were routinely mutilated or tortured. Administration officials so completely dehumanized local peoples that at least one decorated his flower garden with a border of severed human heads."

So, rough start. That's gonna have a lasting impact, the United States didn't have to put up with that shit at that point in history. They obtained full independence in the 1960s, embraced the free market and became rapidly industrialized. They're going through tough times now, tremendous internal conflict, and very difficult economic circumstances:

"A major problem for people trying to start their own companies is that the minimum amount of capital needed to launch the company is 5 times the average annual income, and prices are regulated by the government, which almost forces people to have to work for the larger, more corrupt businesses; otherwise, they won’t have work."

It's not the people's fault. Lots of people want to work hard and to better the circumstances for themselves and their loved ones, but shitty government (or international influences) can keep them down.

Yes, that's why they need to make the effort of deleting themselves from the gene pool, so that future generations don't have these differences in potential.
Also neo-darwinism

t. anthropologist

Please take your low IQ back to your echo chamber/containment board, thanks

>only 2175 bitcoins
>only own 2 lambos

I had about 25 but diversified into ICOs and am now down to 13 and may go further down to 10 (though would have about 60 if I sold my entire portfolio). Had to take this enormous risk because I don't want to be rich in 5-10 years, I want to be rich in 3 months.

Southamerican third worlder here i agree 100% with you

You're suggesting we kill all the sub 100 Qi humans on earth ?
So, basically, all black / latinos/ musims ?

How do you go about doing that exactly ?

Good on ya, based gook. You'll be spared on the DOTR.

gene-specific targeting virus

Delet this

You could be this guy right now.

businessinsider.com.au/this-39-year-old-sold-everything-he-had-for-bitcoin-house-car-and-childrens-toys-now-he-lives-on-a-campsite-waiting-for-the-ultimate-cryptoboom-2017-10

If only he did this years ago

btc can 10x again, in less time than we think

If you own 21 you will be rich as fuck by 2027, daily reminder.

ahh please stop i cant afford a single BTC

fucking dip already!!!!!

Me too, but now you fucked up since you are holding shitcoins.

Looks like we are fucked, I own 21 buy we'll have to wait 5 years to get rich, this sucks.

I wish I could invest in some alt and x10 it so that's 210, then I would still wait 5 years and be uber rich.

yep i am subhuman. did i say i was *not* subhuman? i even admit it and imply it by saying "i'm actually vietnamese". simple reading comprehension, fuckos.

in the end take solace in the fact that we're all gonna die anyway.

My hope is that one of my alts will moon massively before BTC does. I don't think it's such a terrible bet, and even if my gamble doesn't pay off, if BTC fulfills its potential, you're rich whether you have 10 BTC or 25 BTC anyway.

Fuck zimbabwe

Top kek. You're gonna make it bro

Woulda had 2 but i tried to short BTC at 4500

>tfw had 31 bitcoins at peak but sold down to 10 during the bull run at average fill of ~3000

played myself

You guys know thats the whole point right? you buy "alts" to acquire BTC; they moon and you get more BTC. Remember Bitcoin is the coin to rule them all, the rest are just shitcoins.

you fucked up user. Shoulda kept at least 21

>You guys know thats the whole point right?
lol no shit user

Proof

blockchain.info/address/1E6K9MbcvHVcEaReuyiMPqfkUpPEMFFeYT

Kill yourself OP

>tfw no blue eyed blonde loli goddess
how much BTC for her?

What alts do you have?
some projects are interesting but most are bullshit

Don't respond to the memebragging cucktroll

SAGED

About 80% is LINK. Other than that, ICON, Enigma, Ethbet, 0x, Kyber, Bancor, and one other coin that's currently in presale that I won't mention yet that I'm putting 50-100ETH in. All bought at ICO.

One of these shitcoins has to moon soon... R-r-right?

Pathetic

I am a Pajeet and I approve this message. Poor people deserve poverty.

Your gook ancestors wouldn't give up in Vietnam though, something to be proud of.

We would of just bombed you commie gooks to hell if the war wasn't so unpopular thanks to commie Jew fake news

>Buying alts are guaranteed to make you money

You're the reason scamcoins exist, you think you can increase your btc holdings by buying and selling but you're just a retard getting scammed

damn reading this thread makes me feel alot better about my 20.69 BTC stash. didnt realize there were so many poorfags on Veeky Forums

The BTC smile