Is a combination of Paleo, Vegan, and Intermittent Fasting the best possible diet?

Is a combination of Paleo, Vegan, and Intermittent Fasting the best possible diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
instagram.com/norwegian_liftinggoddess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try swallowing a shotgun barrell while you're at it.

No.

I think it would be hard to do both vegan and intermittent fasting. You only have so much time to get in so many calories and that would be hard to do with vegetables alone.

worst*
and yes

the "best" possible diet is dependent on your lifestyle

somebody who does a lot of cardio would prioritize a lot more carbs than somebody who just lifts weights

with that said, vegan is the best diet "morally" speaking but is honestly just gimping yourself in terms of efficiency

as for intermittent fasting, it's just a way to control your hunger better through having small dedicated eating windows

But we know from science that Paleo and Intermittent Fasting is basically the diet that humans evolved on. If you add the benefits of a Vegan diet on top of that, How is that not the optimum human diet?

I don't know that you can really make the argument that paleo and intermittent fasting are OPTIMAL, just that humans can, in fact, survive eating that way out of necessity.

>But we know from science that Paleo and Intermittent Fasting is basically the diet that humans evolved on.
uh, no, we don't

>paleo vegan

lol wut

op thinks this is the best possible diet

youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng

OP, I remember a time when trolling really was an art, and trolls put effort into their craft. Now, however, like you, it's just shit. Not entertaining at all, low quality bait all day every day.

Veganism and Paleo are diametrically opposed. You can't mix them.

Also 'veganism' is a goddamned lifestyle, not just a diet. But uninformed, talentless trolls like you wouldn't know that, you're just copypastaing shit that other shits copypastaed from some other faggot.

Please leave. You're part of the Cancer that is killing Veeky Forums.

Bro science maybe. Link to clinical trials or tier 1 journal published historical research pls.

she eats three meals a day, that's not intermittent fasting

she really made herself ugly on purpose
meat can't save her now

oh, sorry dude, she shouldve stuffed in all those fucking banana peels and lettuce heads in a smaller window

I'm not vegan but you can bulk way easy. Ever heard of rice, beans, tortillas? You can make a veggie burrito easily of 1000kcal with said ingredients. Add avocado, seitan/tofu, you're straight on every macro

youre not living in a cave and hunting for food all day

lmao add keto to it while you're at it

>veganism is goddamned lifestyle.
This is how you bait OP

>Also 'veganism' is a goddamned lifestyle, not just a diet.
It's closer to a religion

That hairline gets me every time.
So does the tiny neck and blocky head.

SAUUCE

paleo vegan. You fucking pleb, hanging yourself is even faster

shes a fucking idiot, these people really would rather eat lbs of lettuce a day?

This. I'm vegan and tried IF. Oh wee, boy is it hard to get to even 1800kcal! Veggies are filling as fuck...

Yeah but we're talking about an 8 hour eating window - sure, I'd get ONE huge meal like that in me no probs, I fucken love burritos and usually make just the kind you described. But then I'd still be around 800-900kcal away from my minimum calorie intake - I'd need to fit another meal that's almost as big into me in the next 7 hours or so, and a meal like that is VERY filling and would keep me full for a long ass time...

And that's on a fucken CUT with a 1800-1900 kcal goal - I have no idea how you'd do it on a bulk with a 3000kcal goal.

>I have no idea how you'd do it on a bulk with a 3000kcal goal.
maybe some people are just really dedicated

instagram.com/norwegian_liftinggoddess/

>I can do all things thru Christ
I'm in love

God have mercy on my dick

Who's righty?

her sister. she didn't link her instagram so can't help you there

>tattoos

Nothing worse on a women, except a nigger.

Oh no, she'll be crushed to know you won't have sex with her

All those manlets trying to get with her lol

You must also think stretch marks and freckles are ugly. KYS already

uh, freckles and stretch marks aren't on the same level as tattoos mate like not even close. they're natural. people don't have control over those. they have to make a choice to get tattoos
he's saying the fact that she decided to get tattoos is a bad indicator

Thanks bro, you are best bro

lol, latsbrah female version

This girl can't be natty, right bros?

>eat no carbs
>but only eat vegetables
>and only within a short time-frame

just the first two are hard enough, how do you plan to achieve all 3?

Damn. She looks amazing but she's a churchy.

>Vegan

No, but do it anyway OP

(You)

>was an art
it's 'a art'

>paleo diet
>IF
Fuck off, just eat balanced meals 3 times a day because neither of those diets are better than the other

If I had a chance with either her or her twin... I'm fruitlessly smitten either way.