This is it lads

This is it lads.
I'm done.
I can't get a regular job.
I'm gonna start investing in crypto like a fag.

I haven't touched crypto in over a year at this point.

What have I missed?
Can you still make a living?
Is it nothing but Pakis and housewives?

>tokens

Not everyone works at Taco Bell.

Nigger

You came here straight from the r9k britfeel thread didn't you

sometimes i brush my teeth with maple syrup

Negative

fuck your mother if you want fuck

I feel you bro

>graduated from uni December 2013
>never got a job

being a sperg is suffering. Whatever

What do you use to buy alt coins?

funny story - I actually won 50k on a random scratch off a few years back. been riding that ever since

I'm serious, I'm getting back into it and I can't remember which sites are legit when buying alt coins.

ahhh I misread your question, but I wasn't joking. I use bittrex

yep bittrex

protip buy eBoost

Graduated college 2.5 years ago, and been a NEET for 1 year now.

My degree is fucking useless and I have too much disdain for wagecucking to ever land something that will pay me more than $15/hr(even 15 is a challenge).
Gonna move out of my parents in the next few weeks and just live off crypto or other /mfh/ ideas. Fuck it. I believe in my shitcoins.

What're you invested in, amigo?

To the moon, lads.

Lambos or bust, my friend!

OMG is solid as fuck and if you buy in now you're gonna make gains.
LINK made me 100% gains already, and its pretty much guaranteed to double again
ODN is the riskiest but thinking of buying in; the only thing thats keeping me from doing it is i dont want to have bags before going in on LINK.

Just look for the solid projects user; a lot of them are pretty cheap right now. I like TenX, ARK has potential, Monero will eventually moon again, Kyber gave me nice gains and will probably go up again, Monetha has a low market cap and i could see it being worth 10x by next year. WeTrust looks interesting, i found out Hungry Skelly is advising them....
Just invest in the solid shit, dont sell at a loss. You dont always have to HODL long term, if theres something you think has potential do your research and throw some money at it.

What do you use? Bittrex?

I'm on Bittrex, and I don't see Chainlink. Am I missing something?

Bittrex and Binance.
I trust Bittrex the most but Binance has lower fees and a really nice interface. Honestly just get used to making accounts in all the exchanges; you kind of miss out on some shit because not all list the same coins. Just dont leave too much money in any of them, especially on the shittier ones. Here are some to check out:

>Binance
>Bittrex
>HiBTC
>Polionex
>Kraken
>Mercatox
>Liqui
>Cryptopia

Do you use a VPN when trading?

not on Bittrex, they havent been adding new coins cus uncle sam is on their ass. Its on binance. Like i said hereGet used to different exchanges.

No; i dont really see a reason to. Are you trying to avoid taxes? Most exchanges with decent volume are gonna require ID if you start trading big volume anyway. plus the risk of going to prison or w/e; ill just pay my taxes like a good goy at the point im making tens of thousands

I'll probably use a VPN and Tor browser from someone else WiFi to make throwaway accounts to buying monero for buying drugs on the darknet. Def take precautions if thats what you're planning on doing; dont BTC from your personal wallets/exchanges wallets to darknet wallets.

Thanks for the advice user, should help me to get going. Any other tips for a newfag? Do you link your bank account to your account on, say, Bittrex?

So, it's cool to give them your personal info to make bigger trades?
Do these sites provide tax forms at the end of the year, or do you have to file it yourself?

What do I need to do to get BTC into a wallet I can use on the darknet? Tumble it 3 times and transfer it to an empty wallet on the darknet?

You guys seem like you dont know a lot and when i was asking these questions most people would tell me to fuck off. Theres value in that because you should be researching all this shit a lot or you're gonna lose all your money. but....

>go on Coinbase/Gdax, link bank account and credit cards if you want. Buy BTC/ETH.
>Send your BTC/ETH to an exchange with alts
>Buy low, sell high (actually not a meme)
>invest in solid projects, read the whitepaper, look at their team, community involvment on Social media.
>Dont chase pumps
>Dont constantly sell at a loss, or panic when something goes down 10%
>understand Market Cap and volume
>dont trade with more than you can afford to lose
>when depositing/withdrawing crypto make sure the addresses are right; Dont send BTC to an ETH address, you'll lose it all....etc
>in general start with 100-500 because you'll probably fuck up.

>What do I need to do to get BTC into a wallet I can use on the darknet? Tumble it 3 times and transfer it to an empty wallet on the darknet?

BTC blockchain is public and can be traced pretty easily so no. Best to use a coin that leaves no trace like monero

>Buy Monero or some other anonymous Altcoin
>Send Monero to wallet
>Make throwaway account anonymously/safely on an exchange
>buy BTC, send to a throwaway wallet; buy stuff with that wallet

I think a lot of people on the darknet probably use Monero as a standard by now, so you cold probably skip the last two steps

>You guys seem like you dont know a lot

Bingo. The tips are much appreciated, brother. Thanks

I recently just started day trading (I refuse to return to the sales floor) and this thread has got me all emotional & feeling like I'm on a quest with fellow plebs.

Anyway, I've noticed something about my own mind when trading. If I'm hesitant to go in on a trade and then after a while I suddenly feel safe to go in, the trend usually reverses right when I do buy and then I fuck myself.

My theory is that there's a misinterpretation of data going on in my head. If you notice something similar, hopefully this helps you identify and correct that pattern more rapidly.

Last piece of advice....Dont fucking daytrade, most people lose money doing this....Crypto is too volatile and you'll just stress yourself out and lose all your money trying to daytrade

Were all gonna make it, bros. Use your hatred for wagecucking as motivation.

To the fucking moon!

Thanks for the advice and honesty.
What about the taxes?
Is that not something that needs to be fucked with until you're making big bucks?
And why do you say to ignore pump and dumps?