Cutting food

What are some good foods to eat when cutting.

Celery

How about something that isn't absolutely disgusting.

I've found oatmeal is great for breakfast, however I'm sick of chicken for lunch and dinner.

What's something good that goes with lunch and dinner

Less.

>waaah green veggies are gross!
Jesus fuck, user. Are you a little kid? Grow some balls.

>Cutting
>Eating grains

Lol

>cutting
>won't eat vegetables

Sorry bro, you aren't gonna make it

Shrimp, lean steak/ pork, fruits, vegetables Greek yogurt are my goto

>fruits

No

Chicken breast, vegetables, pork, tuna/sardines

Yeah fruits great for cutting. I eat tons of fruit and my cut is going great. I'm down 10 lbs a month

Egg whites.
Fibrous/leafy veggies
Salads with citrus juice or vinegar as a dressing
Steaks.
Chicken thighs.

Anyone who says lean meat is a tard, fat is super important when cutting. Gotta get that satiety and test levels high as possible

I like to put hummus on my chicken and veggies, kinda changes the taste up so you keep from getting sick of your regulars.

THIS

most people hardly eat any fats when cutting which fucks your hormones

can this retarded meme die already? one apple a day won't make you fat.

Breakfast- 2 eggs and banana

Lunch- chicken thigh and cut up tomatoes on the side

Dinner- steak,pork chops, fish or tuna with broccoli, carrots or corn on the side

Is this good for losing weight? I also drink black coffee throughout the day and lots of water and I take a multivitamin

>not eating fruit

maybe if you want to become auschwitz mode kek that's not enough for a 12 year old girl unless you're eating a lot of those meats for dinner

>fat

>egg whites
>vinegar or citrus juice as dressing

kek

This, you need whole eggs foe dem fats

It ain't about making you fat. It's about how fructose fucks up your liver and affects where you lose calories from. You want to lose lean mass instead of fat, feel free to eat all the fruit you want, kiddo.

People on Veeky Forums are stupid about sugar.

They think all sugars = free sugars, and all free sugars = AIDS

In reality, if the sugars are encased in fiber (such as carrots and fruits and shit) can just be counted toward your total carbohydrates

If the sugars are not encased in fiber (such as fruit juice or soda), then they are detrimental in high doses, but an athletic, in shape male can afford 65-70g free sugar daily with little to know detriment.

Supposedly dairy sugars don't count as free sugars, even without being encased in fiber.

Idk if that is dairy propoganda or if lactose is magic

I drink a few drinks of vodka and flavored water when I'm cutting each day. For some reason the vodka makes me not even think about food and I don't get hungry after a few drinks

so you're telling me ONE fucking apple A DAY will prevent me from cutting. Fuck off straight back to le leddit and never return. take your retarded nu-malescience with you.

vodka has loads of empty calories, you might as well eat real food you mongoloid.

>60 calories a shot

kek that's fuck all compared to if I were to eat a meal and I only have 5 drinks a day

I like to eat omelet with veggies en some fruits, occasionally I'll have oats but I have a hard time eating oats in the morning

19g of sugar in one apple there sweetcakes

Who cares it's the calories in food that matters

Strawberries, only 33 calories per 100g.

watermelon

Nuts and Milk.

Sugar leads to belly fat. What's the point in cutting if you're not trying to lose belly fat?

everything that fits your daily calorie/macros intake what's so hard about this god

I never said I don't eat veggies

I love broccoli, celery is just disgusting though

It's all about calories not where those calories come from

you can eat pizza only and still lose weight

Breh, he's obviously baiting with momscience

Enjoy your diabetes and heart disease.

dyel?

Celery dressed with lemon juice and olive oil is pretty good bro. Try it.

No I don't lift but I've lost a lot of weight

If you want abs you should cut the fruit and sugar out of your diet.

I have abs and I eat a lot of fruit

You sound like a fatass dyel.

>olive oil
Literally why eat celery then?

Will do

Then don't you dense fuck

To all those cutting on a low carb diet, how do you make sure you get enough fiber? I'm having the worst shits of my life while cutting.

Don't do low carb

It's stupid as fuck, I did it for 2 years and has the same progress without it

Fiber powders, and even when I'm cutting I still work in a handful of raspberries or prunes every so often.

Low carb does not means no carbs. Just control your portions.

Pork rinds

happy meals you rather be happy than crappy