IS CHIPOTLE Veeky Forums APPROVED??

WELL???

IM WAITING!!

Other urls found in this thread:

chipotle.com/nutrition-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chipotle a shit.

Super Monster from freebirds only way to go.

It's bretty terrible tbq family

only if you buy it exactly at the moment they're closing

Chipotle is delicious.

Also most of their ingredients is organic so none of that processed garbage you find in most fast food joints.

Yes it's Veeky Forums approved.

Extremely high in sodium. Has some transfat and cholestrol.

Answer is no.

>.05 has been deposited in your account.

Dubs checked.

I prefer Qdoba.

>2016
>Charging for quac

organically getting ecoli.

Cesaro apparently lives off the stuff

I love when they have an outbreak because there's no lines for a few weeks

Why does almost everywhere charge for guac? Are avocados that expensive?

Plus roids and coffee

it's a meme food that middle aged moms buy to be 'healthy'

+1

"Good fat" nonsense so they know they can get away with it.

>giving your money to a company that actively fights against the scientific consensus on the safety of GMOs

Dumbass, the problem isn't the GMO's, the problem is the pesticide they spray on GMO's. You gotta think of the bigger picture

>eating fast food garbage.
>not eating burritos from your local taqueria.

You'll never make it eating non-authentic Mexican food.

Someone can eat chipotle multiple times a week and stay in shape, you can't eat junk food made in lard all the time without looking like a fatass, jose....

> Authentic
> Burritos

Uhhh, user, that's like getting an authentic Fortune Cookie.

Fuck you

I like it. Get the bowl with chicken. brown rice. corn. lettice. cheese. hot sauce. mixed vegies.

nothing bad about that.

what are the best fast food Veeky Forums approved orders for cutting?

taco bell fresco menu stuff is the CLOSEST you can get and even that's not better than something you can whip up at home quickly.

Please just go to or find a real taqueria. Chipotle is literal ebola compared to actual mexican food.

Chipotle is goat as fuck man.
chipotle.com/nutrition-calculator
Only downfall is sodium, drink lots of water.

>Is Mexican food healthy for you?

That's only part of the reason. The bigger reason is that it's very seasonal, and not just that: they have a very small window to be harvested and consumed.

But yes, the popularity of it has also made supply difficult.

I grew up eating it so it's kind of weird to me that everyone's all into it now, and quite frankly really fucking annoying because it's skyrocketed in price.

Doubly weird is that I grew up with it being more a dessert fruit rather than a savory thing. Avocado ice cream and shakes were my jam before "this is my jam" was a thing.

Yeah I'm third world as shit.

Holy shit that is exactly what I get every time I go there!

I wouldn't say "nothing." The chicken is extremely high in sodium.

I personally give no fucks but a lot of people looking for a healthful meal should likely look elsewhere.

Chipotle is trash. Especially if you live in the southwest and you aren't buying your burritos from actual Mexicans just kys. I live in fucking California and your gonna charge me a dollar for guac when I can get a whole avocado 50 fucking cents. They don't prepare their carnitas by refrying it. They are also hypocrites who claim quality food but import their meat from Australia and are owned by McDonald's. I'm sorry this restaurant triggers me like few others. They are the embodiment of corporate America whoring out the slow food and eating healthy and naturally and mostly appeal to white suburbanites afraid of brown people and spicy Mexican food (oh my!) browns and peppers in my Mexican food? Disgusting.

Why are you shits pretending authentic Mexican food is any better than fast food-tier shit? Mexican food is shit, and my shit is shit after eating that fucking shit so stop thinking your shit is the shit. fried anything is shit.

Enjoy your e-coli

shit doesn't sell.

Last outbreak, they sent coupons for a free menu item to everyone in my neighborhood. No purchase necessary. Went in and got a free steak burrito It was great.