Imagine LINK becoming the #3 crypto and going to moon like ETH did

Imagine LINK becoming the #3 crypto and going to moon like ETH did.

Imagine the whales dumping that thing coded in ruby the day after SIBOS.

FUCK I LITERALLY SOLD MY STACK I NEED THIS TO DIP BACK TO 8.1K SO I CAN BUY BACK IN

HOW FUCKED AM I HONESTLY?

>Ruby is a japanese programming language

Seegey Nazarov = Satoshi Nakamoti is becoming clearer for every day

Buy asap, I wouldn't be saying this yesterday or the day before but imo this thing ayt going back down much lower.

We will see 0.39$ again user, don't worry. And after SIBOS there will be another dip

What is stopping chain LINK from being attacked by a competitor, or even worse being FORKED?

CHAIN LINK CASH CONFIRMED

WE'RE ALL FUCKING RICH BOYS

also, most of these banks have the cream of the crop from harvard/oxford/cambridge.

It would be trivial for them to implement their own CLOSED-SOURCE blockchain technology.

where would LINK be then?

who gives a fuck man

nobody is going to use ripple eiether and its worth 10 fucking billion dollars

if this can hit 5 billion, we'll all be fucking rich, and it has a much higher chance of actually being used than cripple

You either don't know what LINK is for or you're being dumb on purpose.

Think of a pay to win way to help connect Blockchain across the world.

Which makes us Money

cuz it's cheaper to use chainlink

we're talking about the money hungry bankers... right?

not to mention open source is where all the real talent is lol pleb do you even understand this space

>And after SIBOS there will be another dip

everyone always makes this assumption using the whole buy the rumor sell the news type mentality but that only applies under the premise that the news does NOT meet expectations, and yes that's probably the safer wager to bank on, but it's by no means guaranteed

The news could be better than anyone anticipates resulting in immediate, massive price spikes

so i just bought in at 8800... feel like its too high but i have high hopes. whats LINK's major competitor anyway

ETH and the whole crypto market mooned cause everyone is making scam Icos off of it. What could cause that with Chainlink?

ripple could be considered a competitor but as of recent they were rejected a partnership with Swift who in turn is partnered with ChainLink giving Sergey an upper hand

Gee, I don't know. Maybe solving the oracle problem opens the gates for another generation of tokens?

All I need is that LINK hits $2.3 for it to be life changing. What are the chances that it hits that price before 2018?

Yeah a dip to .55 from .60.

same

i think prolly in december it will be at least 1billi in marketcap

people will sell 2x into alts + chainlink will be popular

>Q1 2020
>LINK is at $789
>yfw

Got 35K - user I pray your right!