All things oats

So I bought some oats this weekend and I'm curious to know how you guys prepare them.

Share ideas/recipes/general info on oats

tl;dr all things oats

cook with milk and enjoy with berries n shit. Does this look the motherfucking cooking board to you?

Yea op, does this look like a mother fucking cooking board?

Does this look like a motherfucking cooking board?

>hardest part of getting Veeky Forums is nutrition and food prep
>LEL WHY ARE YOU HERE

>>

this isn't a fucking cooking board, faggot OP

This. I think I'm not eating enough and I'm trying new stuff to be eating throughout the day. This includes oats.

Sure, I will google oats recipes but I'm also interested in how Veeky Forumsizens prepare them.

Does a cooking board look like this?

OP you 5/7 macadamia nut, does this look like the mother fucking cooking board to you?

Oats + Banana + Milk + Whey blended in a shake

I eat my rolled oats raw, they're really nice like that, I enjoy em as part of my pre-gym meal 1/4 cup oats, 100g banana, 100g full fat greek yogurt.

nom nom

Cook oats on stove

Add egg, vanilla casein, peanut butter, abd a banana

I eat them like cereal in the morning, cup of oats in milk, cinnamon, mabey a tiny bit of sugar, I do it like that because I hate cooked oatmeal

I grind them up in a coffee grinder than snort em str8 to the dome

this guy knows of what's up

load your oats with peanut butter if you're looking to up the calories

every morning after my run i have:
>1.5 cups of oats (450 calories)
>4 tablespoons of peanut butter (400 calories)
>2 bananas (200 calories)

plus a grapefruit as a midmorning snack. that usually lasts me until around noon. keeps me from losing weight

50g fine oats
300ml water
mix in pot
pot on stove
max setting till boiling
stove to min setting
let sit for 4 minutes, don't forget to stir
flavor with whatever

1/2 cup oats
1 cup milk
2 scoops whey
Stir
Enjoy!

100gr of oats with milk in the morning 50 gr with whey in a shake later add palintose for extra carbs

Scottish oats are the fucking best. I slow cook my oats. Steel cut are also good but the scottish oats have a 10x better texture to them.

Scooby bulking bars