Shoulder gainz

Fellow Veeky Forums chads and autistis, I've hit great size in my 3 years of lifting but my shoulders genetically have lacked. I want the typical rounded decent boulder size.

Hit me with some good routines.

Also whats the deal with OHP? Some swear by it whilst others say the db press is the bread + butter. Rep ranges?

Thank you citizens of fit

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

General rules

"I'm not strong enough!"
> More frequency, e.g., GCZL or Hepburn or Bulgarian method

"I'm not big enough!"
> More volume e.g. German Volume Training

For shoulders I'd recommend GVT for size, being sure to superset with some sort of pull.

I have bad shoulder mobility so for me DB, KB and center mass bell OHP is easier because of the inherent rotation (and ring pull ups over straight bar), but if your shoulder mobility is good, barbell is better for loading.

Full ROM is proly the difference between the people who think it sucks ass and the people who swear by it. Ever since I started fully locking out and "shrugging up" my lateral delts started growing. Further going up to 10 reps (hard with heavy weights) made them get bigger overall.

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

good lift pupper

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

Yeah I did GVT for bench and squats. Worked really well, I've done full shoulder days but it's led to major issues in bench including shoulder injuries. Not on gear either.

I might try OHP next week with full ROM and watch some vids on the form. What do you work at? 4/5x10 working sets?

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

Good Lift Pupper

good lift pupper!

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

good lift pupper

does anyone have that picture in full resolution?

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

Good lift pupper

good lift pupper

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

good lifts pupper

Shoo shoo gains pupper

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

GOOD LIFT PUPPER

Good lift, puper