useless placebo like all supplements. does nothing for joint health

>he actually believes this

yep
keep shelling out your dollars for supplements, goy

>he still believes this

Its legit for joints and brain health
Take a shitload, like 4g epa+dha
Thins your blood a lot, if you get shot or stabbed you will probably die

I'm mainly interested in it because of the heart and blood pressure effects it claims. Legit?

Flax oil master race

>supplements are placebo

Is google broken, you retarded faggot?

No.

21st centuries snake oil.

There is no convincing evidence that fish oil does jack shit, unless you are deficient. Don't waste your money.

>tfw $60 plus tax for 500ml of fish oil

JUST

>Aware me
Hello /misc pleb how's the bro split working for you?

According to Lyle Mcdonald, your body can't metabolize flax seed oil into EPA and DHA (or something like that) and fish oil is vastly superior.

>unless you are deficient
Yeah, that's the thing, the vast majority of westerners are.

It's like Vit D3. You don't need that much, and people go overboard supplementing it when it'll do nothing beyond a certain point. But still a giant ass chunk of the population is deficient.

It's not according to Lyle. It's according to shit tons of studies and biology, but what you're saying is not quite right.

Flaxseed omega 3 is in the form of ALA, which the body will convert into DHA and EPA (which is what is found naturally in fish oil). Unfortunately this ratio is not in your favor. It's something ridiculous like 20:1, e.g. 20g of ALA converts to 1g of DHA/EPA.

This, i dont eat fish often. Not big on seafood either.

if you dildoes from /pol/ understood the significance of omega-3 fatty acids, you'd stay on your fucking containment board. now go red pill yourselves: examine.com/supplements/fish-oil/

feeling generous
ergo-log.com/fishoil.html

This is now a red flags thread.

>he doesn't read the sticky

What's about the latest on how they are carcinogens?

Everything is a carcinogen. I mean fuck carcinogens are carcinogens if you can believe that

Supplemental form is garbage. Omega-3's oxidize pretty easily when purified. While its possible that they were handled properly by the providers, its far more likely that they were just left sitting around in poor storage conditions and got degraded. Get it from actual fish or from enriched foods that necessarily are kept cold and dark.

Does anyone else get headaches from it? I was fine and dandy until I got this Controlled labs oximega fish oil. Now I get brutal headaches from it. Could I have developed an allergic reaction or is most fish oil rancid as fuck?

fine thanks i look better than you will ever be btw