Do you shower at the gym or do you go home and shower?

Do you shower at the gym or do you go home and shower?

If I literally have to I will, but it's awkward and kind of gross.

I usually do a quick scrub/wash and don't bother to wash my hair unless I'm feeling extra grimy.

Always shower at the gym. Free hot water
I also go in the morning before work and don't have time to go back home

I don't want athletes foot from those gross ass showers that they definitely don't clean. So I'll just shower at home instead. I wash off a little before leaving though using the sinks.

I go home and shower since it takes me literally 5 minutes to walk home.

showering in the gym opens yourself up to homosexual attacks.

I sometimes shower there, but I always poop on the drain and give it the old stompy stomp both to alleviate my feces and mark my territory

Why the fuck would I shower? Ever? You want to lose your skin gains or your musk gains? Do you want never to get laid again?

>tfw no gf to do kettlebell swings with

Home gym master race

both cause home gym

Yep.

Only I do actually go to the gym to shower when I'm done.

At gym. I save $30/month on my water bill.

Theres no way showering = $30

feelsgood

Homegym masterrace reporting in, but when I did Judo I always showered at home. If I shower at the gym, the moment I put my feet in my shoes and my hair has contact with street air I don't feel clean anymore.

how is that social anxiety going?

>At resort gym locker rooms
>just get out of shower
>hear shrill voice
"Housekeeping"
>assume she'll do her business in the other room, heard me showering to let me know
"HOUSEKEEPING"
>closer this time
>obviously wants me to respond and know she's there
>Go to door to the showers, covering just my junk
>8/10 30ish year old just standing there looking at me completely naked, probably not covering everything with one hand

"Yeh it's ok, I'm done"
"Ohhhh sorry, I'll just wait till you come out."

>she completely eye rapes me
>smile at each other as I walk out

She obviously knew I'd be naked, she heard the shower. Might just talk to her completely natural if she does it again

Why would I want to shower? My sweat contains pheromones.

Want to know how I know you're still living with your parents?

Yeah. There's some fucking gross ass motherfuckers at my gyms (I go to Gold's, one near my workplace and one near my apartment).

There's this one guy infamous for stinking so bad you can smell him for 20-30 minutes after he leaves the locker room. First time I smelled his afterstench I legit thought there was a sewage leak and started gagging. Another patron kindly informed me that it was actually from a person who had left FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

So yeah. I spend as little time in the locker rooms as possible.

I have an apartment in Chevy Chase, MD. Feel free to look it up. It's the most expensive city in the highest average household income state in the US (although not the most expensive city in the US overall).

My water bill is still nowhere near $30. Learn to conserve water you wasteful fuck.

Not that dude you're replying to, btw. Just commenting: there's no way your water bill should be $30 unless you live somewhere weird. Like California.

I live in Montreal Canada and my shower bill is roughly 15$ a month

>tfw still kind of reluctant to wash my butthole in gym showers if anyone else is in there
>tfw scheduling vis-a-vis access to a private shower means that the alternative is walking around for several hours with a sweaty butthole

i dunno lads

No you faggot, i own a house with my wife, and pay my god damned bills.

Theres no way showering = 30 bucks.

I bet of you went to a laundry mat, and only used disposable plates and silverware you could knock another 30 dollars off, retard

>He thinks you're not paying for the water you use at the laundromat.

It's a charity right? They're not a for-profit business or anything.

Both
>not being part of the home gym master race

>implying your not paying for the water at the gym hhuurrrddduuurrrr

Faggot.

You think the cost of showering is only the water consumed? How are those cold showers?

Shower at home because my gyms showers are gross as fuck, also because I live a mile away from my gym.

>I have an apartment in Chevy Chase, MD
>Living in the Peoples Republic of Montgomery County

I'm homeless so I shower at the gym

I go home and shower with my gf

Shower sex happens about half the time.

...how exactly does one be naked and wet with a naked and wet girl and not have sex?

not him but shower sex don't feel great 2bh
water doesn't make a good lube

I shower right before close after they've cleaned them. Total dick move I know but I got a fungus once and fuck them if I'm going through that again.

Shower sex is whack my son.

But shower FOREPLAY.....that.....that's a thing.

I'll do a quick rinse, but I'll save the soap/shampoo routine for home.

I've gotten a foot fungus from the gym shower, so I'll also wear flip flops.

>> Doesn't wear flip flops in gym showers

I thought that was common sense. I never even considered NOT wearing them

i shower once every 3 days, had cute girls come up to me and tell me i smell really good so i guess it works for pheromones and that.

I live in my car so I use the showers at 24 Hour Fitness to shower/groom.

This guy. This guy know what's going on.

Learn 2 jew anons.
>always shower at gym
>wash your gym clothes while showering
>always take a roll of toilet paper with you when you leave
>take home clean towels and return them the next day
>bring phone and laptop and charge them while you lift
>if your gym has coffee make sure you fill your shaker before you leave if not fill a jug of water
>never tip the girl at the desk

Tipping the girl at the desk is a thing?

I used to, until I got ringworm that one time. Now I just walk home. I'll be sure to wear bigger sandals when I move out.

kek, beat me too it

Last time I showered at the gym I got the flu the day after, lost 3 weeks of gym because of that, never again

I have to if I want to make it to work on time.
But there are these old men that walk around naked and talk to everyone.

Water is free here you faggot. Must be your washing machine or dishwasher.

I'm with you, user. Between the water and the power/gas to heat the water, it adds up.

I justify my membership costs by showering at the gym before work. My utility bills went down for sure.

>never tip the girl at the desk
Fuck that's just being a nigger, not a Jew..

im homeless so

real men answer

How many homeless dudes are on fit Jesus....

I like looking at other dudes dicks so I shower publicly as much as possible

G O O D
O
O
D

How's that wasting over an hour going to and from the gym any time you wanna work out going

Do you guys bring a towel? I feel like it's annoying to have an extra thing to wash

>be overweight AF
>shower before but not after of extreme sweating and lifting

Not sure why I thought that was a good idea.

>start nothing red bumps along my scrotum area
>think it's herpes
>realize not showering after working out and sweating continuously and having your belly rest ontop of an area that can't breathe will give you this shit

I still think it's herpes. Moral of the story, shower. I do it every time now.

>showering in the same place where niggers and pajeets shower.

laddie..

I live in korea, so i go to the public bath and see a bumch of naked korean dudes. Idc though i love the cold and hot water baths

>implying my gym isn't 15 minutes away walking distance

At the gym ofcourse.

People showering at home need to fucking stop being a cringelord and get over themselves.

You would LOVE the army, or prison.

I shower at the gym because I am extremely desperate for a gf and so if I happen to run across an old classmate or friend or something and they happen to invite me to something that involves female cis hetero humans I can be ready to go. Or if there is a qt in the treadmills that happens to glance at my general direction before I exit the gym, she will see me clean and with swagger and not sweaty and pitiful.
>unironically thinking than flip-flops protect you against floor fungus that thrives in water
I mean I use them too, but I don't delude myself into thinking that it is more sanitary, I just don't want to slip and fall.

>being this much of a desperate social aspy autist
>having 'swagger'

Nope.

Guys do you not live at the gym?
>tfw live in locker 263

@ gym because

>work in hospital
>gym is in hospital
>sleep in gym clothes
>roll out of bed and drive 1hr to hospital
>go to gym
>shower
>change into scrubs
>cut up dead people
>shower again as to not smell like dead people and formaldehyde
>drive 1hr home
>repeat

She's he only girl I've ever had shower sex with that it works and is comfy with. I always just have my back to the shower head and have her bend over.

fourthed for this.

Nearly broke dick after gf and myself slip and fell in shower.

>never again Veeky Forums, never again

Always at home desu, showering makes my acne more noticeable

if i go to uni from the gym then obviously i shower.
if i go home, i don't, since i bike home anyway.

>Being this socially awkward

M'lady

한쿡인??

Gym is literally 3 blocks away from home, I just do a little cardio and shower home. I feel bad for people who have to drive to the gym.

I live in an all white country, so I both take the bus to the gym and shower there without any problems.

Wow this is gay.

>showering after the gym
tell me you guys didn't fall for this meme

>havs sex after shower
>gf has to shower again
>dries her skin out and she cries about having dry skin

I sweat a lot while working out and Im pretty confident with my body, so why not? Saves a lot of money too desu senpai

Im also gay and sometimes really enjoy the view though

Fucking this I can stand fellow """white people""" since 98% of them don't have the same revolting habits as niggers, mexicans, pakis and indians nor do they smell as bad.

Or maybe I should stop going to chad-tier commercial gyms. eh.

where is this magical place senpai?

>tfw discovered how good it feels to use a hairdryer on cold setting after cardio but someone walked into the locker room when I was aiming it down my shorts

How young are the people who say "it is a meme"??

Washing your hands after wiping your arse
"oh no, not this meme again"

Showing after getting sweaty
"oh my, you didnt fall for this meme did you?"

Wanting to fuck a girl
"oh, you fell for the old girl meme did you"

Do you frequent Veeky Forums so much your vocabulary has actually dwindled to become that of a degenerate?

Nah it's grim in other ways.

Northern Ireland.

Its just a meme, lad

Lisburn here

This...this was good.
Good job.