Should I get a mass gainer if I'm bulking?

Should I get a mass gainer if I'm bulking?

Seems a lot easier to meet my macros if I use it but I've heard from an user its filled with sugars and puts you at risk for diabetes.

Drinking a mass gainer isn't going to rape a fucking skelly's insulin receptors enough to give you diabetes. That's just fucking retarded.

Diabetes is genetics and body fat levels and broken mitochondria. Just don't get too fat (over 20% if you're a dude and over 30% if a chick) and you'll be fine.

while it was convenient, i was always deterred by the price

i think it's kind of a cop-out, as there are plenty of tasty, healthy, calorie dense meals out there

>gotta make those practical chef gains too

Yes, OP.
But I reccomene ON's Pro Gainer.
650 cals per 1.5 scoops
60 cals
Mixes well
Tastes great.

It's what I use.

650 calories for 1.5 scoops sounds like a good deal unlike 1200 calories for 2 scoops. Thats just overkill

I'm probably only going to take it on work days since I don't have time to eat big

I gain 12 lbs drinking that shit twice everyday for 2 months. So yeah

>all these cucks saying its okay

Not gonna make it by cheating. How hard is it to eat? Stop finding short cuts

JUST eat an entire pizza

Lol no it will it's predominantly maltodextrin which has a GI of ~160 and is more efficient then dextrose at entering the small intestine.

English please xD

it works, but not as well as normal food. Do whatever you want, don't listen to these shit heads who put arbitrary rules on everything

Can't you just eat more chicken breast and fish?

>he isn't vegan

Don't get swindled by the Jews.
2cup whole milk
2cup oatmeal
1serving protein powder
2tbsp peanut butter

Throw it all in the blender. It is 1260cal and fits in a 3cup glass. Goes down easy.

not everyone is poor like you and has time to do all that shit.

also oats are fucking gross

Just eat food

That takes like a few seconds to blend and chuck
you wont taste the oats because of the peanutbutter. goes well with chocolate whey

>buying the potted jew
>YES, YESS good goy, remember you can't get big without buying my super miracle powder!

Gonna try this, thanks lad