twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What age is acceptable to safely start?

25 onwards with minimum 4 years lifting experience

>0.8mL
>That airbubble

4/10 see me after class

40 with 50 years of lifting experience.

When one desires an avg korean gf

I am a collegiate athlete and would like an edge.
I know I will be tested for 8 types of steroids and have my testosterone levels checked

However I have been informed at the level I play at they do not test for sarms/serms

I've done a little research and lurking and have came to the decision that I am going to get LGD-4033, mk-677, and Novladex

I just wanted to hear more anecdotes about sarms and if they are worth it

Also sorry for the blog post

LGD is quite good. But it'll suppress your testosterone level down, and free test should be down but not down that much I think since SHBG will be down too.

Low test plus test to free test ratio might be off. Don't know what they'll think of that. Nolva might help raise it back up a bit who knows to what level.

There's a drug called ITPP. It causes your RBC to release more oxygen. It puts you in aerobic situation for longer before hitting anaerobic. Would be great for sports and athletics.

90 with 12000 years of lifting

Thanks man, I'm not asking for source for ban reasons but do you known of any subreddits or something where I could find sources for that?

It was first practice ampule fill threw it out since 2 buck iran test

yellow fever hnnng

I might become the next jerry

only with a 3d waifu

>tfw t-minus 2 weeks until tren/test/sdrol blast

just a little more fucking cutting then I can stuff my face again

Guys where can i get those rubber things you need to tie off with before injecting?

IRC bio has. It's not illegal. Just banned in sports. Sst on Reddit discuss sources

So... What can I get this shit on the clearnet? Am I retarded or super retarded and I checked r/SST but I don't reddit well and could only !manage to find clomid and novla sources

Fuck I hate pinning. I'm so good at it (z-track on quads) that I don't feel a single damn thing.

But the fear of the needle is so strong.

Coming up on 1 year cruising 250mg and blasting my 10g of homebrew Chinese anavar suspension.

I thought after 40+ pins that this would get easier but I was wrong.

Any dangers/unwanted side effects to taking MK-677 for a 21yo?

I don't see why age should make a difference. It should be more effective at 21 though, because it amplifies your natural GH pulses afaik.

That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

Link the thread the next time you make one plz

Does anyone use a filter when drawing up oil or is it not needed? I read if using amps it best to use them to filter out glass particles

Just ask your local hobo, Im sure they will have a spare or loan you theirs....dont worry about cleaning, its not like hygiene is important or anything

SteroidSourceTalk

SARMs and AIs and SERMs and things like itpp you can

man I dont want to cruise
im going to shrink into a dyel

>tfw no a v e r a g e gf

if youre trying to sit on the jerry throne youll need a powerful ass

Did you see the korean archery team m8?

I'll keep sending you pics of mine

this might be my favorite webm

its extra attractive because the vibrator looks like a feminine penis

extra lactation on mine please

;)

Good routine for a weakling looking to put on mass on their first cycle? I'm leaning towards PHAT or PHUL

Or 3 years training as a farm hand.

That's cardio.

whats the reason for cruising on only 250mg test? isnt that the same as your natty test levels?

Its not good for your body to always blast a large dose.

250mg is well above natty. Its double or more that of TRT.

Lol at some new namefag still trying to posture himself relative to me. I'm nothing special in regard to offering advice on here, but he definitely isn't either, get some perspective.

Cast the advice I give in here in whatever light you want, it doesn't bother me. I'm just trying to advise people to do better than I did, wreck your endocrine system by roiding before ~23 and presumably been lifting a year or less, it doesn't bother me, just check back in with the threads when you get your post-cycle bloodwork back and your total test is dog shit.

>tfw got chewed out at work today for joking around for two minutes around closing time and my coworkers thought I was loafing it so they complained to the manager
Fuck, had all my shit done up to that point and figured I'd try to lighten my coworkers' day and I get shit on for it. Fuck me I guess.

no, were they all a v e r a g e???

cheater

anything is fine
just pls do your compounds (squats deads bench ohp)

I roided before 23 and am doing fine ;)
but lifted for 2 years and was at a low body fat

like double natty
high enough to keep your roid gains and maybe still make progress but low enough that your cholesterol should be fine and estrogen/other sides aren't a problem

same
I use slin pins now

Nigga have you even come off and done bloodwork yet?

never coming off so no

I have done lipids and liver maybe ~6 times over the four years I've been on? Most recently last year and they were really good, good cholesterol was a little low (forgot my fish oil) but all my lipids in general were very low.

And the earlier tests I had were on a big blast, and I've only been doing low dose stuff the past year and a half. I think I've gone permanent cruise life now, using orals a few times a year for some small blasts.
Then again my 200/200/200 tren test mast isn't exactly a light cruise.

>no
Night bromo.

Why would I come off?
I do blood work while on, I could care less about what my test level is at off roids.

Doing my first cycle soon, currently at 14% bodyfat and i want to gain a shitload of mass so i'm going to be eating hard and I expect to gain a fair bit of fat. How should I go about leaning up after cycle without losing much lean mass?

I was thinking do 12 weeks 500 mg test-e then drop to a cruise dose for 8 weeks while cutting, then PCT. Good idea or is that gonna fuck me up?

where do u work?

best way to lean up after is do tren
but there's nothing special to leaning up after a cycle, it's completely normal, you just lose more mass in general since you also have the post pct losses on top of the cutting losses

when you're ready to accept and fully understand whatever consequences may come

cut to 10-12% body fat and then bulk man trust me its way better and you will respond better to gear.

Also make it 15 weeks, 12 weeks isn't much and add superdrol for the first 4 weeks at 20mg for dry mass. good luck

mcdonalds

How long post-cycle should I eat at maint before cutting to ensure I lose as little lean mass as possible?

you won't lose muscle unless you were at GH before.

Just keep your protein high and diet clean

Them free bulking perks

What happens if your MK677 package gets seized in Australia?

You just get a letter. Happened to me once when I imported a gram of powder. I've had LGD inspected and passed though... It got expected almost every time too.

>tfw gf makes sure you go to gym
>tfw gf reminds you monday is for legs
gf is making sure I'm gonna make it guys

>gf
REEEEEEEE

REEEE NORMIE REEE

Anyone see this?
ergo-log.com/krill-oil-supplementation-big-boost-to-hdl-and-lower-ldl.html

What does the letter say?

I'm not the only person here with a gf
Fuck some of the trips who left have wives and shit

has Veeky Forums seen the light of oral only cycles or are you dumb faggots still spreading the testosterone-with-literally-everything myth?

That's it's being seized and basically a thinly veiled threat that if you choose to challenge it in court they will try to throw your arse in prison for daring to oppose them.

Even though Mk-677 isn't on the list. It's banned under GHRH category according to seizure, even though it's a secretagogue not a GHRH

Do they give any reference to marking your address or creating a record?

Joining adf soon and would like a clean record

Gotta love how Australian law enforcement is 90% threatening the population, but when you take them to court they have no fucking teeth.

If you try to take it to court it says they will try to prosecute you to maximum extent the law allows. It's extremely cunty desu.

Not sure. Even if they say they don't officially since no crime has been committed since it hasn't been pursued or charges pressed etc (don't know what they say) they probably would likely record your personal details anyway unofficially.

Tf gear isnt illegal in Japan. Good bye Aus lel

If there's no crime you're fine
Kek I worked with dudes who were ex-bikies
You'll be fine

>got tested recently
>bottom of the line test and shbg is 60

wat do? doctor says it's not critical and to fuck off. I feel like a woman, depressed, crying once a week, hard gainer, no fucking libido. if I continue like this I'm going to an hero. pls help

Needles are illegal though family

You know what really irritates me is you can import whatever drug you want as long as it isn't a narcotic or hallucinogen etc. You can get estrogen handed out like tic tacs.

But any drug,medication or research chemical that a male may want to use to enhance themselves with automatically winds up on the TGA banned list for imports if it even remotely works.

If it doesn't work, you can import it.

Meanwhile supplement companies can shill with the promise of big anabolic gains and that's perfectly legal as long as it's fraudulent, even if it's bad for you or untested in humans. If it works itll be illegal, even if tested in humans with known effects.
These bans are not to protect public health at all

Fuck this testosterone shaming cuntry

youtube.com/watch?v=a6P40wLThbc

Nah they're illegal to import through customs. You can get them locally via local sources. Worse comes to worse I've got a few plans.

You can crash it to get trt, sarms work for that purpose I think. You can take ugl test. Up to you.

What happens if you do it again?

Do any of you get weird smelling sweat?
I'm hesitant to call it body odor because its a distinctly different smell from what my armpits produce if i dont use deodorant.

This smell only happens sometimes, and it seems to come from my sweat, particularly chest and back, not my armpits or crotch.

Its a kind of sweet and sour smell, vaguely reminiscent of onions. Its really frustrating in my hot humid climate where you cant help but sweat

this also never happened before in my life but now it happens regularly

I try again after that. I got it first time. But seized second. I continued importing LGD though since it was checked every time but never seized.

fyi, i've been running a cruise dose(250 test e/week) for about 5 months and ive been on gear for about 20 months

*Didn't try again

So the only real side I get from tren is trendigestion and constant heart burn. Anyone know a good way to stop this? Been eating tums like crazy but that shit doesn't do much.

Did you really just post a massive tittied woman

Dnp and tren both do this for me and many others.

Question. When on my 900 Eq 300 test blast, what is preferred. 1mg adex eod, 1mg letro eod or 2.5mg letro eod?

Why so much ai for so little aromataze

>waifu.

Because i'm a wimminz in disguise ofc.

Anything over 300 test I need an ai. So, im guessing i'll need at least 1 adex eod.

whodat?

oh well that's easy enough then

Not weird smelling like you describe, but definitely different.
If I use deodorant and cologne I get complimented by girls that I smell great.
Tren is the best for this though.

Do girls flock to you and tell you smell like romance?

my legpit smell is the most wonderful smell I know. Lately its especially wonderful.

I smell it before showering and just smile at the mirror.

>making it

>5 days into 300test900eq blast.
>not eating more just yet
>gained 5.5kg

I don't look much bloofier. But this is some weird shit.

Pinned 150 test+450 eq and 450 eq so far. 2 days before I pin 150+450 again.

How is that even possible...

Must be water, not sure body can synthesize that much muscle in 5 days.

Yeez.
Bet it feels savage tho.
How old r u?

The fuck
What esters are you using???

Omeprazol is a godsend for this.

1 pill in the morning, 100% problems solved.

I'm 3kg heavier since yesterday morning. But that includes undigested meal and post work out shake and water in my stomach.

tfw these pins are cheap and flimsy

GPZ never again

Is there a good equivalent to the sticky but for roids?

Reddit steroid wiki

>can't sleep
>keep checking my phone because I thought I heard 2pac playing on low volume
>nope, just stuck in my head
>lay there for 2 hours before I give up and start practicing my 2pac lyrics again

Undecy/regular eq and enanthate.

This is normal for me, well.. This is a bit much but it is.

Eq already makes pumps worse as well. But they get painful about 4 weeks in.

I switch to fullbody erryday then. Because after one lift I need like 10-15m before the pump is manageable. Might as well squat, bench, row, abs. Then deads, press, pulls, calves, bis/tris.

Day 3 light cardio. And then repeat.

It's not exactly what I do, but it makes sense to me.