Coin burn October 22nd! Just put $15,000 into Flik

Bought at 2888 sats, This will easily 3x. I invested on coinexchange.io it's trusted.

Market cap is only 8 million. This thing will easily go to 30m and beyond.

Ti the rapper is co owner. They want to have netflix use their platform but in the long run they want to take over :)

This coin did not need shilling but I want to see whos with me, and if not, dont you dare just say fuck off but tell me why? You better have a good reason too. Dont be a dumb fuck saying nothing.

buying in at ATH is never smart. it will always see a correction down.

This is going sky high

Forget that. Buy link faggot. Get in quick. We moon-ing

Should I sell Voise at a small loss for this now?

We should work together in the long run

My opinion is f***** yes you should if I bought in a 28-8 and it's still going why the f*** would I tell you no because I'm still waiting for profit

How fucking stupid are you, voise getting pumped every day, easy profits, and the big pump before their alpha released on the 18th is still on the way.

because voise is just that a pump while flik has actual value.

lol it's like watching two retards fight

but my chewbacca mask is movie quality

jesus why would you buy at the ATH? Bought Flik at 1300 and sold it today at 2800 as it is bound to drop. The coin burn is still 12 days away, which is a lifetime in crypto years, plenty of time for a dip.

a bit late to the party but enjoy yourself, you're already in profit

3400 holy shit

yeah cause now they are pumping it hard, they will pullout soon and cause a big drop

(((They)))'ll pull out and immediately jump into Voise.

that happens tomorrow night bro we are just getting started. tomorrow will be an absolute mad house. get in while you can.

hope they pump till 21 cents, hopefully they just keep going like with elix to 38 cents that would be magical.

I think they stopped pumping

Nope, we will continue until at least 6000, its going to 8500 then declining by tomorrow evening.

It's back down to 3100

Make that 3k

It's going down, wait to buy in.

FUAARRKKK....It already pumped a lot, its risky anons. But the fact that TI is in on this is big. Cus of hype, i dont think he can code or anything.

Also the branding/marketing is complete shit

If I've learnt one thing from Crypto markets, its that when a coin reaches ATH and hovers around a certain sat for a long period of time, it's about to crash.

I know right, just like ELIX cra-

but it only started mooning today user....and its been a steady growth throughout the day.

Im not buying right now or anything, but are there other streaming service blockchains?
If they do things right, once crypto fixes its issues this could be the next netflix

This is true but i already made my initial investment back so yolo

Are you retarded? It did exactly what he described

Makes sense since the pump and dumpers need time to sell and they want to sell ATH. Let it fall a bit and set a bull trap so people "buy the dip" thinking it will moon. Ive noticed this pattern too but i really think this PnD can go further fuck i should just take my 2.5x and leave

No, Believe in what someone told you on the telegram chat. Tomorrow the fun begins. Shit is just starting.

Look what happened before the big pump.
It reached ATH and hovered around that for 24 hours before exploding

yeah but that ATH was barely above the normal price duh

the fucking thing JUST started, this is a really wonderful start bro. look at all the other shit you have as your choice? manipulation blah blah this has one light at the end of the tunnel

fucking ELIX? no way lmao

Which color of your lambos are you getting when it reaches 1 dollar?

It was 100% the normal price. A lot sold during that period only to regret it a day later.
This guy is right saying it just started. Although there's no light at the end of this, only free fall. You just have to know when to pull out.

this thing will hit at least 8000 sats before people start selling. probably higher though

This.