HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>Fee $73.76

good grief

nice

The normies are starting to get in.

>buy at ATH
>pay insane fee

lmao

At least you'll get BTCGold and BTCSegwit2x if you're smart enough to send it to a wallet you control.

Asking a lot given the screencap.

Nice! See you at $2200.

You're a special kind of retard if you don't transfer your funds from Coinbase to GDAX.

I WAS PROMISED A FUCKING LAMBOOOOOOOOOOOO
I THOUGHT YOU FAGGOTS SAID TA WAS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT
THATS FUCKERS WHO SAID THIS WAS THE TOP WERE RIGHT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

press F for this fucktard

serious question, how much melanin is in your skin for you to be this dumb.

200$ GONE JUST LIKE THAT
JUST LIKE THAT
JUST LIKE THAT
JUST LIKE THAT
ITS LIKE I NEVER EVEN FUCING HAD THE MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE
FUCKKKKK YOUR FUCKING PONZI COINS BIZ

>buying ATH

if you would have bought ETH, then you'd be rich in a month, but you fell for the bitcoin astroturfing it looks like.

hey bro its chill , i lost $150 trading shitcoins like voise and SIC today

>HOW

HOW CAN I GET A REFUND???? I WANT TO CANCEL THIS FUCKING ORDER FUCK
I CAN CALL MY BANK AND CHARGE BACK IRGHT?? CANCEL THE TRANSACTION??

Jesus fucking christ how bad is your ADHD, m-mom i bought btc 4 hours ago and i still dont have a lambo. Fucking degenerate just wait a few months . People bought btc at like 4500 just a month ago then during the china panick the price went to 2900 , i bet people who sold are from the same degenerate kind as you. Im offending you because i hope you make it user, hodl is not just a meme

yeah if you want to be banned from coinbase forever. Ive done this before you will learn and make it back

Damn bro

Veeky Forums as fuck, don't forget to panic sell later tonight

desu I would consider doing this

coinbase is literally shit

OP, cancel your payment and go to gemini to buy btc for $2200 in a week

>Fee $73.76

ah ha ha why the fuck didn't you just transfer the money to your USD wallet and then buy on GDAX? You'd literally be being 1/10 of that fee, maybe less

Totally man. Just call coinbase and tell them you've changed your mind and want a refund. They'll take care of you, I do it all the time.

YOU HAD AN ENTIRE MONTH TO BUY THE DIP AND YOU BOUGHT IT NOW?

Wallet transfer is free. Then buying with limit order is also free.

So Coinbase let's you buy coins for 0% fees if you're willing to wait a few days. It's literally the only exchange that does this.

1st n 15th

exactly, these morons buy at the ATH and panic sell when it drops 10+ percent. fucking Veeky Forums everytime

I've done this too actually.
Coinbase banned me for nearly 2 months and their support was a nightmare to try and reach, and then when they reopened my account I had a max deposit, even with bank transfer, of $100 and it won't go up for another few months. It was a 6 month penalty with that.

Just an awful company.

I feel fucking sick guys holy shit

What do expect? They have to eat the cost because of your stupidity. I'm amazed they let you back.

alright OP i will try to help you here:
check your bank of america online and see if the purchase has gone through yet.
if not, then go to your coinbase and delete your bank of america as the payment method.

i did this once after i realized i didn't have enough in my bank account to cover the purchase so i deleted the bank acct to avoid getting any overdraft fee, and it worked fine. and coinbase didn't ban me or anything, they just sent an auto-email saying the payment couldn't go through.

do this now and fast if you can.

if not try to contact their support and tell them you fucked up and didn't mean to buy 1 whole BTC and it was a one-time error because you're a newfag.

I saw my account go down nearly $10k this last month. You haven't felt anything.

HAHAHA GET FUCKED KNOWING KEKBASE WILL HOLD YOUR COIN HOSTAGE

alternatively, you can just calm the fuck down, get off the internet, turn off your comp, and let the price recover...it looks like it is holding 4750 decently and you might be able to get out in a week at above your purchase price. this is all a bunch of maybes based on me glancing at the chart so take it with grain of salt.

i am decent at TA, and liquidated my BTC at $4904 this morning.

just calm the fuck down or else you will panic and do something stupid.

this was sdupposed to be my only way out of this fucking ghetoo shithole that im holy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and it just instnatly fucking goes down
h
its not even fucking my mony, it's my caretakers money oh my fucking god he's going to kill me
I am doing shitty warehouse work at night for him and he let me live with him, i barely get paid anything because of how much he is helping me by even giving me a place to stay and food
i only recently convinced him to buy bitcoin after watching it for so long and he let me set up an account today so e could split the profits
oh my god when he comes ask me how its doing im going to fucking die, its so much fucking money
I can hear his wife making dinner right now and he's going to ask me about it in less than an hour for sure, what can i even do here????im going to throw up

lmao if you arent larping youre a pussy faggot

user, I...

hello darkness

rekt

Tell them that it's just whales accumulating.

>ghetoo shithole
its more profitable for you selling drugs and sex slaves than crypto. Or you can sell bitcoin and buy kneepads for sucking dicks too that works too.

ITT:
Morons fall for a beg thread.
Watch him post details soon for you all to send him monies.

If this was true you wouldn't have bought a meme asset known as bitcoin at all time high.
Or... would you..?

why the fuck does it take 6 days for bitcoin to arrive and why the fuck on earth would you choose a kike-controlled company that does that?

That's fucking worse than waiting 3 business days for a bank transfer what the fuck

So you lost a couple hundred. Just put it in tether and buy back in later

worth nothing
brb forking my own little chain

you know the worst part is yet to come. until the 17th, when you receive your btc, it will be worth 2200$

you guys do not understand
the MOMENT i click buy it goes down
I click away from the coinbase load page and look at the bitcoin price and see it fall 100$ right away and i go to fucking close the coinbase tab RIGHT AWAY and it just fucking giose through anyway AND I CANNOT GET THE COINS FOR ANOTHE R WEEK
i am SO FUCKING FUCKED I CAN HEAR HER FINISH DINNER THE STOVE FANS ARE OFF RIGHT NOWWHY WHYWHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

>you guys do not understand
>the MOMENT i click buy it goes down
no user we understand perfectly

See you in the next world brave soldier.

you'll be fine

Bruh its been steady climbing for a week no shit its gonna dip just use the bitcoin to buy into a promising moon coin when u get it

Funds were available to me within a day on Coinbase EUR wallet and then I purchased BTC for a 1.5% fee. Can't use GDAX since it requires additional verification documents that I don't have.

Is there a cheaper way to purchase BTC than the total of 1.5% fees on Coinbase?

i think my only hope left is to make that money back as soon as i can and just lie about the purchase
i heard about another coin recently and i have good hope for it to go up in the future, people are saying it can even be the next bitcoin, it's not even 2 cents right now...they have lawyers working for them and their own server for some type of game??
it is faster than bitcoin, has a new website, and even won an award from a bank recently
the coin is called digibyte, i can only hope i can buy it in time before it goes to the moon
this is really my last chance, i cant afford to fail here

Every time.

>>the MOMENT i click buy it goes down

Yup, happens to me every time.

Shh, don't tell the others about my secret coin. I'm still accumulating.

You don't have a drivers license or a national ID card?

god fucking damit

ABORT THREAD ABORT THREAD

larp confirmed

I submitted ID card but don't have Passport or Drivers licence for GDAX.

How fucking retarded are you guys? Don't you realize that you need to be doing the exact opposite of what you're doing?

DONT BUY WHEN ITS GOING UP, BUY WHEN ITS GOING DOWN YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

I swear this board is full of fucking faggots who do this shit, even with shitcoins. Fucking faggots, you ALWAYS fucking buy when something is going up and won't touch anything that's going down THIS IS HOW YOU LOSE MONEY YOU FUCKING QUEERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways I wish you all the best and hopefully you make smart investment decisions from now on. Have a great evening.

for non us fags you're supposed to do shit like show certificate, tax returns, criminal background check, and give genetic data from 23&Me

is transfering btc purchased on coinbase to something like bitfinex for trading the next best thing?

You gotta admit, that was a pretty crafty larp. Went right down to the hoodfans.
OP might be a faggot but he's an imaginative faggot.

sure? where you trade is gonna depend on what the fuck you wanna buy. some rare alts are only on certain exchanges.

OP found the pic from /r/bitcoin. The purchase is real but the story isn't.

You're all laughing now...

See you at 3000 sats boys

just put a sell order on gdax you normie guaranteed price