Gymcels laugh at the people that claim they are fat or out of shape due to genetics, using arguments like this

Gymcels laugh at the people that claim they are fat or out of shape due to genetics, using arguments like this

>yeah bro being fat isn't genetic you just have to count your macros lift take supplements do 5x5 lifting and cardio, eat kale everyday, never eat ice cream or pizza, weigh your food, use clen and dnp, blah blah blah, it's simple calories bro, do no fap, oh and you lose all the muscle you built when you do this

Don't they, in their stunted minds, ever realize this vindicates the fatasses? They had to do all that shit to get to chad's bodyfat level and look as good (or worse in the vast majority of cases) as the Chad who pounds 12 packs of natural ice, only does bicep curls, and eats PIZZA. Then when they DO lose the weight ALL their muscle withers away.

This is while the Chad with amazing genetics is hydrating with kegstands, constantly busting loads in chicks whenever he wants (no 'No fap' to 'increase test'), eating pizza and burgers, and only does a couple sets of bench and curls when he actually makes it to the gym once a week. He never worried about any of that autistic bullshit and still looks better than the gymcel aspie with shit genetics who makes it his LIFE. It is a simple AFTERTHOUGHT to Chad AT BEST.

Don't they realize they just defeated their own point?

My dad's ex highschool quarterback chainsmoking 6'3 Chad friend who eats like shit started going to the gym and started benching 3 plates and getting ripped in 6 months while gymcel manlets can barely achieve that using steroids for years.

>B-B-BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

STOP COPING. Genetics are everything. Genetics are the difference between a bacterium and a human. And you don't think they effect how fat you are, how strong you are, or the results you get? Everything in life IS genetics. Accept it and get over it, or remain in denial.

if you're able to do X, you're able to do Y
if you're not able to do X, don't worry about it

so i mean if you were born without arms and legs, just do crunches, it's all good

>Genetics allow a body to defy the laws of thermodynamics

Cool

>MUH LAWS AF THERMODYNAMICS

How do these apply to the human body's which is operated an biochemistry's enzymes, proteins, etc? The body doesn't use FIRE to feed itself. It uses CHEMICALS which are governed by GENETICS.

And it just so happens all those proteins and enzymes and acids that break down food, and the hormones in the body that govern fat storage, are ironclad in genes.

We have all known the chad who ate burgers and pizza everyday and stayed thin and ripped.

Don't you fucking lie to me and cope.

EVERYTHING is genetics in this life and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise. Absolutely everything.

even if the body in question is somehow an incredibly efficient machine it still requires more mass or energy put in than expended to grow
Reduce mass input to reduce mass

OP you are right, we, people with inferior genetics should either keep shitposting and eating garbage or just kill ourselves

>chad
>hips like that
kek

>CHEMICALS which are governed by GENETICS.
Chemicals are governed by chemistry, you retard.

>The body doesn't use FIRE to feed itself
You're one funny fellow, my man

Almost no one coasts into athletic success.

Just because you read a story about some "chad" going to a party and getting loaded doesn't mean you know shit about how hard he works.

I played for a D1 school for three years, no one on our team coasted, everyone busted their fucking ass off training. Your brain chemistry is your only limiting genetic factor.

Just because people like Bo Jackson exist doesn't mean that your entire life's ability is predetermined. For an athlete it's hardwork, and being lucky enough to not get a career ending injury.

You are self-defeating as fuck.

this is no answer

Chad's a figurative boogeyman joke desu.

Can't tell if troll

Kill yourself

>"oh i have elite athletic genes and worked really hard, so that must mean anyone can do it"
no retard, there will always be tons of kids who try just as hard as you but never get success in sports. this shit is still decided by genes you cant disprove it with anecdotal evidence from your life , when you obviously have great genes from what you said

Women don't autistically obsess over mens proportions like you fags do. Either do "Chad's." Women think Ryan gosling is the hottest man alive. kys, virgins.

but OP, I don't want to be the most swole mothefucker gigga nigga ever.

I just want to look sexy, not like a wimpy twink faggot with no muscle.

Thanks for the substantive post

Yes, Chad can DANCE. And while Chad is BOOGIEING with your ONEITIS you're in the corner worrying about MACROS.

First word of your post is Gymcels. Your entire post has been invalidated.

As an actual biochemist with a degree, I just want to say all of my research and study has led me to the firm conclusion that you're autistic and should kys.

/r9k/ pls go

Gosling has great proportions and insertions, argument failed.

This

Orgin