Hey fit

hey fit

have i fucked up my parents garage floor?

these cracks appear to be everywhere in the garage, even in places I don't deadlift, my parents are debating whether the deadlifting is causing it, or if the ground is shifting over the years.

>smashing weights up and down
>hurr i wonder if the cracks are from that

>inb4idontslamtheweights

neck yourself.

i deadlift 5+ plate and I am using 2 sets of bumpers, which are slightly bigger than my normie plates, and that I assumed would be fine.

if it turns out its the DLing thats causing this, should I invest in a deadlifting platform to avoid further damage? (will that even help)

it's either you dropping your weights all over the place, or foundation problems.

So yeah, I can see why your parents would be hoping it's your weights.

How can I smash the weights up?

Also, I don't drop the weight from a standing height, I actually do place the weight down, maybe not gently, but I do place it down, I don't drop it after lock out if that's what you're implying

How old are you again?

Are you in an area with high seismic activity? How hard are you setting down the weight? How long has the floor been there and if it has been there for a long time, are the cracks just appearing now? If the floor is old and is just now breaking I would assume it's because of your deadlifts.

it's foundation problems. RIP your family going on vacation over Christmas break.

Buy a rubber horse mat to deadlift on.

I am Greek, Greeks sons don't have to move out until married.

No seismic activity here (australia).

The thing is the cracks flow throughout the entire garage, even 10+ meters away from where I deadlift. It's not possible for cracks to appear that far away from the place of deadlifting right?

My parents said the cracks have always been there, but that my deadlifting is making them worse.

That said, would a deadlifting platform stop this from occurring (if it is infact causing it)

Have laid concrete for years. Concrete cracks! Thats just what it does over time the ground under it shifts. Also if it hasint had stress lines cut into it then this is the cause. Your parents are dumb and so is everyone in this post.

>I am Greek
>(Australia)

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL OUT OUT OUT REEEEE WHERE IS PAULINE HANSON WHEN I NEED HER

Yes you fucking retard buy some rubber mats and stop fucking up the floor, or in your case since youre greek steal some cardboard boxes and is them

>normie plates

Is this what we call plates that aren't bumpers anymore?

Ffs it's just shrinkage cracking in your concrete slab

No control joints = cracked slab

Did you really have to squat down to take a high angled photo of your leg and arm for this? Most people would just stand to take this sort of photo

Don't listen to the "foundation problems" autists. Garage floors typically poured independently. Contractor skimmed on concrete likely, which makes for a shitty garage floor but not foundation.

oh this is good to hear, cheers cunts, i'll be sure to the old folks

my family all actually voted for her, you mad? most green voters i see are all aussies wanting to bring in all the dindus and jihadist

>Did you really have to squat down to take a high angled photo of your leg and arm for this? Most people would just stand to take this sort of photo

well i took the pic using a laptop so i could upload ASAP, didnt use phone, kind of awkward to take it using the laptop

>implying Greeks at any better
Fucking wogs getting big heads. You're all scum and we want you gone. Neck your family and then yourself my "good" man.

This
Concrete cracks, and will expand and contract over time. large cracks like this occur if the slab spans a significant area without any control joints cut in.

The average aussie will vote greens and invite dindus over and call you racist if you disagree.

90% of aussies I met are pro-immigration from africa/middle-east, 100% of all greeks i met are all against immigration from those places, maybe get your own brothers and sisters in check before you start shitting on the one and only ethnicity that are actually on your side you spastic cunt.

Makes sense, the cracks travel way further away from where I deadlift, like 10+ meters away.

>anecdotal reasons for why we're le better
In an ideal world your shitbag parents would have been dead and buried long before they wanted to come in this county. You act like you're better than nigs and jihads but your "people" are always the ones to go down with them.

>disliking scum means I have to like other scum who also dislike them

My great grandparents on both sides came to Australia a few years after WW1 you stooge, many Greeks whose villages got fucked by Ottoman Turks up went England, Australia, Canada. They didn't go in chains, nor were they illegal, they were invited.

How did your ancestors get here? Do you even know your ancestry? They probably came in chains.

The fact you place Greeks in the same category as people from Islamic middle-eastern countries displays how ignorant you actually are in when it comes to geopolitical affairs.

>he thinks dropping 300lbs on the ground a few times a week will crack it

you are either retarded or the concrete is like 3 inches thick

Also what about the weight of your fucking cars everyday or what about the floor at warehouses? seems to me that your parents are autistic