Why the fuck should I not eat quest bars?

Why the fuck should I not eat quest bars?

do you mean why i should i not eat ONLY quest bars

waaaay to expensive

They're a bit expensive for the protein value and a bit carby compared to, say, chicken.

But they're good if you're travelling and don't have any options.

Why would you eat them?

Because they're for pathetic losers that just wanna eat chocolate bars and not feel bad about it.

It's processed garbage and they're expensive.
Absolutely no reason to eat them unless you're doing a roadtrip or something and can,t cook your own meals

eat costco kirkland protein bars. exact replicas as incredibly cheap

Because I'm a broke student and can't afford them

>assroasted that he can't afford $2

Because they taste like emergency food rations, so you might as well chow down on some real food.

>processed
How does this hurt my gains exactly?

Because you should be eating these you dipshit

Because they taste terrible
absolutely terrible
it's somehow more pleasurable to mix unflavoured whey with clam juice and chug it down than to chew quest bars

>Costco is GOAT

I bought some because they were 50% off. Pretty good but most of all convenient. It's just instant protein with no prep and no dishes. I don't mind paying for convenience

Probably try and buy cheap in bulk tho

processed means you're getting sub-par nutrients.
In the long run, it affects your aesthetic and overall health compared to a whole food diet

Taste is subjective

If someone thinks they taste good would it be okay in your eyes for them to eat it?

nope
because their taste is objectively wrong

>20g protein for 200 cals
>1g carbs
>"hurr sub-par nutrients"

Fucking how?

Just get KFC instead :^)

>20g of protein for 200 calories is great
>thinks carbs are relevant here

Where's your argument, senpai/

Where's yours?

Broscience isn't an argument.

You claimed they're sub-par nutritionally. So prove it.

no the one you replied to, but implying a scoop of whey is 25g protein 120kcal, with the bar you're eating 80kcal of extra ''garbage'' and filler ingredients.

I'm not that user

Name me a fucking scoop that's 25g protein for 120cals, faggot.

shelve them you faggot

Obviously not your shitty Trader Joe's brand

Not an answer, fag.

Not him but mine is

>doesn't post the brand

Sure thing kiddo

holy shit fuck off you 17 year olds on your first 6 months of lifting who read nothing but bodybuilding.com for nutritional information.

Go fuck yourself

>kiddo
Reddit pls leave.

whatever you say buddy, 5'11 195lbs on that pic, 4 years lifting

Protip: all brands lie.

labdoor.com

Your brand is such shit that it hasn't even bothered being tested. But if you think it has higher protein concentration than top brands, lolololol.

I mean some of those stats don't even make fucking sense.

Somehow the natural flavor has 29g of protein for 103 kcal. Yeah sure. It magically exceeds the accepted definition of a pure g of protein in terms of calories (29 x 4 = 116 > 103).

wheres the after pic?

>labdoor.com

cringiest website I've ever seen
>tfw all zinc supplements get an ''A''

Fucking this. Maybe your shit country needs some consumer product standards.

>a local brand in a different country to labdoor isn't tested
No fucking shit. Labdoor isn't an all knowing company that flies around the world testing everything. You can't walk into a store wherever they are based and buy it so no shit they haven't tested it

Also

93x4=372
372 is less than 385 (the packet value) so no it does make sense

> 4 years lifting
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> the people offering fitness & nutrition advice on Veeky Forums

>filename
was this 2 years ago?

you look good but not good enough for 4 years to have your body be a testament to your opinion

He looks fine you autists. Body dysmorphia is getting out of control here

t. not that guy I swear

I agree, he looks a touch "lamo no legs" and doesn't have a juicy booty, but upper body looks fine

Yes that's an old pic, I was I was involved in a car accident and can't lift at all right now

show us your pic

looks like a non-lifter who is just kinda lean.

> excuses.txt

yeah I don't lift at all...

Quest got sued for lying on the label though

this pretty much

not even joking you do not look like you lift.

you look like you maybe swim 1-2 times a week or something.

being 100% serious

in clothes you would not look like you lift

out of clothes you look like you maybe jog or swim

Hahaha never change Veeky Forums, never change

Everybody's bitching but nobody else is posting their pictures

who is sadder the cunt who isn't so invested in his ego he posts pics

or the cunt who posts his pics as a way to say

> hurr durr obviously i know my shit cos look at my body

only to have the entire thread turn around and say your physique is average at best.

then you get butthurt as fuck

and now you've replied like 3-4 times trying to save face and be like

> oi nah man i can't train cos i'm injured

> oi fuk u post ur pics

> haha i'm not even mad tho

honestly mate i actually feel bad for you on a serious level.

in b4 im a non-lifting virgin hurr durr whatever comeback you'll throw out to protect ur ego.

Oh I don't worry about what you fuckers might think or say

A picture doesn't mean shit anyway.
Some random ripped 5'6 165lbs manlet might have you mirin his pictures, yet he would look like shit compared to a 5'11 200lbs man like me.

I get mired on a daily basis and made it a while ago, I couldn't care less about getting the approval of some dyel online troll that's angry at the world

> dont care what people think

> posts a bunch of pictures of himself to impress fitizens

how many personality disorders has your psychiatrist diagnosed you with?

> I told OP Quest bars were bullshit
> OP accused me of being a dyel
> I posted my pic to show him I'm not a dyel and therefore give more credibilty to my claims that Questbars are bullshit

And the rest of it is just me replying to trolls/shitposters like you because I'm bored at work

your first post was almost > 4 hours ago

> "work"

Yes, most shifts are 8 hours, some 10 or even 12 hours. What's your point?

> rapid firing 4 chan posts for > 4 hours

> sssos-so what shifts last 8 - 12 hours.

yeah you get a 15 minute break + 30 dinner.

not 4 hours of time to type on 4 chan

>show him I'm not a dyel and therefore give more credibilty to my claims that Questbars are bullshit
>Hey guys I look like this so therefor I am right even though I haven't posted any credible sources to support my claims.

Are you serious? I saw a bigger guy than you at the gym eat a quest bar once, does that mean they aren't bullshit? Or does there need to be photographic evidence to back my claims?

I'm guessing you have limited work experience. There are several jobs in which you do shit, and this is especially true for night shifts such as the one I'm doing right now

>haven't posted any credible sources to support my claims
My claim is that Quest bar are sub-par because there's only 20g of protein for 200kcal and it has filler crap so it tastes yummy in your tummy so you purchase more! The proof is on the nutritional label

Yeah but it has 15g of fibre and generally protein shakes have little to no fibre I use quest bars to increase fibre intake.

i'm inexperienced with dead end shit jobs that require you to apparently do nothing but babysit for your entire shift.

sorry

i'll try get a job as a security guard of a graveyard or someshit.

> When someone brags about working a min wage shift worker job.

Hey now buddy, I don't shit talk you about being inexperienced working a salaries position that earns over 20k a year. Settle down.

They make me more hungry. Same way diet soda makes me crave sugary shit

Alright cool.
Instead of security guard though, I suggest you become a maintenance mechanic at a fully automated factory.
As long as nothing breaks, you really don't do shit. I'm basically paid 35$ an hour to shitpost on 4can

if only for their expense, otherwise eat away, they gud

>chinese characters tattoo
>taking a permanent shit on your own body

Source?

I find it good for motivation if i only eat a quest bar or other treat if i beat a PR.

Literally the only reason would be the price. They are consistently the most expensive of any protein bars I've looked at.

If you're okay with spending 2+ dollars per 200 calories, knock yourself out.

>shitty tats general

Bitch won't post pics

>Cares about zinc supplements
nigga wut

Processed, with alot of sweeteners. Too much of these or similar products in the long run can trigger colon cancer or other colon diseases.

>stereotypical 4chaner

The only reason to eat these would be if you're some fitness chick getting paid to show them off on Ig. They're just shit dude, and they give peeps the runs.