What was your breaking point?

What was your breaking point?

>kv entire life
>tired of being alone
>start liftan to be aesthetic
>hope to one day find a qt3.14
Even if I don't, lifting still makes me feel good. I figure if I'll be a kv then might as well be a healthy good looking one.

i can't relate bro
at least you had a girl to text
at least the gym is there for me

A L P H A A S F U C K

god I hope he got swole as shit and now treats girls like dog shit
Breaks their hearts
Commits sexual assault occasionally
Grabs girls asses in the club
Then tells them that they're ugly and if he was sober he probably wouldn't have fucked

lost it at that last text

This is the correct attitude.

If you do life right, being a virgin will be the least of your concerns. Nobody worth your time will care and neither should you. Find something to do, find other people who like to do it, be a good friend. Just have a good time for yourself and the people around you, maybe you'll find people who want to be more than friends, ya know?

>best friend of 14 years an heros
>gf leaves me soon after
I just want to be happy again

Breaking point? Why? I get pussy. Have since I was 12.

>26
>kv
>no self-confidence
>t-shirts look terrible on me, because my arms are so skinny the sleeves wing out and highlight how lanky I am
>hate myself
>get fed up
>start working out
>starting eating 3000 kcal/day
>start studying for leisure
>tell myself I'm turning myself into the man I want to be
>deep down, I hope I just snap my shit and die so this ride can be over

>since I was 12
What are you even doing lying on a Mongolian rice trading forum for?

same

>rejected by a couple girls
>be beta who got all his 'smooth' lines from jRPGs which was a contributing factor to my downfall
>last girl I talked to playfully called me scrawny

Since then, I've become stronger and more alpha/uncaring.

what else is there to do on a thursday night? I already hacked up the neighborhood's prostitutes.

fit is hopeless

>"I-I-I don't care! I promise!"
lmao whatever you say kid

>prostitutes

lel

wtf are you going on about

no bully plz :(

Graduated college a virgin. Did an internship for a short bit later. Noticed that the chicks were only going for good-looking and rich guys and that most guys, including me, never even got a second look.

At some point I cracked. I started working out again and taking it seriously. Got fit. Got a master's degree from business school (not an MBA) and started a great career. Stopped giving a shit about girls who I wasn't sleeping with or close friends with.

you morons should work on your people skills if you want girls to touch your dick since it's not your body that is turning girls off, unless you are REALLY fat or skinny

you are full of shit dude
>"wahhhh the girls only like good looking and rich guys I am ugly and broke so that's why I don't get girls!"
whatever nerd

If you continue your diligent studies I am sure you will be accepted into Hogwarts in a year or two (since you are going become a wizard at age 30 if you remain a virgin)

meh

>lost virginity at 20
>sex with 4 girls since then
>22 now
>best damn shape of my life
>getting less pussy than before I was in great shape

I stopped caring about women. I focus on myself and my growth. I still love seeing beautiful women, but I feel that in order to have the mindset for a stable relationship you need to be in a stable place in life or at least know your trajectory

One day it will happen to most of us bros. It's always when you least expect IMO...

losing some weight and seeing how different people treat you

it doesnt matter what your fucking personality is, or how smart you are. im well educated, noone ever gave a shit about that.

everyone is superficial. noone gives a shit about who you are unless you look good.

Shame, sense of distant future doom if I dont

I was born broken user

>laying in hospital bed due to complications from a chronic disease
>I feel basically fine, but doctors are afraid shit could hit the fan so they keep me in the hospital for a few days to monitor me
>used to browse /b/ and leddit
>ventured over here
>started browsing progress threads and mirin threads
>realized I looked like total shit and was getting 0 attention from girls.
>got a gym membership and started SS within a few days of getting out of the hospital.

This place changed my life. I'm pretty sure I hate myself more than I did before, but maybe that'll change, idk.

it wont
it will only get worse

I love jrpgs. Dont care for the text though bro.

Nice. Stats on your progress?

what disease?

realizing if I cant make other people love me, I might as well learn to love myself and what I see in the mirror.

who gives a shit what other people think, at the end of the day you have to be happy with yourself.

Dyelitis

Completely immobilized user and was unable to move his body for basic functions. Brushing his teeth would leave him with severe doms and so on and so forth.

t. user's doctor

Realized I was going to have to not look like shit if I wanted to join my high school swim team.

>Being this butthurt over something you misread on Veeky Forums

I finished my 'diligent studies' and got a very well-paying job over 2 years ago. I worked out enough to look good. Now I get laid.

Nice Hogwarts pun though. Shame your writing skills will be wasted on Veeky Forums and not on something productive.

I sometimes imitate anime characters
Like Raju from Nisekoi and junta from anohana
Gets me laid since normies don't know I'm just quoting anime

I have no idea what that is. Ive played a few jrpgs, primarily the super robot stuff but i shoulda said i like mostly western trpgs.

Oh
Watch obscure harem animes that have pussy main characters. They say super romantic shit that can make a girl melt if you use it in the right context

nerds

Wait that was confusing, im not the guy who green texted, i was the other guy who responded to him. I thought your original post was a reply to my short post. 2am here, must be ot of it.

feel bad for the guy in the OP. it just fucking sucks.

Worst fitness moment of my life
>be 24
>hit 14% BF
>can hardly see my 8 pack
>gym 2-a-days and HIIT
>back to 11% by summer
shits rough lads thought my girlfriend was going to leave me

I was browsing a siberian sunflower growing board and i got bullied. Pic related of my breaking point.

Western RPGs are lit too tho
I liked Pillars Of Eternity if u know that
People were upset because it wasn't the Baldurs Gate successor they wanted but it was the perfect successor to Dragon Age Origins since 2 and Inquisition are ass

don't do that

Honestly, good for this dude. More guys need to do this. The fact that ignoring someone like that after talking to them is socially acceptable makes me sick.

the guy in the texts came across as a gross creepy weirdo in the text convo of course he's going to be ignored you stupid fuck

You retards need people skills

it's strange how socially acceptable it is when you consider what it looks like if you do it in real life.

>mid conversation
>ask someone a question
>they just look at you and walk off
I mean he didn't exactly come across as smooth or anything but just say no if you aren't keen. i'd never seenzone someone if they were asking me out.

your gf would leave you because of a perfectly normal bodyfat % ? jesus christ that looks like a fun relationship

then she should say she's not really down or doesn't want to hang, tired of bitches being too big of a coward to say what they feel.

>you morons should work on your people skills if you want girls to touch your dick

How i do this

Never really had one. Had a few short-lived relationships and that's it. I've just never been good with women, and the older I get (25 now) the less interested I am in them. Honestly, relationships feel like a chore to me, something you HAVE to do because normal people do it.

Fuck that shit, I'd rather play vidya or read a book.

jump off a bridge.

So fucking say "i'm not interested" or don't give him your fucking number to text you and then ignore him. It's basic manners you fucking retard.

You will be, it takes time. And talking to people usually helps.

hello autism my old friend

you are a genuinely cunty person if you just don't respond to someone when they ask you out. I mean if they have asked you out like 5 times and you've said no, then yeah ignore them but if they've asked you out just the once? you're a legit cunt if you don't reply.

She did reply though. She made it clear she didn't want to go out with him.

sorry, I thought we were speaking generally as opposed to just this guy desu my bad

how typical of a self-entitled nu-male to throw a hissy fit and call a girl a cunt because she won't go out with him

Girl here. I once got a mad message from a guy like that too. He was apparently in his mid-20s and was still either a kissless virgin or close to it.

He also asked me out, and I said no. Then, like the OP picture, he suddenly came back with a long message yelling at me and saying mean things etc.

I don't really know what the problem is. Anyway, I forwarded his text message to his parents. I never heard from him or his parents ever again.

go out and shoot a bunch of mudslimes or niggers, and then off yourself when you're done

but before that just go to a bar and flirt with a bunch of sluts so u don't die a virgin

>be me with gf
>eating fast food everyday, soda, little ceasars 5 dollar pizzas
>no real goals in life, always putting off really doing something productive
>watch a life changing but not altering moment; Conor McGregor heems the BR prince with a flat knockout
>look into mma a bit more all the while eating a pizza and sludging it down with cold syrupy slop that is Dr. Pepper
>Gf tells me one day out of the blue we should get fit together
>I ask her if she's serious because once that train is going, it will not stop
>I have a gene from my parents I'm blessed with that whatever I put my mind to, I do it and do it and do it until it's finished
>Decide my short term and long term goals from thereon that day
>Been 3 months since sodas, occasional cheat meal once a week or two weeks, lifting every other day, fixing healthy meals, motivating myself every single day

I'll post an ama here with timestamp and as heavyweight champ in give or take 5 years.

>just got a girl's number
How do I not fuck this up?

>might as well be a healthy good looking one.
I'd rather be unhealthy so I can die faster since I am too pussy to kill myself :^(

I'm tired of being alone...

Healthy looking is the key word here, you can look healty but die of a protein overdose or some shit, don't give up, nigger.

now that's love.

Went on tinder, got like 3 or 4 matches, only one I messaged didn't respond, got sick of feeling unattractive and weak, decided to start doing something about it

By deleting it bro.

Looking in the mirror and seeing stretch marks on 90% of my body.

I gained a ridiculously large amount of weight very fast be overeating crap food in combination with having hormonal disorders. On medication for it now, going to lose my fat and then bulk up with muscle. Would like to be muscle stronk.

Just text her
>hey roastie come over tonite 8======D~~~

When my mum called me fat... :'(

b a i t e d

At least he went from beta to alpha as fuck in a single text. Not "attractive" alpha, but alpha nonetheless. Who gives a fuck about some arbitrary courting rules that women impose to men?

People should stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Why? He brought it on himself by being a pathetic beta.

When she started dating some other guy while we were still fucking and I really liked her and shit which I'm sure she knew

>nice guy finally gets mad and lashes out because a girl doesn't give him validation
>alpha

Autism

>nice guy calls out girl's game when she doesn't even care to respond to a text

There are different meters for "alpha". He just went a different way than player-alphas do. I don't see it as lashing out against lack of validation, but rather as breaking out of a pattern of seeking said validation and meekly accepting it when it's not given. It's not entitlement or desperation, it's calling out some stupid rules for what they are, telling things the way they are and having the courage of denouncing a lack of common courtesy. He didn't react immaturely to a "no", he protested the lack of a straight-forward answer and the necessity to play mindgames to get one.

>broken home
>skinny and bad eating habits
>drink too much
>don't figure out what I want to be until I'm 21
>will graduate at 25
>haven't had a meaningful relationship ever, only casual sex which is fine but not what I really want
>all my friends are currently getting engaged, buying houses, moving on with life
>one is a biologist, one nurse, 2 teachers, lab technician, politician
>all earning at least 61k a year
>I'm a part time retail working uni student

I hate a lot of my life right now and I bottle it all up but I'm sure i'll snap soon

But I'll have no one to talk to because my best mate found people he gets along with better so I don't even have that now

Wish me luck

These faggot dyels at this frat house always draw dicks on my fucking car windows whenever I park in front. They do it to everyone. They're literal caricatures of fratbros. I can't do anything about it because I'm skeley, but I'm gonna make it. Fuck them.

Was a normie was pretty happy, smoking and drinking most nights getting laid at least once a month then came here, cause started lifting realised how out of shape I was became really self conscious about how I looked, now can't talk to girls I don't smoke or drink and haven't slept with Someone in 8 months

t-thanks Veeky Forums

can't get hurt if i never put anything on the line

kill me

My boyfriend grabbed me one day, sat me down and told me that I have gotten too fat, he was worried about my health and that he was no longer as attracted to me as he once was.

I was anorexic for all of my teens. My worst possible nightmare was birthed into reality.

all those qualities are lowly

Graduating at 25 is nothing. I only figured out what I wanted to do at 23 and I'm in my 2nd year now with 2 more years to go, I'll be 27 almost 28 when I graduate. I don't care though because I'm finally doing something I love, everybody else on my course treats me normally and there are many people on my course my age or older. There's no way you're the oldest there.

Veeky Forums, thanks for helping me start my journey to being the best me, I always contemplated leaving this place and never coming back because of the negativity this place harbours sometimes, but the memes and bants help me get through rough days, and the motivational threads give me a kick up the ass, I'd never be able to make it without you, no matter how much trolling, FA's, skinnyfats are on this godforsaken hungarian goatskin trading forum, I will always love you, Veeky Forums. (no homo)

Sure there is always someone worse and such, but my immediate group of friends are all so far ahead

Be thankful that you decided to commit to this at a mature age and when you've already accumulated knowledge and wisdom in the time they've yet to experience.
I know for a fact that if I went to university at 18 I would have immediately failed on account of how immature and irresponsible I was. idk how it works where you are but already I've seen about 6 people have to drop out because they got their student loan, blew it on alcohol and partying and then didn't have enough to buy their textbooks/live. You say your colleagues are far ahead but really you just have a head start. Age really is just a number breh, it's now you behave and conduct yourself at any age that's important.

Join the army, go infantry, and at least experience killing someone before you go.

>becoming a pawn in a rich man's conflict for more shekels

Nugger plz.

insecure college student detected

Faggot he stated in the back of his mind he wants to die. Being a pack mule in the army or marines is the best way to have experiences and get killed not by his own actions
>Being a dick sucking liberal

>14%
>perfectly healthy

Yeah but also disgustingly fat.

>Scarred face
>Not joining the Army and becoming Miles Quaritch himself

What a fucken beta cunt, of course no girl is going to want to fuck you/hang out if you keep pestering her with message son her day off. Bitch has probably had a long week or somchit, don't expect her to just pull spare time out of her ass for some pleb beta cunt who she hardly knows.

She turned him down more than once. Should she be obligated to talk to him forever? Is she supposed to be a master of social interaction while he isn't?

The dude is the one putting pussy on a pedestal. If I ask someone to hang out and they decline I just say "OK" and go on my way, rather than throwing a hissy fit.

>he thinks not wanting to get your entire life cucked by a higher governing power makes you a liberal

I wouldn't be calling you a fucking nigger if I believed in that shit faggot, I'm just not a moron that believes in throwing away your entire fucking EXISTENCE so Jews can get that honkers down more oil wells.
Got to /pol/ and ask any of them what they think about joining the military.

>rather than throwing a hissy fit.
This, some autists think every girl is obligated to spend time with them because they asked. What gets me is those virgin phaggots on r9k who have literally nothing going on, they aren't improving themselves in any way yet they expect some bitch to look at their face every morning.

Kek'd. I hope youve got the cash for steroids, growth hormone and other PEDs. And that your body can take it.

Also 5 years? That's about half the time it takes to compete professionally because you won't be near the level of others.

>newfagplsgo

Turn it into orthorexia. Nothing wrong with not liking being a fat cunt.

That's because you're a faggot now. Try talking to men.

Your girlfriend cheated on you with a military man, didn't she?