Should i sauna?

Does anyone reccomend the sauna? I hear it has tons of benefits such as skin, hair, and weight loss. If so how long and how many days a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/sauna-championship-russian-dead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

skin and hair loss?

Yes

As long as you're not Zyzz you should be OK

>Sauna literally killed Zyzz and there are people who still willingly do it.

Idk, my gym has a sauna and i go there after every workout to relax the muscles instead of stretching. Seems to be working so far. 8+ months of steady gains. Dont think it helps with weightloss. I'm still husky.

Any skin improvements? Should i attempt small talk with the other sauna goers?

Zyzz was on test dbol tren and probably more

Also probably hopped up on caffeiene and shit loads of coke

On top of that he had a heart condition

skin improvements....like acne n shit? Isn't that hormonal shift related or poor hygeine?

Far as talking to dudes, mine's not OP pic related golf-club puss version, its a 120 degrees steam filled torture chamber. 5-10 minutes of barely being able to breathe and get out; can't see dudes 2 feet away not gonna bother shooting the shit with them.

Cut's a cut, bro

Sounds like you're describing a steam room. Saunas are meant to be dry, hence the wood. All of the moisture you be on the person's body, little to none in the air.

I personally enjoy the sauna after working out. Sometimes, I'll workout fasted and afterwords hit the sauna in attempts to increase dat circulation to lower belly fat by placing stomach on the hot walls. Shits choice. Also fuck that 120 degree bullshit, mine is 170. As for talking, I only talk to people who talk to me, besides that, I sweat in silence.

I wish steam rooms were more popular than saunas. I live in Atlanta. It's a sauna everytime you walk outside this fucking humid hot asshole.

Finnfag here and I approve of saunas.

That's a steam room, you muppet.

RARE SPURDO :dddd

>mfw people don't know that this is a true story

>think of sauna
> think of zyzz
> feelsss

There's no better feeling than going to sauna after a long day of hard work and sipping an ice cold beer

Skin and hair loss? Yeah no. Dead hair and dead skin might come off though. I'm finnish and go to the sauna multiple times a week, sometimes even everyday if I have the time. It really doesn't have any negative effects.

>b-but muh Zyzz!!

A weakened heart caused by drug abuse and steroids, also probably drunk as fuck and going to a sauna? What did you expect honestly?

I enjoy it after working out and then follow with cool/cold shower. Cleans out the pores, the nostrils/sinuses, and gets me relaxed.

A lot of old men also use it naked.

steam room is better when it comes to skin benefits.

You sweat more in a steam room. You can tell because you get wetter when in it than from a sauna.

Saunafag hier. I sauna after my workouts. Keeps me surprisingly smooth and relaxed. No skin improvement but I have good skin. Do it

>Should i attempt small talk with the other sauna goers?
A lot of gay people go to saunas to meet others of their kind, so I would advice against it unless you want some extra protein.

Is it considered bad form to eat a meal while in the sauna?

get out

I get some skin benefits from a hot bath and getting some of that steam and heat so I'd imagine sauna could too. You'll sweat but just clean it off and skin is nice.

Oh

Yes. It's weird as fuck. I saw some guy eating a banana once.

That's how you go to sauna. People who wear stuff are considered to be weird where I'm from.

t. eesti

It was quite a killer joke

The fact that it literally happened makes it so much funnier.

i go to a sauna in another state once every month, there is a huge and good gym there, some good food and some bisexual dudes that like to get their cocks sucked too, so its a win win for me
sauna can be both in some countries though

>I hear it has tons of benefits such as skin, hair, and weight loss
>hair loss
>benefits

Another benefit is the tubesteak massage if you play your cards right

sauna good

t. finn

mongol sauna best sauna

t. estonian

Holy shit I need to know this story

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/sauna-championship-russian-dead

Google brought up nothing, thanks!

You must really suck at googling then.

Is that menthols oil good in there or is that bs?

I've met some cool people in saunas