When will they fucking learn

when will they fucking learn

that's his gf and the she-gorilla is ignoring him because they had a fight

[citation needed]

>manlets
never learn

why else would he go after her and not the hot blond chick?

hes fat

hes acting like a douche

noone can defend this, he deserves to be ignored

Why do normies goto big gatherings like that? How do they do it without becoming frozen with anxiety fumbling all over the place, how are they so relaxed? they have that relaxed look about them, that carefree look...that I only have when im at my home in my room with the door shut on my own, how do they take that carefree feeling out with them in public and around tons of other people, especially being half naked.

I am nearly 30 years old and I still can't comprehend how normies minds work.

he also looks drunk af and probably isn't laying down any charm

they're not autistic

you have to understand that these people are just simple pieces of shit and you wont care as much about what they think

also, drugs.

none of that would have mattered if he were 6'3

This is the saddest thing I've read all week.

height is irrelevant if you are ugly

a tall ugly guy would get the same treatment

wanny see the girl in the pink bikini in the bg

Honestly I think it's from a lack of understanding their surroundings. Your fear comes from the thought of the unknown. You don't know how many people are around you, you don't know what they're thinking, to don't know who could do what, and you're tense. Those retards don't give a shit. Their primal thought process is so suppressed. I'm also really drunk I hope this makes sense

jesus christ you must think when you walk in the 1,235 people there just turn their heads and stare at you until you leave

fucking hell your hopeless

it doesnt matter how autistic you are because you walk in a party or event like this it actually feels like your as alone as you always were, its not like a gay highschool party where you walk in and you feel pressure of "oh its that quiet kid that looks like a school shooter"

this put into words how i feel about parties

>they have that relaxed look about them, that carefree look...that I only have when im at my home in my room with the door shut on my own
>that I only have when im at my home in my room with the door shut on my own

he should start lifting.

think of it this way

noone there gives a shit about you. you dont give a shit about them.

the only time someone is worth talking to is if you find them attractive. otherwise, everyone else might as well be invisible.

cause she has dat ass.

what is drugs and alcohol.

>hurr everyone who isn't an aspie must be on some kind of SPED's (socially performing enhance drugs)

> grown men and women behaving like children

pink bikini girl tho

Maybe... because he likes black girls?

faggot

read this then lift hard

How narcissistic do you have to be to think that people are going to judge and analyze your every action, or even care about your existence in the slightest.
Honestly most of r9k "social anxiety" is just being so self-obsessed that they can't get over themselves and realize that no one cares what they do and how they act.

lol what the fuck was that black chick doing?
>oh no an aspie manlet is trying to to molest me
>I better chacha away

Yeah when will men learn that the best way to approach a woman is not to act like a drunken, desperate virgin?

It's trying to deneautralise the situation since most women by the time they're 15 learn that some men are like fucking children and can't handle rejection without getting aggressive/violent.

Or maybe she wasn't trying to cause a scene to keep the mood going.

>t. Normal middle class girl

Try nofap. You'll be amazed

Facial aesthetics + being Veeky Forums is more important because if you're over 5'10 you're taller than 95% of bitches anyway

I can't believe people fall for the manlet meme, some of the shortest people that I went to school with have got the hottest wives/gfs

it's easy bro, stop thinking that the world gives even one shit about you; they don't.

Everyone in the world is so worried about looking good that they hardly ever notice other people so get out there and have some fun!!!

sour grapes eh?

lol yeah they HAVE to be on drugs to have fun, fucking nerd.

careful, your virginity is showing; you guys have so much to learn about life it's almost depressing.

they aren't grown, they are all under 25.

And you think that children should be drinking near a pool, half naked and dancing with members of the opposite sex? You're a good parent.

HAHAHAHAHA dude how fucking autistic are you?

The guy is acting like a typical douchey, desperate virgil and you are criticizing the girl? fucking kill yourself faggot.

They've just developed their outside persona. I can act comfortable and relaxed around lots of people - well maybe it's not all acting, I'm getting used to it - but that person is different to the faggot that sits at home with one hand in his pants playing with his dick and shitposting with the other.

All of the normies I've become real buddy buddy with have changed to some degree when we got really comfortable around each other, too, which is what made me think everyone does this.

He was recommending that user to take drugs at parties, you fool

not only that, why would she let some stranger grab her ass and rub his semi erect dick on her without reacting at all?

I guess, still seems a little awkward to me though

Calm down
The guy's behavior is obvious enough but the girl was acting weird too and no one mentioned it

what an ugly cunt.

LOL dude is sportin wood