Hey Veeky Forums what's the easiest way to fix your sleep schedule?

Hey Veeky Forums what's the easiest way to fix your sleep schedule?

I work nights on weekends until 6:30am, usually fall asleep around 7:30am, and right now it's 4:14 am and I've been trying to fall asleep for an hour now. Should i just get up now and easily fall asleep today around 9pm? Would that be better or would that hurt my gains?

Chloe thread?

ok

Them legs, after you answer my question I'll post some goodies

She's so fucking nasty

Subway

Is that real?????

Yes. That one is actually unedited.

What the fuck happened? People used to dedicate threads to her years ago. Freaking out when she was 17 like UGGHHHH I can't wait till she's 18 so she'll be legal. Wtf happened to her.

feminism, this is unedited just cropped

HOLY SHIT those arms, wow. I find it ridiculous when women work their biceps harder than anything else. Like why.

Yes she is the highest of tests

wtf how did she change the colour of her skin like that wtf.

hahah underrated

thicc

Wtf happened. How did 2 years do so much damage. Feminism. Not even once

Looks like a cartoon lemur desu

Give yourself a set hours to sleep. It sucks and it's hard, but it works. It really takes motivation to fix it, cause you'll feel like shit for like 2 weeks.

For ex. Say you're gonna sleep from 8am to 4-5pm every day. So lie down at 8 and don't get out of bed or play on your phone or anything, and wake up at 4 or 5pm.

If you don't fall asleep after the first hour, get up and do whatever you want, and then go back to be later, but still wake up at 4-5pm.

You may only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep because you couldn't drift off initially, but the next day should be a little easier because you're tired.

Keep doing that routine until you sleep at those times. Honestly, you also have to accept the fact that you're not gonna be able to do as much shit socially like staying out late at bars and shit until you already have a very solid basis for your sleep schedule.

This is what several psychologists do to get their patients on a sleep schedule. If you're completely exhausted you could take a 20 min nap in the day, but you have to be strict about it only being that short amount of time.

Nice one

If her legs keep ascending she will look like gondola