Accumulate

Alright listen, youre doing too much. Its a bit much. You dont want to over due it.

...yes...
...master...

In other words shut the fuck up. You don't want to get me angry.

Im with you on the first post but theres no need to make yourself look like a katana-wielding spastic mate

it's too high rn to accumulate, i'm expecting it to drop more between now and the presentation

I advise you to shut the fuck up as well

Shut the fuck up before I get angry.

Check the daily chart. It's going nowhere but up over the next 24 hours.

You kids had better watch yourself. You're making me angry, bringing out a side of me no man wants to see. You won't like me when I'm angry...

heh. you think you know me when im angry bub? i'm literally your worst nightmare. literally.

If I wasn't vaping 6mg e-juice through my Cloud Beast King right now, you'd be in serious trouble kiddo. I've been training in the art of the blade for 8 years now under the greatest senseis online.

Alright listen, youre doing too much. Its a bit much. You dont want to over due it.

In other words shut the fuck up. You don't want to get me angry.

Can we have a link themed navy seal pasta please? Too lazy to make it myself

10/10 finish

Sold all my coins at 8.2k and am praying it hits 8.1 tonight while I'm sleeping.

confirmed scam

You guys see that SWIFT was hacked?

sorry

this fucking thread is hilarious

ps fuck you

between hopeless despair and out of control excitement with nothing in between...fuck you and fuck off. OP is a faggot currynigger and works for a pajeet shell company