What SARM take?

What SARM take?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/figure/fig2/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/figure/fig3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ostarine

Do you need to take a pct for these or not? I find contradictory information.

1g cardarine and 1g s4 ED

If you don't want to die, ya

bump

no pct for ostarine 25mg 4-5 weeks or lgd at low dose. Levels come back in order by themself i'll post a study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616
it suppress T but doesnt shut down, the rule is to take time off for all the lenght of the cycle (4 weeks on 4 weeks off)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/figure/fig2/
i didnt try other sarms

Ostarine is good to cut without losing muscles, if you do things well you also gain something
lgd is stronger, good for mass and also to lose fat
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/figure/fig3/

what do you think about this dude's comment i found on reddit

>First of all, safety note: I wouldn't personally recommend running LGD without at least a minimal testosterone base. Suppression of natural test production without an exogenous replacement means suppressed estrogen and DHT, which might mean joint issues, dick issues, lethargy, and so on. Fair warning...

But if you're gonna go this way, better to spend the extra time and bucks for a PCT. And you want real fucking drugs, not saw palmetto or whatever the hell they're sticking in their OTC pills (plus the real drugs will probably be cheaper). Nolvadex at 20/10/10 should work fine, but since LGD appears to be slightly harder on FSH and clomid is a bit better with FSH, clomid might be a better option. The clomid version would be 50/25/25.

usually broscience tells you to run lgd at 5 or even 10mg
at 1mg (study dose) you dont need a pct
you should do first a 4 week cycle at low dose to see how your body reacts
if then you want to run it at an higher dosage a small pct is needed
Nolvadex is fine.
some people dont like clomid, some do, i found some articles saying it is actually bad

PS: dont rely on evolutionary.org
they are notoriously scam

>that guy who guinea pigs SARMS instead of using injectable testosterone, which is cheaper and has been widely used for decades now

There are literal scientific studies done on SARMs though.

>Requesting back up...
>We got an officer down

Hey thats a low blow. Can't you see hes in the special force??

Any ausfags used peptideclinics?

Depends on the person, I suppose its variable due to receptor polymorphisms for the AR in the hypothalamus and as a result that will dictate whether or not it causes some shutdown of the HPTA. Some people need it some don't. Why risk it? Clomid & Nolva are cheap.
Nolva personally sucks balls for me (dat dere COMT causes depression in me, makes me want to die. Clomid is my shit - I prefer to do 25md EOD on pct for a longer peroid of time after I come off 8 month B&C's every few years. Taking peptides and then I cycle off (on 3 months clomid, off 2 back on 2 months then off and off peptides and T is above baseline 6 months later) so works well.

top kek

How do I learn as much as you?

Go to University, study Human Bio and do a dissertation on SARMs on muscle cells & do modules in Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics for 3 years. Read a lot, learn how to interpret scientific papers and not be biased and go on from there.

Also work in the field of sarcopenia as a geneticist doing research in your Uni Lab as a Lab technician and lecturer.

Or just read a lot, desu you just need a lot of interest in the topic, not lots of understanding so much. You wont get that far into the topic with these questions, to require it unless it's your job.

Anyone use lgd4033?

Where do you find quality SARMs?

im 32 years old w a 410 wilks, i literally wouldnt know where to buy test. brandon lilly had the longest post about buying bunk shit online that turned me off wanting to buy mexican test, ever.

take steroids you pussy faggot

also curious

Currently on tri - arm

Fucking recommend it over Osta-Rx

Fuck I meant tri-sarm

Have any progress pics?

Not from beginning to end, currently on the tri-sarm and I've been getting big as a barn door faster than ostra-rx.

post pix sexy