Why are so many young (20s) white males balding?

Why are so many young (20s) white males balding?

What the heck is going on?

I'm not convinced its any more frequent than it used to be, but you certainly see more of it because of the internet

Too much test

Higher test from more people going to the gym

it doesnt have anything to do with test if you are not injecting it intro your body, its just genetics.

Men were balding since forever, it's natural.
It just seems so much because a lot of people get into that phase right now or got in a few years ago. And thanks to the internet and the generally crazy, modern beauty standards, everybody creates posts about balding, having a great hairline, not being able to grow a beard, being able to grow a beard, being a manlet, being 6'2" masterrace, etc.

I'll never look like big boss now.
JUST

Inferior race

estrogen + hair transplant, rip gains though

white, 22 bald here, complete shaved bald

>wear caps a fair bit, until several times a girl is keen to hook up in a club and pulls my hat off and actaully laughed... mind you this is with complete shaved head, and i have pretty good head shape and still laugh at me

aim for girls a little bit more mature (25+) if you're stressing

I have a completely shaved head at 27.

A good head shape for it, and I'm in shape.

I usualy get some remarks about it but honestly I find that if you just go along with it nobody seems to care.

Also making the first joke about it yourself seems to help because people notice you are comfortable with it.

Fuck it, it's not perfect, but you fuck shit up in life with the cards you are dealt, and it's a heck of a lot better than a silly combover.

>noticeably thinning/receding hairline at 30
>with hair it looks OK-ish, but I look 5 years older than I am.
>buzzed it
>feels glorious and I won't go back
>hardly remember the days of having a full head of hair

I get it is shit going bald when you are under 25, but trust me when I say shit ain't that bad. Women over 25 don't seem to care that much either if you are worrying about that.

And honestly what are you really missing out on? A shitty Hitler jügend hipster haircut?

The coping mechanism is strong with this one.

Ebic xD

pay back from our ancient nubian kings and queens

suck on it...whitey mc blightey

Started balding at 21, same age as my dad, grandfather recalled to have started at that same age also.

It has nothing to do with normal testosterone, it's the byproduct DHT that causes it, and it's purely genetics.

It can be stopped, but not reversed. Process for stopping fucks up testosterone badly.

How so?

Supposedly too much test causes premature balding, but you look at these guys who are balding and they are the definition of effeminate. What's up with that?

>I have glorious thick full head of hair when i let it grow
>Both grandfathers and my father have full heads of hair in their 70s/80s and 50s respectively.
>I've been buzzing it short for about 5 years now.

Am I wasting my genetic gifts desu?

>I get it is shit going bald when you are under 25, but trust me when I say shit ain't that bad. Women over 25 don't seem to care that much either if you are worrying about that.
>And honestly what are you really missing out on? A shitty Hitler jügend hipster haircut?

Why do you think that half of hollywood have hair transplants, wears toupees, are on hairloss meds or wear concealers like toppik?

The gene that determines hair/hairloss is passed down through the mother. Is your dad a trap?

Back to pol with you, racist swine.

You are comparing Hollywood A-listers to a balding anons.

Because they are naturally shallow people and their looks directly correlate to the rolls they get.

>Citing Hollywood as a reference point.

Because it's not strictly test. It's DHT (dihydrotestosterone), synthesized from test via the alpha 5 enzymes.

High DHT levels are not a 100% indicator of high test either. It can be a prostate / testicular / pituitary problem. These problems can result in shrinking hair follicles, killing hair growth, or enlarged prostate.

TL;DR High DHT is not always a sign of Alpha.

My point is that hair is clearly imporant for facial aesthetics, and aesthetics are very important in todays world. Girls around the world are seeing nothing but thick nw1s in movies with the occasional bald villain thrown in, being programmed to think that 90% of men out there are supposed to be walking around with thick and full hairlines, while bald men are dehumanized. Bald men are discriminated against in society.

You have a warped perspective on life. Normal human beings don't act like this.

do you even know what indicator and sign means?

this

I have a balding mate and he's the personification of high estrogen - fat thighs, moobs, can't lose weight well, has bingo wings and has no muscle mass despite eating loads of protein and going to the gym as much as me - he's 6'3 at about 19% bodyfat and i'm 6'0 at about 13% bf, and I weigh a half stone more than him

If you ever have an encounter of said women then you need to avoid them like the plague. If they have that kind of warped reality then there's no saving them, they'll forever be disappointed in all males they encounter.

Those women aren't worthy, nothing but shallow cunts who feed off the Hollywood jew tit.

Of course the only decent post gets no replies.

Ofcourse it matters, it's not the end of the world though.

Enjoy your victim status and don't forget to get out and rock the vote for Hillary.

the best sex I ever had with a girl said this was her "ultimate hollywood crush"

she was clearly into muscular, masculine, assertive guys though

Balding definitely decreases your potential dating pool. Accept that and move on. Even if only 1 in 100 women will consider fucking you now thats millions worldwide. Talk to 100 girls and then complain

Also a very good silver lining most people don't know. Although it decreases the amount of girls who'll date you, this doesn't relegate you from smashing 8s to smashing 4s. In my personal experience, roughly the same number of girls across each level of attractiveness are now put off so don't think you'll have to settle for less

Source: 25 with hair line receding since 16. 7 new girls had sex with this year

>have really dense hair
>always buzzed throughout childhood
>hit 20, first time let my hair grow
>extreme hair loss stars like 2 months into my 20s

thats my shitty luck, now I just go 2 on top, 0,5 on sides and bless my slav genes because my head has a good shape

i miss my hair tho, also being bald without muscles looks like shit and you should not do that ever

what about the gene that determines double-trips?

which part of the post do you disagree with?

>with a girl
now tell us about the best sex you ever had with a guy

Here's wondering when they will actualy fix it.

And not half ass fixes like moving hair around or halfing your testosterone levels.

Lets see if I will live to see it be cured.

>inb4 tin foil hat conspiracy theories
tips tinfoil hat

Minoxidil + massaging scalp with a mix of castor and tea-tree oil worked for me. Noticably thicker hair, regrowth in the temples, and improvements continuing after about 4 months in. Not a single side-effect. Do it, faggots.

>be a fat, fucking neckbeard w/ thin, long hair
>19 yo, start university, cut off hair
>start losing weight and working out
>balding starts, redecing hairline
>fast forward to now, almost 26yo
>hair on top of my head is almost completely gone
>buzz cut til I die

At least I've always had a decent and thick beard. Unfortunately, all the test and genetics got me full body hair as well and I look like a fucking caveman (consistent body hair from beard and neck down to my toes).

Dunno how to feel about that.

Subhuman white genes

>22 years old
> broke 400 lb diddly
>have full head of hair looks like solid snake
Feels good brah

19yo 136kg 174cm
i want to start going gym so not like this whole life
i think i can handle 2/3 times a week, 30-60 mins cardio
opinions? estimated weightloss for 12 months?
(will try maintain 1800 cal diet)

WE

all women expect to get a top 20% man. you baldness, just like your height, teeth or face is only a problem if your frame is busted. otherwise it isignored.

I've lost 50lbs in the past year, from 240lbs(108kg) to 190lbs(86kg), and trust me; It came from what I ate, not the running I did. Mantain a slight cut while you do regular strenth training to raise your basis calorie consumption over time, plus you'll look pretty good once the fat starts coming off.

>Baldness is ignored

thanks user

White males don't use enough minoxidil

It's not about the hair, beard or glasses, it's about the submissive look they have on their faces due to a lack of due to a lack of neanderthal genes.

That's what shapes the nu-male.

Either this or chronic masturbation.

Goddamn I knew it.
>Father didn't start balding until his late fourties
>Literally everyone on my mother's side is a bald motherfucker
Fucking stupid mom and her shitty Polish slavshit genes.
I'm still losing hair despite literally shooting myself with Finasteride and Minoxidil.

In your darkest hours you can always remember that Putin is a bald manlet. He didn't let that stop him.

why the fuck are they this happy

Zyzz gene...

Those caveman genetics are probably what helped you lose weight and build muscle.

I lost a lot of a weight years ago. I never exercised and I was like 100 pounds over weight and ate like shit. I still had a higher percent muscle mass than most people. It made dieting a lot easier.

This is wrong..

There's 50% chance of it being fathers side or 50% of it being your mothers father.

I've been slowly losing my hair since 16. Always had loads of hairs in the shower after I finished. Now i'm 25, I don't think most people can notice it but I'm mainly losing it at the back and near my temples.

Because it's been such a long time I managed to get over it and i'm okay with shaving it but I'm wondering if transplants would be worth trying since you see actors getting it done, it just makes me think it would be really expensive.

>so many
[CITATION NEEDED]

>my mom was adopted and she never met her biological father
ANXIOUS DESU FAMPAI
My hair is fucking thick and ebin, I would hate to lose it.

>it's the byproduct DHT that causes it
The levels of DHT in the scalp are the same in both men with and without MPB, it's actually the hair follicles that are lacking resistance to DHT exposure that causes the baldness in males with MPB.

Genetics.

Luckily I have good hair genetics, no baldies in my familiy.

Shout out to my bald brothers, how you guys hanging in there? Balding in your twenties sucks, but the good news is you stop caring after a few years. As long as you don't cling to it, you will eventually get used to being bald. Also you get support from your bald brothers.

>modern beauty standards
This pretty much sums up why it's "more common" now. It's not actually more common, there have always been a fuck load of bald guys. It's just more noticeable because people make a bigger deal about being than they used to. In the old days nobody gave a fuck about being bald, it was pretty much assumed that men went bald and that was that. Now people treat it like it's the equivalent of contracting full blown AIDS.

>Genetics
As for the reason why you go bald, this and only this is the answer. It has nothing to do with nu-males, high-test, jacking off, or any of that other bullshit. That's all bro science, and if you buy into it you're wasting your time.

Stay strong my bald brothers.

WUZ

Been on way too high a dose of TRT for a year now. Always had a widows peak V hairline since I was a teen but never receded. Now I can't tell of im going crazy or if its receded a shit ton the past 6 months. My left temple looks normal but my right temple looks like its gone back. Still only looks like a mature hairline right now but its driving me crazy. No hair loss at crown yet though. Im 26 but I just can't stop pinning the gud stuff mayne I can't ducking stop bros I felt like shit before test

Hormonal imbalance... don't believe that AIDS Skrillex has so much testosterone his hair falls out.

>Bald manlet psychopath.

Hangin' just fine, lad.
Like you said, I was furious when I started balding with like 22-23 because I always had really thick and nice hair. Started walking around with beanies and trying all the shit you read on the internet like rub your head with onions, garlic or green tea. Fuck That!
4 years later and I couldn't give less of a shit. I'm even kinda glad about it because I look and feel more mature and serious, not like baby boy blue with his moussed up blonde hair and little curls.

For me, balding is just as fine as having a pair of balls dangling around between my legs.
I'd be more concerned if I didn't have any body hair or beard growth, because that would really mean something's fucked up.

based

You'll have less people be attracted to you but then the people who actually like the bald look. Can't be that much worse.

top kek

>Knew I had a little bit of a spot when I was exiting teen years.
>Hair was long, wore hats, wasn't too bad.
>Fast forward 4 years.
>Keep hair buzzed for ease.
>Know spot in back is bad, but the buzz must fix it right?
>Fast forward 2 more years.
>Infront of one of those tri-fold style mirrors. Play with the angles a bit and finally look at the back of my head.
>Literal old-man crop circle; 90-something grandfather is probably doing better than I am.
>Go from buzz to shave. Fuck life.

I'm somewhere between chemo patient and skinhead now. If I didn't already have a good thing going with my GF, I might've just offed myself or run off to be a Tibetan monk instead.

My brother is 27 and his hair is already thinning, yet i'm 20 and I still have a thick head of hair. My mom's brother still have a full head of hair despite being in their 40s and 50s, while my Dad's side is full of balding fucks.

Am I fucked guys?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

There's a huge difference between 20 and 27 bro. Report back to us around 25 - 26. That's when several of my friends either made it or ended up with a super shitty hairline.

That being said, after around that age my hairline didnt change (i'm 31 now)

You're a white male

You're a white male

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

I AM A WHITE MALE

Damn, that felt good!

Post pics m8

this is your answer
people have been going bald in the same frequencies as a million years ago, we even see it in chimps. so accept that you're going bald and deal with it

Literally just learn to live with it. Either buzz or shave and get in shape. Plenty of women out there dont give AF. Especially once youre pushing mid late 20s.

Balding is genetic. Too many people with shit genetics polluting the gene pool.

I seem to be having this issue since about age 18.
My brother (23) and sister (20) has no problem with it whatsoever, but me (22) and my other sister (18) do. We've been living roughly the same lifestyles (sports, eating habits, etc)

why is this happening to me? :(

yah i'd probably shave or buzz cut first signs. Well maybe second signs if it's coming on slow. but there's a level where you just gotta shave

This guy gets it.
The moment I spotted it, I just started making balding jokes, and nobody gave me any shit for it outside the usual bants.
Planning on shaving it all the moment it goes beyond what a buzz cut can aid

it's really the same with most "bad" things going on nowadays, they were going on back then too

there's sort of a selection bias in history because not everyone was able to read/write so most of what we know comes from the upper echelons of society. more recently there's a lot of stuff that was Cold War propaganda in the US about the "nuclear family" and all that

yeah a lot of the "degeneracy" stuff that people complain about nowadays was going on back then too just not everyone had a camera in their pocket or the ability to easily publicly share to everyone what they were up to so it was not as visible

you're a white male

I've full head of hair too. I really like the buzz cut aesthetic but i also don't want to waste one of my good genetic features. I just really like the buzzcut aesthetic

You're a white male

it sucks but life is not fair
make the best of what you have etc . . .

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>Why are so many young (20s) white males balding?
>What the heck is going on?
ITS BECAUSE BALDING IS FUCKING NORMAL

>not knowing about female pattern baldness

Women's hair thins as they get older, it's just that they lose hairs more slowly and all over their crown, whereas with men it starts at the temples and back of the crown

Am I balding ? please say no