Is it true that alcohol ruin gains?

is it true that alcohol ruin gains?

alcohol has a fuckton of calories.

So yes.

Nah Zyzz drank vodka bro

I can't think of anything worse, besides hard drugs or low-protein fast food and dessert

Being hung over and not getting enough calories and protons the day after is the biggest gains goblin. If you drink responsibly it won't kill any noticeable gains

only 7,
half a bottle of vodka only has 1000kcal

He dead now.

So?

Everyone that drinks vodka dies one day.

Sauce bro.

russetid 2016 on the tube

He ded at 22.

In my first year of lifting i put on 6kg of muscle and then for the next year and a half i put on nothing because i was such a heavy drinker. Don't touch it any more and have made good gains.

Not cause of vodka

Vodka tipsy is best tipsy

Some scientific studi showed that 24 hours after 10 pints of alcohol your testosterone production is reduced by as much as 60% for the following 48 hours

Yes, alcohol blocks protein synthesis.

Hard drugs are good for cutting.

Vodka drunk is best drunk too

in mice.

but yeah it probably has some detrimental effects in that area on humans as well.

good for cutting muscle mass

Coke/adderall for social, molly for concerts/events. Anything else is shit.

only if you drank too much obv, having one shot a night before or something to help you sleep or whatever is fine

if you drink 10 pints of alcohol you're dead m8

10 pints of beer seems feasible but I think it'd still be more than what the average person drinks in a saturday night

It ruins your gut bacteria, thus ruining nutrition gains. Yep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOY

RT2K15 REPRESENT

In my experience, drinking completely fucked my progress. Energy is low for days after. Usually stick to low carb drinks, but the occasional Irish Car Bomb sneaks in there & fucks my caloric deficit. When I'm trashed, I'm ok with eating trash. I just shovel shit in my face. I spend money that I could be using for better food. Hangovers are wicked now, so that's one less day of working out. And I was only drinking once a week.

Completely anecdotal, but yeah. Alcohol kills the man.

There for a while, I was going to a lot of trap concerts while on keto, so it wasn't so bad. I'd have 6-7 drinks (usually rum, vodka, whiskey or tequila) mixed with a zero cal mixer. I would dance/rage until there was no energy left. But that's a rare occurrence now. I've been going weeks between drinks & FUCK it feels so much better.

Yeah it kills gains

>tfw drunk everyday for the past 9 months
>tfw gained weight and have no motivation to do anything

vodka has the best alcohol:calories ratio

eat lots of greasy meat and you should be fine, as long as you're not getting wasted every day

>alcoholic
>bodybuilder
if you are one of the two you shouldn't drink, if you aren't its not a fucking problem to fuck up 2 or 3 days of your cut/bulk