> Ohp
> Other

1m81, 81 kg, 20 yo
Sq 170
Bench 130
Deadlift 220
Ohp 90

>20 y o
You look like you are in your mid thirties, and im not saying that as a compliment

I'm sorry for you, user.

why ?

you've got a situation in your abs

how so ?
Really ? First time someone says this about me

it's bait dude

Pounds or kilos for your lifts?
If pounds I'm stronger than you.
And I'm skinny as hell.

No he doesn't.You're the kind of fag who HAS TO SAY something negative when he sees some other man with a nice body be it about his face/clothes/tattoo/bathroom/whatever.

Looking sick!
Europe stats
1,78 m 77kg
Summer bulk

Of course kilos, for 1RM
Thanks brah, what are your main lifts ?

just wondering, are you French?

Yes, from Nice

Why ?

>Implying Op and the guy in the pic are the same person

there was another thread (not in Veeky Forums) where someone pointed out French people put spaces before punctuation marks, I guess he was right.

anyway your body looks nice man.

They are horrible weak
Squat 120 kg
Bench 90 kg
Deadlift 140 kg

You're quite big for thoses stats, don't you train strength ?
Actually it's how we write in France (before "?" and "!"), you're right.

No, absolutely the opposite. More often than not, I am giving people compliments, routine advice, saying 'good progress' when fatasses post their before/after pics.

Of course that is all said facetiously. In reality, obese people disgust me, and 90% of the fags who post here are DYEL fuccbois.

But I tend to be outwardly positive, trying to bring people up and give them confidence, even if I'm lying through my teeth.

This guy just looks like he's in his thirties, that's all. It might not even be a bad thing, idk. Just my first impressions on looking at the picture.

If you want something negative (that I initially thought, but kept to myself):

> faggot hairstyle, douche looking face
> ugly, asymmetrical, zipper abs
> chest gap
> birthing hips
> absolutely 0 fucking lats
> underdeveloped delts and quads

But I decided to temper my comments and refrain from negativity.

hes roiding for thid

Y-TAPER OF DOOM

kek

Someone is mad

Your abs. They look horrible.

Thanks man
No just high volume work only want the looks Yea i like how i look and contribute pictures where is yours man?

naw m8

I'm leaps and bounds ahead of OP in terms of aesthetics and lifts (except his OHP, which leads me to believe he is e-statting the rest of his lifts, because a lean 20 yo at his weight with a 200lb OHP is basically an olympic-tier athlete, or he doesn't know the difference between OHP and push press)

you're like that little manlet who keeps posting the same picture over and over and thinks everyone who says he is un-aesthetic is just mad.

Eventually when you lift long enough your standards go up, and moderate physiques no longer impress you. I think many of us can relate to the scene in crazy, stupid love. At first, Gosling does seem shopped, but after 3 years of lifting he is barely above otter. It's just dysmorphia m8, it might start affecting you one day

Boy are you mad and full of shit
Then show US your awesome physique

>being this autistic

stay mad fattie

Height / Weight / Age
190 cm 97 kg 12
> squat 200 kg
> Bench 152 kg
> dead 245 kg
> Ohp 75x5
> Other

Ugh I aint mad, and I aint fat. I really don't want to post CB because t b h it isn't relevant. I'm allowed to have my opinion and voice it, guy posted his picture in a public forum. If he can't handle the bantz he shouldn't post, much less OP a cbt.

Besides, you all have your pre-concieved notions about me already because of what I said, so regardless of how I look you guys will say I look like shit.

5'6
10%
not that impressive but I have only been lifting for 4 months

you sound mad af but you're right about his OHP stat, it's way too high.

Not true in the slightest. There have been plenty of threads where an user shows his picture and suddenly everyone thinks differently of him... for better and for worse.

Its relevant cos you said you are leaps and bounds ahead of OP in terms of aestethics you fat fuck

He looks good as fuck and you are jelly.
Post your body if you are so far ahead of him.

> 183 cm, 90kg, 20 y/o
> 200 kg squat
> 130 kg becnh
> 220 kg dead

No idea what bf I currently have but atm. I'm still cutting even though summer is already over for some of us, there's nothing wrong with fall shreddss.

>inb4 aas accusations

Don't blame you for cropping your face from what I can see

There you look good but I dont get why you hate on others so much man

I didnt hate on him. I simply said he looks older than he is, and everyone just starts saying i'm mad. Read the thread.

See

Post a new pic maybe? You could have just taken this from a recent cbt and from you attitude i dont believe you are that guy, he always seemed chill af.

>and I'm not saying that as a compliment

Certainly seems like hating.

dont listen to them, you look fine, except for that trendy ass haircut

5'11, down to 166lbs. Be gentle boys

I don't get it his face looks like that of an 18 year old to me desu but whatever.

nice, how long you been lifting? routine?

I most certainly am myself, and you are correct, I am chill.

All I wanted to say was that guy looks older than 20. I didnt want to hate on him, sorry if the comment was misconstrued as an insult. I'm also french, wouldn't wanna insult me fellow frog

Anyway didnt want to derail. I'll post again in a few hours when my b& wears off

every grills wet dream
gj user

Its actually you wtf. I think your post just gave off a wrong vibe or something, whatever bro who cares.

6'2"
210 lbs

Ohp: 1 pl8
Bench: 2 pl8
Squat: havent squatted in a long time, I was doing 250 lbs for 5 sets of 5
Deadlift: Been doing 255 lbs for sets of 8, maybe 10 sets and then backing down to 5 reps. Trying to work on form.

My back was bothering me for a while which is why my dead and skwat are low

Shave your armpits

>maybe 10 SETS

What the actual fuck are u doing bro?

Don't listen to those ambuloceti. They are b8ting and terribly too

Lifted seriously about a year, usually do a PHUL type upper lower
Thanks brah

>lifted seriously for about a year

So how long have you actually been lifting?

I'm only doing that many sets because its not heavy weight, and that's all the weight I can get my hands on right now. Don't have access to a gym atm.

nah

Still seems excessively high bro i know people who did tons of deadlift volume at babby weights and with good form and fucked their shit up just be careful brah.

how can i go your mode

18 yo in bayern

Ok I gotchu. Yeah I was just trying to do high volume to work on form since this is all the weight i had, thanks for lookin out.

fuck stats, am I DYEL still?

Yes.
You have that skinny boy with abs look.
Your shoulders look ok though

my stats are shit, but thats okay cause so is everything else

Wow, how much bf is that? I am 5'11 and gained up to 166lbs and I look much skinnier and I'm prett sure I'm higher bf than this.

Dude, are you the guy who thought he looked exactly like zyzz?

No man I know better than that

183cm / 83kg / 19 yo
Squat - 130kg
Bench -110kg
Diddly - 160kg
OHP - 70kg
Recovering /curlbro/, normies mire my arms constantly

Mirin shoulders m80
179cm @ 76kg, 19yo
SQ 145
Bench 120
DL 185
OHP 70 (kill me)

>roiding for this

6'1/240lbs/25yo
Squat: 315lbs
Bench: 335lbs
DL: 405lbs
OHP: 225lbs

We'll see how much I retain by my End of Cut, Thanksgiving.

Holy shit what is wrong with your nipple it looks like it's melting
And train legs Jesus christ

Thanks for the honesty user.

I think it's just my chest though? I'm pretty light right now, 5'11" at 150 so I have a ton of room to bulk.

Can I make it Veeky Forums?

Brace yourself, its lighting on my nips hair (I groom when I can) and nah, I'm just going to increase intensity and frequency at my current weights, not super interested in having to shop for special jeans and while comparatively small to my upperbody, I dont look like I have stick legs. Good enough for me for now, maybe next year more legs we'll see.

>170cm(5 7")/ 73kg/ 21y
>142kg squat
>105kg bench
>160kd dl
never maxed ohp
pic is me

ouch, sorry for your stats bro at least youve got a good body to cover it up

mirin' all three of you

I've never believed in me.
Your meme cheered me up.
Thank you.

Yeah dude bulk up your chest definitely needs more size

Squat: 170kg
Bench: 100kg
Deadlift: 175kg

Post pics of yourself fag

Never gon make it

> Height / Weight / Age
5'9"/167/20
> Squat
> Bench
> Deadlift
> Ohp
> Other

Looking for advice on what bodyparts to bring up. Traps are fine, just poorly exhibited in this pic, but I'm having a tough time deciding if I need more dedicated leg work or arms. Or something else entirely, any input helps.

Chest and legs hypertrohpy badly needed

> Height / Weight / Age
5'9/170lbs/18
> Squat
155kg
> Bench
95kg
> Deadlift
160kg
> Ohp
50kg

Still working my way out of dyel mode

I hope to look like this when I reach those numbers, you look great

thanks, noted. Chest has always been impossible to build for me. Added a fourth exercise on my chest days for it (usually 3/muscle group) recently but still on a cut for a couple of weeks, then bulking back up.

recommendations on bringing it up? Here's my chest/leg day routines respectively

Chest:
incline bench - warmup > 2x 6-10reps > 1x 8-12 reps
chest dips - 4xf
pec deck - same structure as incline bench
cable crossovers - same structure as incline bench

Legs:
back squat - warmup > 2x 6-10 > 1x 8-12
leg press - same structure as back squat
RDL - same structure
leg curls - same
calf raises - same

focus more on pure hypertrophy? Maybe do my main lift (incline bench) heavy then all of my accessory work lighter for hypertrophy?

Dunno dawg, can't really help you. I'm so I'm in the same boat. I rarely do any hypertrohpy work though as I'm only lifting for strength

>> Height / Weight / Age
5'7 165 22

>> Squat
3PL8

>> Bench
lmao1PL8

>> Deadlift
5PL8

>> Ohp
wew

>> Other
Keto and IF are memes.
Dont ever try it people.
My lifts went down non stop week after week and I was just at a 500-700 cal deficit.

5 11 175 pounds. mostly low weights, body weight sorta stuff and bands.. so no idea... Been taking it pretty easy the past few weeks, been sick a lot again.

175/5'8ish - 87kg - 23
n/a - i'll start next week...
155kg 1rm
n/a - i'll star next week...
80kg 5rm
other - 60kg ezbar curl 8rm
- 60kg plates on belt tri dips

>90 kg ohp
Yea no

>1 pl8 bench
>5 pl8 deadlift
This gotta be bait

Lift more and you will be solid
Cut some weight/work on abs

I'm 5'9 180 currently bulking r8/ h8

recovering auschwitz skeleton checking in

1m86cm. 76kg up from 62.5kg, 18 yo

Sq 110
Bench 80
Deadlift 135
Ohp 54

almost 9 months, bulkin

>inb4 dyel?

> tfw I also have that exact same stretchmark

5'9 155 20 yo
Bulking and trying to bring up my legs

175cm 84kg 21
>squat
160kg
>bench
95kg
>deadlift
182.5kg
>ohp
72.5kg

the one on my stomach isn't a stretchmark. its just there because i sit on my ass alot

>6'0 / 77kg / 21yo

I look pretty solid in the pic but if you saw me irl you'd see i'm small as fuck (biceps 13.5")

My stats are absolutely appalling kill myself tier considering I've been lifting for ~5 years

>squat: 80kg
>bench: 80kg
>deadlift: 150kg
>ohp: 50kg