How did I do it?

How did I do it?

80% of diet is fat.
15% is protein.
rest is carbs (as little as possible, no more than 20g)
Intermittent fasting. (Happens automatically because fat satiates you. I eat every 24h-48h.

This is to keep insulin levels as low as possible.

Resources:

dietdoctor.com
intensivedietarymanagement.com
buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com

I never feel hungry. I literally eat once every 24h because the food is so damn good.

These numbers include:

0 hours of working out.
Minimal amount of walking. (Work at home, pc.)

Let's see you lose 31.5lb or 14kg in this time doing nothing.

I also gained over 3lb of lean mass. To those failures who don't know anything and will claim it's unhealthy and I'm losing lean mass.

>gg

Also, my blood work is better than my doctors.

>gg

>Happens automatically because fat satiates you
No, you are actually suffering from clinical anorexia but whatever. You even said it yourself
>I never feel hungry.
This is neither healthy, nor normal, it's a starvation response. Anyway, have fun with your diabetes

meme diets are such a bother to keep up with

Lmao, what a moron you are. Fuck the amount of ignorance on here is staggering.

Mount stupid is you, although that was obvious from the websites you listed (2 of which I was familiar with) If you actually believe the insulin shit by that Chinese kidney doctor I feel sorry for you.

Why would any male want to weigh 132lbs?
How tall are you, op?

Have fun with your vitamin loss. Gonna be fun getting your nails falling over.

Those are kilograms, OP is obese. Obese people lecturing about nutrition and the evils of carbs/sugar/insulin never gets old.

OP, don't listen to fucking retarded people like this That's exactly how your body is built to function, as before the agricultural revolution, people barely managed to get their daily meat, and if something really happened to them after a small 24h window of not eating, humanity would've been gone long ago.

I myself have done the exact same diet (with an extreme caloric cut down to 500kcal a day tops) and I also lost the sense of hunger. I literally didn't even feel it and had to force myself to eat my portion of 5 eggs, which seemed insanely huge and would almost make me throw up. There's a chance you've read one of my posts if you saw the keto+24h window IF combination from Veeky Forums as I constantly post about it.

And it's not anorexia or whatever bullshit psychological "condition" you come up with, it's just proving to your brain that you ended up without enough animals slain for food, therefor, the built-in instinct to crave food and have your body automatically dictate you to get fat is simply turned off. Your body realizes that there is no need to force you to suffer as you OBVIOUSLY don't have access to food since you forced yourself into the 24h window the initial 2 to 3 days of "hell", else why would you endure that hunger?

tl;dr - you're fine, the most you'll get out of it is keto rash, which is also fine and goes away. Just take multivits

So you've gone from a really fat cunt to a fat cunt? Wow man. Also couldn't even get your chubby ass off the couch to workout so you're also unfit and unhealthy. At least your blood work is good.

No offense but no one gives a shit. You're fat, man. Why would I take any advice from you? I gained about 1.5kg of lean mass in my first 2 months of lifting despite being in a constant 500 calorie deficit and losing weight fast. I lost 9kg in 3 months and I started out with only 75kg unlike your fat ass and I was eating about 35% protein 30% carbs 35% fat and also never felt hungry with a 5-8 hour feeding window and 2 meals.

How's your VO2 max mang?
>gg

>And it's not anorexia or whatever bullshit psychological "condition" you come up with
"Anorexia" is a medical term for loss of appetite, which is a symptom of physical or mental dysfunction. What you described is correct, I'm just pointing out that it's not healthy. Ketosis is a state of illness in response to starvation, which leads to sustained loss of appetite, just as you see in cancer, HIV, viral infection etc.

>At least your blood work is good.
I'm pretty sure OP would lose a leg on a glucose challenge. OP probably thinks he's not prediabetic because his HbA1c is low, that's how retarded keto fatasses are

I am a bit like that too I trained my body by not giving it food in the morning when I fast.so know its never hungry in the morning

not going to make it with that attitude

>gg

"Anorexia" is a term used not for the loss of appetite, but rather for a loss of appetite caused by a mental dysfunction, as you described.

Unavailability of food is not a mental dysfunction. Tricking your brain into thinking food is unavailable is debatable if its a mental dysfunction, but the fact that the end goal is fully logical and healthy for your body, I wouldn't categorize it as one.
Since if you do categorize it as mental dysfunction, isn't going through routines of extreme physical exhaustion and sometimes even pain, to cause self-harm to your muscle tissue so it becomes bigger also a mental dysfunction?

In short, you're implying that people who do that are either depressed or have body dysmorphia, which is false.

Get off your high horse and into the gym you fat fuck. No one respects your weight loss here.

>"Anorexia" is a term used not for the loss of appetite, but rather for a loss of appetite caused by a mental dysfunction, as you described.
Wikipedia, dictionaries and the medical establishment seem to disagree.

Low-carb high-fat diets cause insulin resistance and diabetes so I'm not sure how that is "healthy for your body". Losing weight is healthy, diabetes is not healthy. It's not necessary to harm ones body to lose weight, so it's a questionable practice since there are superior options available (like eating a healthy, balanced diet at a calorie deficit which has worked for millions of people time and time again)

Nice try lad, but I'm 64kg

>Low-carb high-fat diets cause insulin resistance and diabetes

By that logic, the entire pre-agricultural humanity, which mostly relied on meat (and especially on meat during winter), would be getting completely wiped out every two generations. That claim's not only obviously false as proven by history itself, but you also failed to provide sources.

As for other superior options existing, sure, but not in his case. You don't burn 150kg with a moderate diet of a few hundred in deficit. You burn that fat as rapidly as possible before it causes one of the many negative effects it's bound to cause in prolonged periods

>By that logic, the entire pre-agricultural humanity, which mostly relied on meat
Pre-agricultural humanity was consuming lots of starch though, grains, tubers, beans, including favorites like millet, oats, peas and potatoes. That's what gets people through the winter, not a steak. Your understanding of human history is more than a little flawed and probably derived from random internet websites rather than scientific papers. Humans are the most adapted to eat starch out of all animals on the planets, and not very adapted to meat compared to many

lol you eat every 24-48 hours cause you're fucking obese dude, try that shit once you get down to 10% body fat