Be Greek

>be Greek
>go to a free beach
>nothing but ripped 20-35 year olds, with plenty of girls too
>feel bad about my body
>go to a paid beach (4 euro entry)
>nothing but families with kids and everyone has a dad body at best
>feels good man, but no girls in sight
It's not like I want to find girls anyway, I just lost weight I can wait till next year

>yuros are so cucked they have to PAY to go to the beach
o i am laffin

Spain here
do you seriously have paid beaches or is this some kindn of /pol/ bait?

>paid beach

Am I being memed?

Not him, but in some European countries you have to pay for entry, even pay to go toilet at some. Macedonia is one that i recently visited and had to pay for fucking everything including parking on the side of the street.

are you the raven/pigeon guy from greece?

public beaches are dirty

Yes some beaches have been sold and privatized

It's not so bad they are very clean, the toilets are clean, there are showers and changing rooms and it's generally safer too because the plebs and the gypsies and stuff stay out.

It's only in Athens though, on the islands and such it's all free, except beaches inside hotel complexes.

I'm in sw Michigan and you have to pay to park at every beach around unless you're a resident with a park pass. It's to pay for upkeep and keep out the riffraff.

In NJ USA you have to pay for the beach usually

>Paid beach

what the fuck

M-Maybe

>paid beach

paying for parking makes sense to me.
paying for toilet or just to entry the beach is tarded and noone should do that

fucking knew it. I have this theory that the numbers of people here is overestimated and there are just a bunch of persistent shitposters like me.

Still, you're gonna make it brah.

>paid beach
As opposed to swimming in my own shit? Thank you based burger.

I live in Athens and everyone older than 20 is either obese,super skinny or skinnyfat."Super ripped" guys are like the 0000000.1%

Cause the toilets and the shit you leave behind magically evaporates into the air.

You a nigger aren't you?

Why didn't you just put 0.1%? Why the extra zeroes?

Greek education

>Tfw greek
>Tfw actually ripped
>Tfw girls i know are all with fat assholes or dyels , mostly fat assholes
>Tfw the only girls i can pull off with my body are disgusting drunk tourists

At least in the US the 'chad' is a super tall ripped guy who is fucking awesome, in greece chad is a fat manlet like pic related that lives with daddy's money

They are not great with numbers

Most Greek hot chicks are not interested in your body. No girl will care as long as u got the height/face stuff above average. But u gotta be a talker to get their attention.

This is why I laugh when ppl say they lifting for girls. I ve never seen anyone in our Country (GREASE) get successfull with that.

Girls here are all about finding someone who can accomondate and pay for their needs.

Girls here don't want anyone to pay for their shit, everyone lives with their parents here anyway. They actively despise fit people because they are insecure as shit.

I only get laid with aussie or brit girls every summer, greek bitches are way too stuck up. Also most greeks have a tiny dick, i regularly compare dicks with my friends and they are under 17 cm

Just because you add more zeroes BEFORE a decimal when a number is < 1, doesn't mean that number is any smaller.

No wonder your country is in debt.

pay dembts grease

>i regularly compare dicks with my friends
hot

In California you just have to pay for parking if you're a fat cunt who can't walk a block or two.

If you consider showing off your penis to your male friends gay then you are probably gay.

>go to a paid beach
>i regularly compare dicks with my friends
>0000000.1%

You could have never said you were Greek, and we could have guessed it.

pay debts pls

> unless you're a resident with a park pass

>tfw Beal City, Saginaw, and Detroit niggers are too poor and stupid to pay the $11 fee to renew their tags with the pass

The fewer niggers at Sleeping Bear, the better

>İf you consider sticking your dick in other men gay then you probably are gay

greetings from Turkey my mediterranean friend!

>be Greek

Well there's your problem famalan

Paid(organized) beaches in greekland are the ones that provide umbrellas and beach chairs. You either pay at the entrance or when you sit. In islands, you usually pay when you use those facilities, if you bring your own you don't pay anything. A small percentage just requires you to buy a drink or beverage instead.

Of course, nothing of the above applies if you're staying at a hotel that has a private beach.

At least he can swim in his beaches

Pretty sure there are private beaches in the US

In the fat Greek's example, he said he went to a free beach, then a beach you pay for, so they don't HAVE to pay for the beach, they have the option of choosing.

I'm probably wasting my time responding because you're probably just meming anyway

If it's a privately owned beach, then the owner has the right to monetize it and accept pay for entry. Why s that so hard for people to believe?