All the girls on my newsfeed are creaming over this guy. They froth at the mouth just looking at him

All the girls on my newsfeed are creaming over this guy. They froth at the mouth just looking at him.
Do they not realise that he's a manlet? He's only 165cm tall (5'5").

Is the manlet meme exactly that? a meme? You mean as a 6'2" guy talking shit about manlets all day long and how they will never get girls I have been wrong?

they're just parroting each other . if they saw him in person they'd lose interest

Veeky Forums on suicide watch

Basically. I'm 5'7" and indian and I've probably been in more relationships than 90% of the board. Only dated another loo-poo once too.

They are looking at photoshopped photos from jusg the right angle to not show that he's a midget. You should have been able to figure this out OP, but you are a faggot.

One more time: they are fawning over an illusion. Also he isn't very handsome, objectively speaking.

Pajeet, my son...

Height is relative. If they saw him standing next to someone of average height, he'd be laughed at like the manlet he is, but since they don't notice how short he is, they are just miring his body.

Did you creepy Facebook stalking technique pay off Pajeet?

POO
OO
O

IN
N

LOO
OO
O

REEEEEEEEE I'M TALLER SO I'M BETTER REEEEEEE

I'm an Indian also and I know you're lying. Every Indian I know gets only low tier girls, the manlets get absolutely nothing

Because cameras don't convey height perfectly.
Does anyone have that picture of a couple of girls meeting a twilight actor and completely losing interest because he turned out to be short?

They don't realize how short he is. If they stood next to him (and were taller than him) it would be similar to the Taylor Lautner photo with the two sluts taller than him.

status>money>height>face
depending on any sponsorship deals, he has the first two

this man knows how women in general act.

There's a reason the twilight series shit tanked after the movies.
Obviously gay and in some cases tiny leads and bad acting.
Oh and interesting note. The pic in the top right hand side was supposedly stolen from some male model and super imposed on his.

Really? I was going to say, he has really good pec insertions. Mine aren't bad but they don't come together so tightly and nicely.
Also very symmetrical abs. Wouldn't be surprised if this was heavily photo-shopped or flat out fake.

Holy shit this just goes to show the manlet meme has gone too far. If you're walking around like your top shit just because your 6'2", you're pathetic. What a stupid thing to act superior about.

Source: I'm 6'2" as well but I'm not a dick about it

No I'm not a sperg and I joined a lot of clubs at college
Are you ugly friend?

Welcome to the world outside of Veeky Forums where not everyone has crippling insecurities that they feel the need to shit on manlets to make themselves feel superior.

"huehuehue I am an overweight, uneducated, unemployed 25 year old who lives with my grandma and plays WoW all day. But damn, I am 6'3", I am so superior to a 5'5" olympic athlete...when will they learn?"

I'd love to see a follow up to this pic. A sort of "Where are they now?" I know Taylor got kinda fat there for a while, not sure if he still is or not.

This.
What's hilarious is on the Veeky Forums facebook page, when people make fun of manlets you can actually see what they look like. They're usually lanky dweebs with baby faces. Honestly wouldn't trade my 5'9" body with their 6'3" body for any amount of money.

girls get wet from winners, thats all, even if its chess

>indian
>ugly
Pick two, always.

>even if it's chess
LE
MAOW

If you haven't figured it out by now it's already too late for you. The following are all memes that nobody outside of Veeky Forums has even heard about, much less cares about.

>Manlet
>Lanklet
>Handlet
>Gyno
>Wrist width
>Beards
>Legs

Women don't know anything about height, weight, distance, girth, etc. For example, ask a girl how wide she thinks your house is, guarantee you she'll be so off that you'll think she's trolling.

Depends where you're from in india. I know dudes that girls mistake for sicilian or latino all the fucking time.

the smell still gives them away

So the only way an Indian can be attractive is if he doesn't look Indian. Got it!

Ignore them, indibro

Thats a good point, not every Indian is Pajeet tier.

For instance, if you shaved the silly beard and took off the turban, most Sikhs look like Persians.

5'2" 110 lb female here

tiny confident talented guys are cute, insecure manlets crying about their height on Veeky Forums are not

>pic related: victorious 5'7" qt beslan

P O O P I E F O R A R U P E E
O
O
P
I
E

F
O
R

A

R
U
P
E
E

yeah, I agree. I'm 5.6 and my gf is 5.7 8/10. confidence and being Mental-Chad is most important

>yeah I said it
>mental Chad
>not fedora chad

i had a roommate who was 5'5" and her ex-bf was 5'3", she didn't have any issue with his height until he started throwing fits about her wearing heels because it made him feel bad

some women don't like short dudes which is fine, but more often the case short dudes have internalized it to be huge faggots about it

That's why Indians still do arranged marriages.

>most woman don't like guys shorter than they are

yeah, I agree and I see the biological aspect of it.

If you can pass the shit-test from the girl, you are golden. She WILL test you a lot about your height if she's attrative.

Modernize it a bit and replace WoW with LoL.

If you think that the only men can get a gf it's a man who is 6 foot inchees, u are all fucking wrong