Natty limit

Was he on gear from the first training day, or this is achievable natty in that short time?

That looks like a roid bod to me, but who knows?

Possible if you're a one in a million genetic freak like Yates.

He's on gear in that pic.

I highly doubt he was natty at that age, steroids were easily obtainable and everyone was on them.

I HIGHLY doubt lats like that are achievable natty. Anyone know his bicep measurement at this age?

who give a shit? let's just say he actually achieved that without roids. you can't do that anyway, because you're not dorian yates and never will be.

he started lifting at 21

Yates got perfect genetics and compounded that with roids. He was on gear from day 1.

If we lived in a less shitty world and gear was legal, he'd be open about it.

Have you ever heard of Ramanujan?

>those quads on the left
>maximum natural limit

holy fucking kek

Not with that negative attitude youre not

Were where you when you realized this is the body women want. The body of a greek god? Not some roided up monkey

It's that way because of his low bodyfat percentage. For natties, especially at low bodyfat, FFMI caps at about 25. It is possible to be slightly higher if you carry a bit more bodyfat.

Guy on left looks small af for 25 ffmi ive seen lots of people at 24 who look way bigger

Yeah, that is the magic of perspective in images.

You guys are kidding right? If you ate enough, lifted with a good program, did a lot of lat and general upper body work this is achievable for sure

Those lats are genetically possible for someone like Yates, he was natural here, Just looks at Those arms, they are average at the max

t. someone who has lifted for less than 2 years and is still deluded about natty potential

with that said, a 5'3" guy with >99.99th percentile BB genetics could get a look close to that at his natty potential after 5+ years

Yeah, I just tried the pose myself and I have to admit his lats are not natty, I mean I don't compare myself to this guy in this sense but my lats aren't exactly tiny but there's still so much difference

Im real fuckin close to taking this bait

t. Dyel

This is wrong, the 25 ffmi figure was an average taken from the group of competitive natural bodybuilders in the study. Don't be fucking retarded.

no way you get that muscular mass natty after 9 months.

It's all up to genetics. Bruce Lee wasn't on gear and look at his lats. Fucking cobra.

His lats weren't particularly big. It's easy to think that since by comparison the rest of his body was literally hungry skeleton tier.

Dorain Yates was an amazing Mr. Olympia. Didnt deserve it some years though! Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler definitely deserved a title in that era too!

L U I is that you?
U
I

Forgot to mention the Physique of Nasser El Sonbaty was Saluted on a daily baby pleaseee not a Mr. O but definitely Propahhh. Graniteyyy on a dailyyy

prop
prop
PROPAHHHHHH

way to prove you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. why not just shut up if you have zero knowledge on a topic?

Gotta give to to Flex in this pose!

Can you say Uncrowned Mr. O

BL was a huge roider.

THE BEAST IN PIC RELATED IS 300000% NATTY, HAS DONE -3 STEROIDS AND WAS BORN WITH A PUMP! STOP SHITPOSTING ON NICARAGUAN SINEW PROCESSING WEBSITES AND TRY HARDER!!!!!

His legs are soft, no detail.

that's actually really accurate

How do you know he's a genetic freak? How do I know if I am?

considering that Yates used to drink a lot and so on before bodybuilding chances are that he literally did the first injection before stepping into a gym for the first time