twitter.com/AnonBabble

Butt sex

buπ sex?

kill yourself

5k to couch

girls that take pics like that are fucking whores

Pick up heavy weight
Put heavy weight back down

5k 3 times a week for two months. Then doubles 8 hours apart at least 3 times a week

post more of her

So you mean 5k twice a day 3 times a week?

8/10

Yes. Running 10k is uber boring. Run roubles and you'll get better at endurance and your 5k time will improve

>Running 10k is uber boring
Yeah that's kind of why I was asking. I want some options. What about some HIIT thing?

Depends on your goals but yeah why not. I don't like it desu, and my primary goal is to be able to hike long distances so I just do doubles or go for long runs on weekends

She doesnt run. Her legs aint shit

Bridge to 10k or whatever 10k training program you want to follow

How to get a GF like that? Sell xanax?

badwater

I run college xc and track, up to 70 mpw. I''m not really fast (DIII) but can do a 5k in 16 min and a 10k in 34 min. I can answer most running questions

Is a life goal of mine 2bh

If you liked running the 5k distance, go farther. If the length of a 5k bored you, start doing sprints. I can give you workouts if you'd like.

>I can give you workouts if you'd like
Yes please.

5k is fine, not that boring, though I'll probably keep changing my route to mix things up. but I'm a bit of a time-efficiency nazi, so if I can get the same benefits for less time investment I'd definitely do it.

who is this toothy cutie ?

ss+gomad

Is that grimes

>those thighs
>DSER?

My 5k time is 28 minutes lol

Nothing wrong with fucking whores

Run for more.

I ran 12k every other day by the time I figured out that steady state cardio was killing my gains.

It was actually true, my blood tests improved by a lot once I dropped extra cardio from my routine.

Lucky them

It would help to know how many miles a week you run and your 5k time. Since you did c25k I'm going to assume you don't have a ton of running experience beforehand.

One workout you can do (with almost infinite variations) is called a fartlek, basically an on-and-off interval workout. As with all workouts, begin and end with 5-10 easy minutes of jogging. After doing the jogging warmup do some drills like:
youtube.com/watch?v=PcWsOM144xo

A watch with a timer/stopwatch function would be useful. The "hard" intervals are meant to be medium-hard, something you can maintain for the duration of the interval but fast enough to make you feel burning in your legs. You're meant to be operating in the vo2 max zone (heart rate 155-175) where oxygen consumption is at a maximum and your body depletes its carbohydrate stores.

For fartleks, the workout portion is continuous, so you immediately accelerate from easy to hard without stopping. Likewise, you immediately slow to a jog when the hard interval ends. The jogging can be as slow as possible so you're recovered for the next one.

Examples include:
>1 min hard/1 min easy x10*
>*repeat 10 times for a total of 20 min, 10 min of which is hard

>2 min hard/2 min easy x5

>x min hard/y min easy for as much time as you have

Advanced:
>Ladder with hard intervals of 1/2/3/4/5/4/3/2/1
>only 1 min easy in between each one

Lmao no grimes is fat and ugly.

>run for more
negro what?

I have basic training in 2 months

Realistically how much fitter can I get in that time in terms of running

>grimes
She isn't fat and has no deformities so no idea why you think she's ugly.

I just did day 3 of Cto5K and was wondering what I should do after it if I'm using it for my boxing training

hiit

which is...?

When did running 5K become difficult enough that it needed a meme programme to help you?

during the fat acceptance movement

at least they try to better themself, and the first step is always the hardest

Are you a girl? My girlfriend and I just had this exact fucking conversation. Erin, now you just fucking run. You don't need a program anymore

When it meant running 5k non-stop in under 20 minutes. Just because you walked a mile and a half in 10 minutes once doesn't mean you can run 5k or travel 5k in a time that isn't a joke.

Bake some nigger dick flavoured pudding

Just finished week 1 of C25k (literally 5 minutes ago) but this last run was rather difficult. I was forced to take a couple days off so I don't know if that messed things up. Should I move on to the next session as planned or repeat the run due to the difficulty I had?

There are a lot of seriously unfit people who can't run a full 5K, including myself a couple of years ago.

What time do I have to run a 5k in to not be considered a dilettante?

This

funnily enough, in high school I couldn't run 1km

now running for 2-3 hours is easy, but it took years of discipline, willpower and training

What's your current 5k time?

18:55

12kmh - proper runner
11kmh - good runner
10kmh - normal runner
9kmh - slow runner
8kmh - jogging
7kmh - very slow jogging or fast walking
6kmh - normal walking speed
5kmh - slow walking speed
4kmh - fat blob moving forward
3kmh - tectonic plate moving
2kmh - you probably swim faster than this
1kmh - ants probably move faster

Time to throw out those Nike Roshe.

this is the only collage i have, seems legit

here bro

Kelsey Calemine

>27 minutes 5k
>At least normal
Nice. I feel better now. I always thought I was terrible since I have numerous friends doing it around 20 minutes.
Should I improve on that or start going for longer, slower runs ? I never ran past 35 minutes

do two slow LONG runs a week 10-35k, and one fast for 10-20k.

Age counts. If you are under 25 you are snail tier. Try to add a long run weekly bro

curiously enough, that "snail tier" is in better physical condition than 95% of modern Western adult population
that being said, I myself could probably pull 5km close to 20min, but that would be my limit. I have endurance for longer distances, but I have serious issues with training for higher speeds. and since I like "Low Intensity Endurance Running", I keep training long runs instead of short/fast ones.

to each their own, whatever their aims may be

basin

Don't be bitter. I also train for endurance and suck at speed so LISS is my thing too. I'm 27 minutes is still slow for 5k if you are under 25, nothing wrong with not being perfect bro.

Well I'm a 70 years old asmathic woman in a wheel chair(20yo man in metric units)
And yeah I know it's slow but I'm still fat and still smoke (albeit went from a pack to 2 cigarettes a day) so I can't expect more.
I primarly started going for speed but I hit a limit on 7:30 mile and I thought of a change of pace but I can't motivate me to run for more than 30 minutes so that's why I asked if going for a faster 5K was good.
I'll try going for 2 runs a day. Maybe try one 3 miles and one 2 miles at first to see how it works

If I might suggest, go for a couple of 2 miles first week, 2,5 the second and third week, and on the fourth jump to the couple of 3 miles.

Yeah that may be what I end up doing after the first time. I'll be doing that 4 times a week if I don't injure myself.
Should I go for my regular 2 miles pace (around 16:20) ?

P-pls respond

aim for 18min, thats 6min a mile, not too hard

push to the next level
at the start of anything new, your body will still be readjusting. Rome wasn't built in a day, but having too much siesta is not good either

my best time of this year was 21km in 2:00h.
I hardly run sub-10km runs, so I don't know how fast I would pump out 5k.
I simply enjoy long runs, short runs just feel like they are over too soon. Running is a form of escapism to me. Endurance > muscle mass; that's how I roll.

that being said, I guess I could try doing some 5kms, might be good for a change.

OMG HII yeah it's Erin!!

if you really want to step up, sign up for a 10km race or 21km race, maybe this autumn or next spring.

>hit a limit on 7:30 mile
do interval training 5x1km or 6x800m as well as some long runs. This is how you get over stuff like that

Since you are going to run 4 miles per day, aim for your 4 miles pace or something not far from that. I'd rather do it slowly than risking soreness or pain and come to a full stop for a week or more bro.

She's 17. Looks like a massive attention whore.

Alright good to know. I started by not being able to run more than a mile and half so I focused on trying to reach 5k without stopping. Once I get back on trying to improve my mile i'll probably look more into interval.
Alright that should be way slower. I'll aim for a 2 miles at a 10 minutes pace to see how it works

yeah with a good 5k plan your mile will improve as well. During our cross country season we practiced 2x a day for the first few weeks and that worked well for getting us into running shape quickly. I would recommend something of the same.

BTW nice job on cutting down on smoking. It's no good for your respiratory system so I would recommend quitting entirely. Nice job on getting up to 5k distance. You're doing good, but you've still got a long way to go. Good luck user.

>and anytime you want to see me i'll be at the track
I wish brehs ;_;

Yeah it was hard because I come from boxing where cardio is totally different (especially at a hobbyist level), with frequent pauses and a relatively slow pace so going for a 20, then 30 minutes without interruption was freaking awful.
At least I have Initial D music to pump me up (maybe that's why I can't help but accelerate as well and end up running 2 minutes less than intended)
You just gotta find your own user. Go volunteer in some cripples association like I did.

I ran 2.4k in 9:30 minutes Today. Read somewhere thats around Military requirement. What you guys think?

[eurobeat intensifies]

I am 27 and have been running 5k everyday past week and a half, currently I am at 26.45 what should I be aiming at if my first 5k race is in october ?

Dang, last time i ran was after playing this years ago, and only once.

I have failed you

Do a long run once per week. Do speed work once or twice per week. Do the rest of your runs easy.

Depend on what sort of super saiyan corps you go yeah, but I've heard the numbers 2700m in 12 minutes far more often
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_test

you should aim for a non retarded training program. Switch to a standard program such as
intervals
medium run
short run
speedwork
long run
long run
rest

With this you should be able to drop some significant time and be in 22 or 23's, but only if you switch your training to something that actually makes some sort of sense

grimz is angel

Well at least your not a dumb frogposter. Start again.

>not grimes

I prefer ducks

Just ran 5k in 24:16.77 a new personal best. Should I go for a better record or try doing something else?

Something else like what?

try 10k, or cycling, or swimming

go for 10k and start building endurance m8

Start running 10k AND try to improve your 5k time

hahah can cofirm

>What should I do next?
Train for a half marathon

what's a good 5k time to shoot for? I'll try and go for a 10k on the next run

I ship to basic training on the 22nd. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in my life, and still improving, but I could use any tips you guys could give me for running.

Kek, 5 min/k's = proper runner. Maybe if you're running an ultra.

dude, just link this website

heartbreakhill.org/age_graded.htm

21:00 is a good time to aim for. 7 minute miles are a good staple.

>mfw 44.619%