ITT your college gym

>University of Houston

Downtown?

Downtown, I know the rec center does not have this many weights

Is this where the astronauts train? Nice spot

Less than a month till we come down there and tear you open on the field.

>t. Sooner fan

Can't wait to get my ass back in the gym. Just a few more weeks until I can do more than just cardio

>posting the athletic department's gym reserved for athletes and not the normies

Carleton University.

Small as fuck. 4 bench presses, 4 racks, for a school population of 25k. We're also a public gym, so anyone can come in.

Summer's not as bad, but once September is here, there's 10 person lineups for most things

Hi Yacine if you're reading this

The huff sucks most of the time cause it's always busy. Anyone recommend any better?

I'm >Athletic department has a nice gym for all the varsity athletes
>Varsity athletes not allowed to use it though
>Can only go during blocks reserved by their team when a coach and trainer are present
>Sits empty 90% of the time while varsity athletes use the normie gym

SiS Sportssenter

Crossfit floor. At least they have power racks.

Also a freeweight floor downstairs with dumbbells, machines and squat racks.

Supposedly the largest in Rogaland county but it gets very very crowded during the evening.

>laughing strength and conditioning department.jpg

Not downtown.

Go coogs

hey

Is this the main campus?

Yacine will you suck me off?

Yeah. It's the athletic department gym tho. The normies have another gym

looks sick dude. crossfit might be memey but their equipment to train with can be fun

Are you an athlete?

Freshman this year, hoping to make the soccer club. I don't think we get access to the athletic department since we're just a club and not a NCAA team. There should be a men's team tho.

Is the gym nice, I've only seen a couple pics

>University of South Carolina
>Strom a shit, but can't find a picture of the Blatt

>tfw you will literally have a gym one floor down when you move into your dorms in two weeks

If you're lucky, they'll have an all in one weight machine.

Also, Ball State reporting. Anyone else feeling the 4 power racks on campus?

Please tell you're exaggerating the 10 person line up, going there from a home gym is going to be hell.

University of Texas

wrong image woops

Doesn't matter how many squat racks there are, they're all taken. Fuck greg

Umass Lowell.
Whitney "Diabetes" Thore spoke here a few months ago.

that is retarded, someone should talk to whoever's in charge and get that fixed since most people are able to safely weightlift

Stanford University. Shit's cash; we've got two gyms for normies, and they're both decently sized (I.e. 4-5 power racks each). They won't let us do Oly lifts unless we take a weight training class tho, and that shit's like $200 extra.

Worst part / best part is that the school attracts superhumans

Whose house?

Nigga thats not the rec. All the weights are on the second floor of the rec. This photo is from the weightroom at the alumni center. Also those assholes banned deadlifting.

I only went to San Jac when I was younger before working for HFD. A friend convinced me to go to the San Jac gym. Holy shit. One Smith machine and a couple of benches with no racks. Wth?

South Campus? I remember taking a weight training class there and it was hell.

I use the huff too, I used to go at night but started going in the morning and now don't have to wait at all, can't wait to get back in there in a week

>tfw you have a gym literally in your room

There's like three squat racks and three Deadlift stations on the side not pictured. UC Riverside

Greg isn't too bad during the summer but it's fucking awful during the long session. The rec and Belmont are better, check them out

>Worst part / best part is that the school attracts superhumans
IKTF. Used to work in with a nationally competitive thrower at pic related. He chilled out a bit on the strength training after a while, but I believe he squatted 455x10 deep, high bar, beltless, and without apparent effort for 3-5 sets around the time we first met.

just go use it turbocucks goddamn, what are they gonna do make you put down the bar?

That gym was so fucking cramped I hated it

Is Lowell as much of a shithole as I've heard?
Should I bring my knife with me?

going to be a freshman at michigan this year. how's the ccrb for weightlifting?

Ill never understand why gyms build squat racks with no mirror in front. I would hate that shit

Probably because you'd have to build cubicles if you wanted that for the OP pic. Also, looking in mirrors when squatting is a bad habit but eh.

> tfw community college

Yeah south, central is pretty bad too though.

iktf
transfer your credits to a real college. It's what I plan to do.

MIT, not bad

>checking to make sure your form is right is a bad habit

u r an idiot

no good shots for caltech, sorry
they have a normal one and then a small barn out back with some power racks that hardly anyone uses. it's super comfy.

Has anybody here started going to a university at a later age than usual? I'm gonna transfer soon from a community college and I'm 24, I wonder if it will be weird working out at the gym and hanging out with people.

it's totally normal dude, a very popular guy at my old school was 27, and university gyms have people of all ages

use your phone to record yourself senpai

smdh

Columbia. Really fucking small for how many people use it.

>Whitney "Diabetes" Thore spoke
She spoke at the gym? About...fitness?

Normal ages you'll see are 18-21 year olds, but 24 isn't bad at all. 22-27 is pretty good.

You'll see people 20-80 years old there anyways.

Lucas?

It's super crowded during the beginning of the year, but everyone leaves by October

who you talking about? julian wruck?

just graduated from UCLA, moving to Seattle. Is it worth getting a gym membership at UW for weightlifting? or should i look for an outside barbell club?

multiple people in my freshman year were 25+ (science)

There was even a guy in his 60s doing part time.

Gym will have alumnis, grad students and even post-docs, so 25-30+ easy.

don't worry about it bro. If you're not a dweeb, the kids will look up to you.

Sorry nigga, not exaggerating.

Get there at 6AM, because from 7AM until close, your workouts will take up to an hour longer.

Look for me though I wear meme tank tops and look DYEL

holy fucking shit Op, i'm transferring there next fall for geophysics, i'm so happy Uh has that much equipment, you don't realize how much the gym equipment sucks here at lonestar, i can't do squats at my campus because there is no squat rack

That's like half the world gym population that dress like that. Know anything about the PL club? Apparently they get to use the varsity gym.

Yeah sorry but this is at the alumni center, you can't workout here. The rec is shit fyi

>Yeah sorry but this is at the alumni center, you can't workout here. The rec is shit fyi

Does the rec have atleast a squat rack?, i'd be happy as fuck if they have that atleast.

It just got renovated so I'm not exactly sure what they have now, but last year they had 2 power racks, 4 double sided racks, and 6 benches. It's got the equipment but it's always packed as fuck.

mine is full of niggers

this just means your as dumb as them

Any other Red Raiders here?
Lived in the dorms last year so the Rec was convenient but now that I'm in an apartment off campus thinking of buying membership at a local gym. Felt like the rec never had enough equipment for the amount of people there. Only thing nice was all the college cardio bunnies upstairs.

You've never heard of it, because you're Americans (though we do get our fair share of American students).

Anyway, it's pretty good, for its size. This pic is the best section, which is like a quarter of it. Like eight racks, three powercages on the other side of the divider, five bench press stations, dumbbells, etc. Pretty good. Still gets crowded as fuck during peak hours, because everyone and their mother does barbell training now.

Victoria university of Wellington, pretty disappointed desu there's one bench press station and two squat racks and that's it for the legit lifting gear. Have to queue for everything and my workout takes forever. Apparently there's a way better gym down the road so I will look into that. Nice having a shower on campus tho

Don't worry about it man, I'm in my first year and I'm about to turn 28. Its a bit awkward at first but no one is going to ostracise you.

tell me about it, hit up a stanford athletes day party last summer and it made me feel like shit

chicks were not into my untanned east coast skin either

i've been there (friend at the law school). absolute shit man. multiple floors and like no power racks/squat racks

UC Riverside SRC. It's pretty tight, but filled with a bunch of roiding Asians.

Good job on starting, thanks

ayydinburgh

Fuck, that looks comfy.

COOGS HOUSE
O
O
G
S

H
O
U
S