Girl Gains

Are you jelly of these gains, fit?

Looks like fat injection.. thats not a real ass

Would anal lingus for hours

mmmm butt gains with 0 quad/hammie/arm/back/anything development. my fave

why are white girls so insecure
lmao my black goddess was born with a big ass.

are you chunky? post pic

Why do robots have these weird fantasies about licking asses and feet? Betas are fucking disgusting

black women are disgusting and have asses as smooth as the sahara desert

Latina women are where the goddesses are

t. A black dude who grew up around black women

Fake tits
Why would she not possess injected ass?

Anyone who eats ass is confirmed disgusting. There is literally 0 reason to eat ass when there are better pleasure zones on your body.

Also, poop comes from there. Nasty.

Spotted the low test

You would rather suck a dick. I understand, some people are different

Hispanic women age like shit most of the time and end up being batshit crazy Catholics who actively try to get you to impregnate them

t. a (legal) spic raised around spics

Most women age like shit
>batshit crazy
That's most women
>who actively try to get you to impregnate them
all poor women do this

You cannot get me off the hispanic train, ive been happy ever since I left black/white women in the trash

Broke up with my latina gf for this reason
She was super hot but I knew one day she'd go downhill

this, shit eaters should be forced to live in the woods

all non-whites are equally disgusting, but niggers are the lowest tier

'sup betas

nah you just a sorry excuse of a funky-ass black male. whoz ass can't handle top tier dem hoes
beta playa

the ultimate manifestation of male feminism

t.buttmad white boi

I dated a white girl and that was the first and last time I dated one, hispanics and mulattos are the god tier
I bet a white man was behind this post
They don't go downhill as long as they take care of themselves

I have no idea if the Sahara desert is smooth or not dude.

nobody cares about your opinion, shitskin

Im black and you're an embarrassment to our race.
stop posting

you on the left

>All these underage betas that don't lick a girls ass

But when a male butt is posted all the posts are about man ass which is beyond disgusting.

So easy to control women when you eat there ass. And you ruin sex for their future partners who are too beta/don't know better. Taking a girls ass licking virginity is like claiming them. They'll never ever forget you even when they Fuck someone else, they will think of you, wishing they'd get their ass eaten out again by a muscular horny man. Ass licking is reserved for girls you care about/feel like messing with mentally and it makes me beyond mega hard.

Girls mouths are more gross. They've taken more dicks and cum loads in their mouth than you can count on your fingers so lmfao. Ask your qt wall flower oneitis RIGHT NOW how many loads she has swallowed. Her and her friends will start saying how they've swallowed a bunch of different times while you shift into a dark place on the inside.

Girls aren't intelligent. Its more fun screwing with their brains than taking them seriously.

Cringe

hmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

>ass licking virginity
wow is this what sexual deviants actually tell themselves? I'm sorry your scat fetish is so disgusting you have to make up ridiculous fantasies to reclaim the tiniest bit of dignity but what you really need is lots of therapy and if all else fails, a sturdy rope.

'sup betas
this. plus you get guaranteed anal

``gains''

>tfw this is now a common procedure

This man is not licking asshole.

t. analingius pro

the red undies she wears give her ass lift, giving illusion of bigger ass, i know i have similar and it makes my flat ass looks like her on the right

Licking ass is becomin one of my fetishes but the asses i have ever seen had some hair and disgusted me.

Girls consider me a god tier pussy eater doe.

#jelly