DONT PROCREATE WITH WOMALETTES

My dad is 6'4 and for a while I kept growing at a good pace and it seemed like I would be as tall as him.
Then my 5'3 of a whore mother decided to stop my growth
I'm 18 at 5'11 and 145 lbs. am I going to grow anymore Veeky Forums?

I also have scoliosis, kyphosis, and herniated discs so if I didn't have those I might be 6' or 6'1

That's all treatable, homo, fix your shit.
Also.
>dad's never been taller than 6'3
>mom's never been taller than 5'11
I'm 6'7

>I also have scoliosis, kyphosis, and herniated discs so if I didn't have those I might be 6' or 6'1
I think you have more to worry about than being 5'11", you sperg.

I'm enlisted in the Marines and if I have surgery I'll get discharged from the DEP

I don't have any pain because I work my back a lot and the muscles support my back well enough now:^)

your height more often than not correlates with how tall your father is. Leave your whore of a mother out of this plz

>11-3=7
It makes sense

my dad is 5'8 and my mom is 4'9 and i ended up 5'8 so i think i got pretty lucky

calling your mother a whore because you didnt grow another inch. get some self respect you fucking retard

Actualy it correlates with how tall both of your parents are, you just gotta add a few inches to your mothers height.

a 5'11 female is roughly the same as a 6'3, 6'4 dude

I had the scolioses operation. and if you're doing it or the length...
DON'T FUCKING DO IT. You'll feel shit for the first year, and after you finally recovered, you'll always will feel the metal plates and pins keeping your back straight.

>implying that I called her a whore just because of that
She used to do Meth and she would cheat on my dad all the time. They had to do a blood test so he knew I was his

You have mother issues, not height issues, go back to R9K

Why are you so butt hurt that I called my mother a whore? I still love her and she's my mother. But I cannot deny that she is a whore.
>white knight pls go

Blah blah blah. Men continue to develop untill they are 21-24 on average. Some only have space to grow so much due to early age development. People forget how much our structure is formed from our first 3-5 years of age. My mom is 5'4" or less and my biological father was 6'1". I am currently 6'4" give or take half an inch. So its not solely decided by muh "genetics" its more because of early development and nutritional factors.

Thank you for an actual educational reply. Many gains to you

How do you procreate with omellettes in the first place?

Stick your dick in them

>da's 5'7
>ma's 5'4
>I'm 6'2
Huehuehuehuehue

Please post pics of whore mother. I need to correlate it with my own mother to see if she is in fact a whore. Please post op, this is important to me

Also, we grow alot more when we sleep. During development stages or "growthspurts" you want to sleep in excess of like 9+ hours a night. It allows the body to grow without having to fight gravity and deal with other daily body functions. They weren't kidding on how important sleep is for early development. Its like 75% sleep, 10% nutrition, 5% activity. When later in life the numbers flip to, 70% nutrition, 20% activity, 10% sleep. Cuz after you're 21 your brain no longer needs extended sleep cycles to repair and develop. This is why after 21 or 25 we go from needing 9-14 hours of sleep to needing only 5-7 hours to be sufficient.

>mom is 5'4"
>dad is 5'8"
>I'm 6'0" and possibly still growing (18)

???

>11-3=7
result of burger education baka senpai

Ya dude haha good catch that math is pretty off. I had no idea Lol haha thanks for letting us know xD

Kys

In need of a giantess to make sure your kids are tall?

I'm 7'1".

stay forever virgin and don't reproduce, too many tards like you already

cunt are you 10

if you're shorter than 6'6" you probably shouldnt bother reproducing
sorry

> Dad 6'7
> Mom 5'0
> Me 5'9

Life of mediocrity

Agreed. It's not just mental deficiencies we need to eliminate, it's physical deficiencies as well, such as scoliosis and manlets.

All men under 6 feet should kill themselves for the betterment of humanity!

>I also have scoliosis, kyphosis, and herniated discs
Shouldn't you be more mad at yourself than your mom for getting those? Isn't scoliosis cause by shit posture? I'd be more mad at myself for that shit that can be controlled and could've been prevented than my mom for being a womenlet which is out of her control
You sound like a huge brat op

>calling your mother a whore.
You deserve to be stunted, degenerate.

>mother 168cm
>father 188cm
>me 188cm

totally did not see that coming
however one lilbro got 6cm on me, the other lilbro -3cm, sister will probably not pass mothers height

Why is everyone defending his mom? Wtf?
Are you all Italians or Jews? Who gives a shit.