I'm 19, female and my butt looks somewhat similar to this. I'm not fat either...

I'm 19, female and my butt looks somewhat similar to this. I'm not fat either. Is it possible to make my butt look nicer with some exercises? If so, what kind? Thanks.

Start by putting the fork down

google posterior pelvic tilt

My ex-girlfriend had the same ass and I was telling her that's not fat thats just a butt of aperson htat has never worked out (or never worked out exclusively their butt).

I dont think you need to get a gym membership to just fix that, but maybe u ll do it faster there.
some cycling per day, some walking per day and some squats/light deadlifts will probably fix it, while eating a bit more protein.

Post your body, nobody can help if you're only posting a reference picture that isn't actually you.

this, specifically you may have it and want to turn it into either neutral or anterior pelvic tilt

You can A.
>Stop being pasty and white
Or
>Start Squatting Familia
>Access your squat strength
>Look up ways to mentally recruit as much ass/thigh muscles as possible and excersises that do such
>Make sweet ass gains
>Hmu for results and make sure its right by going for a test drive and going deep inside you

You only looked at the picture and didn't read what was written.

Thanks, much appreciated.

I can't remember what your gf's ass looked like but that picture is 100% a fat girl ass and it needs both lifting and dieting to look ok.

>I'm not fat either
But you probably still have a high bodyfat percentage. It's just that you also have very little muscle so you still look small/average. You need to do resistance training, especially squats.

Fucks sakes how does someone end up with an ass so flat and square?

chin ups

Brett Contreras.
Bye, OP.

BĂ­ceps curls

there's like 10 women a week asking the same question.

pic related should be is solid and should be in the sticky for you retards

Squats, deadlifts, barbell hip thrusts and lunges. If your ass looks like that I guarantee you're too fat so eat at a deficit.

Why do people make this and then pretend it's worth anything?
It's some weird SS knockoff with 4 sets of ass isolation thrown in. Why would anybody in their right mind start doing this?

I have spine problems and my posture is not good in the first place which is why, I believe, I have bad looking butt. It has nothing to do with fat. I'm not even fat.

>It has nothing to do with fat. I'm not even fat.

Why are you asking the question when you can't accept the answer?

As I said it's mostly my posture.

It looks nothing like the butt in OP I posted therefore nothing like my butt.

Oh jesus fucking christ

I want this ass to gently plop onto my facer

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Seriously this has been posted before you fucking faggot

THICC
However I can't really see what the problem is at this angle, could you bend over?

>glutes work the same regardless of depth.
>i have a masters in kinesiology and this shit fucking triggers me.

Glutes dont work the same at different depths.

If your butt looks like that and you aren't fat then just kill your self. Either your genetics are the worst ever to be made and should be exterminated from the gene pool or you are lying on a Bengali Mangrove cultivating forum.

I bet you wish you had this guy's ass:

cyberbully pls go

yeah, it's pretty cute

It's not as bad as the picture you posted originally, you're lucky it still has some semblance of a nice ass, just squat, eat a lot of protein and make sure you're at maintenance or slightly above (200-300).

Assholes like you make it a barrier for people trying to better themselves. She came her asking for advice and acknowledged her problem. Be constructive

this bait again?

Its a troll though, this pic has been up here several times already so noone is trying to better themselves here

The only purpose to these threads is proving Veeky Forums is a thirsty place since guys will comment about "hey bby gurl, u fine like u is" and "LONDON" proving that the standard for women is set below being able to breathe

Mlady

Lol @ ur lyf m9

Sticky.

>Look fucking disgusting
>Someone says so
>Hmm, maybe, just maybe I'll fix the problem

Not op but my butt looks a little like that because I have leftover stretch marks all over ass / thighs. Theeyre tiny rips in my skin from when I was fat, and each little rip/scar makes a ripple from the stretch mark. Unless I go in for laser treatments, there's no getting rid of it. Not same as op, but sometimes girls look like that even if they're fit aand not fat

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>mfw I reach into my fat girl butt treasure chest and swiftly derail OP's thread
>mfw she will never reward me with sex now
>mfw 25yo virgin and counting
nothing personnel kid...

I honestly don't understand how so many people fall for this literally every single time its posted. How can this many people still be so oblivious every single time without fail? Please someone explain it to me.

Looks like the left cheek is slowly absorbing the right cheek.

10/10

Not everyone is as much of an expert in lewd Veeky Forums pictures as you are man, clearly they're not cool enough to spend 30 hours a week on Veeky Forums

Hip thrusts and squats op.

butt in pic looks like an ex fattys butt. lose more weight and do some squats/whatever to get them butt muscle gains.

make sure your feet point forwards rather than out like a fucking duck.

Do strength training to hypertrophy them booty muscles. I did my first kettle bell work out yesterday and I could feel them swings working my ass.

> look like that
> not fat

Pick one

>I'm not fat either

Well, I don't know what you look like or what your bf% is, but my experience is that every woman (who isn't actively working on and tracking her fitness) is either fatter or thinner than she thinks she is, by a notable amount.

You don't have to be a sea cow to be overweight. You don't have to be overweight on the BMI to have an unhealthy high body fat percentage. If your ass looks like the OP pic, not only should you be working out, there's a fair chance that your diet is crap too.

Go back to tumblr you stupid fuck

7" Deepthroats x F

Op, bet you like nigger dick flavoured pudding

Post full front body.
Need to check the entire body to assess the full picture.

in case anyone actually wants some butt routines instead of bickering over OP's fuckery, here are a few I've saved from the past ass threads